Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Here's a fun artifact I thought might be of interest. This is a late antique (4th century CE) sarcophagus made of porphyry, a type of granite prized for its beautiful color. This specific sarcophagus was fashioned for Saint Helen and currently rests in the Vatican Museums. Note that this is a finely carved piece; perfectly straight orthogonal corners, a perfectly fitting lid, and beautifully detailed deep relief. I'd like to see an alien do such fine work.

Shame there's no joins there.

Otherwise it could have been of interest.

Edited by zoser

Zoser, have you met Turbonium?

I have to say that I got a really good laugh out of that!

Cheers,

Badeskov

haha more proof he doesnt read. shall we try again?

The skulls were obviously hybrids. They have been found all over South America.

They have been found in Turkey:

Early-Neolithic deformed skull from Iran, Wikipedia image: these skulls are common from about 5,000 to 7,000 BC in the areas that would later become Iran and then diffusing out into the surrounding territories. Many skulls in the same time period from Iraq, Southern Turkey and Syria are also deformed but not usually so severely. In later historical time many of the Iranian-speaking nomads of Central Asia continued the tradition and eventually the trait was introduced into Europe from the East by the invasions of the Huns.

http://www.ancient-w...deformation.htm

Interestingly elongated skulls from Turkey are also mentioned in the book I'm currently reading. Written by guess who?

http://www.amazon.co...iews/1935487760

Still elongated though.

That's a major point and a smoking gun.

Same in Egypt, Peru, Bolivia, Malta, and possibly Easter Island?

http://greaterancestors.com/easter-island-giant-skulls/

Is there a connection one asks?

Still elongated though.

That's a major point and a smoking gun.

:w00t:

Well we shall have to wait for your heart throb to get his DNA results back wont we. I already posted about the skulls which were tested....you remember that one? The one that even showed us what they ate?

:w00t:

Well we shall have to wait for your heart throb to get his DNA results back wont we. I already posted about the skulls which were tested....you remember that one? The one that even showed us what they ate?

You sound a bit sore seeder.

Keep up the research.

Your doing fine.

Space ships in the sand not required.

You sure about that?

Evidence is in the stonework, the art and the folklore.

Except ... there's nothing in the art. Drawing of a humanoid figure with a circle around their head? Halo.

Odd looking figure? Someone who's not gotten the nack of human faces down pat yet. Or their god that looks "sort of" human but isn't. Or it's one of the Tuatha du Dananan who have luminous eyes.

No other hypothesis fits the facts.

The Fair Folk.

Do not diss the works of them, for they're quick to anger and awesome in their rage.

Here's a fun artifact I thought might be of interest. This is a late antique (4th century CE) sarcophagus made of porphyry, a type of granite prized for its beautiful color. This specific sarcophagus was fashioned for Saint Helen and currently rests in the Vatican Museums. Note that this is a finely carved piece; perfectly straight orthogonal corners, a perfectly fitting lid, and beautifully detailed deep relief. I'd like to see an alien do such fine work.

a1RW9oP.jpg

ejRZK2z.jpg

Huh! Sarcophagus? That's a portable nuclear power plant that harnesses the power of Granite to produce energy in some way that... is only vaguely explained. It could only be Alien technology! It's logistical! :D

• Like 3

Thanks seeder, good that you offer ideas on how some of this Masonry may have accomplished. I'll be forever spellbound by the stuff. I can understand most constructions and stonework, and clay, and how soft sandstone can form rather quickly at times. But exactly how these guys simultaneously coped with the complex polygonal shapes and immense weights is still a mystery... to me at least. I can almost see them doing it on some of the Back filled - precise fronts stuff .. but.. WOW is all i can deduce. The ashlar stuff is beautiful too.. and a mind boggling amount of work.

... most of this stuff is Granite? .. not sandstone?

Although, Isn't Andesite ( like the H blocks at Puma Punku?) a form of ancient Compressed sandstone???

• Like 1

Shame there's no joins there.

Otherwise it could have been of interest.

Of course there is--it's a sarcophagus. That slight over-hanging portion towards the top (just below the garlands) is the juncture between the lid and body of the sarcophagus. It's just difficult to see the join because it's so darn perfect.

• Like 2

Thanks seeder, good that you offer ideas on how some of this Masonry may have accomplished. I'll be forever spellbound by the stuff. I can understand most constructions and stonework, and clay, and how soft sandstone can form rather quickly at times. But exactly how these guys simultaneously coped with the complex polygonal shapes and immense weights is still a mystery... to me at least. I can almost see them doing it on some of the Back filled - precise fronts stuff .. but.. WOW is all i can deduce. The ashlar stuff is beautiful too.. and a mind boggling amount of work.

... most of this stuff is Granite? .. not sandstone?

Although, Isn't Andesite ( like the H blocks at Puma Punku?) a form of ancient Compressed sandstone???

Hi Lightly.

No, andesite is igneous (specifically, volcanic) in origin. It is related to rhyolite and dacite, with dacite lying between rhyolite and andesite. Both rhyolite and dacite have a long record of utilization as material types utilized in tool production. High-grade dacite is quite easily worked, with rhyolite being somewhat more difficult to work, but less brittle and therefore more durable.

Also bear in mind that various lithic material types can grade to quite a degree. This grading affects various properties in regards to workability.

• Like 1

And do you see that in the Old Kingdom art when the majority of precision granite work was done such as the GP?

Did you think that through before you posted?

Or did you do as they all do here mistake sausages for steak?

Another fail Dingo; the timescale of known Egypt is 3000 years.

Another thing to consider: was it depicting something they actually did or was it depicting something they thought happened?

In that case all it says is that people of the late Kingdom were as ignorant as people today are (well some).

Show me the saws. They should exist if they used them that prolifically.

wow.. are you a egyptologist now as well...

lol nice try zoser seriously.. a nice try.. the realm of desperation is now knocking at your door..

and as you requested..

uc63492.jpg

and once again.. skeptics one.. zoser zero..

I think we need to give you a new name.. I think C&B would suit.. crash.. and burn..

• Like 1

Sausage or steak, it's all the same meat. Or is it? Mine at least is USDA certified. Yours? Well, given the recent scandal, it's questionable if it's even beef.

Zoser doesn't know it's not bacon.

Oh.. Burn...

Couldn't find anything highlighted in blue. Unless you mean a URL?

The fact that elongated skulls have been found in Turkey is another smoking gun imho.

The rest is just arguments over dates.

Zoser, I am getting a bit worried about you.

Here, click on this link:

http://www.unexplain...05#entry4694074\

Many skulls in the same time period from Iraq, Southern Turkey and Syria are also deformed but not usually so severely.

Edited by Abramelin

a1RW9oP.jpg

ejRZK2z.jpg

That is a 100 % proof of alien intervention.

That is a 100 % proof of alien intervention.

Those aren't horses they are mounted on but highly advanced UFO's that use a resonating granite radiation core for power. Obviously.

• Like 1

a1RW9oP.jpg

ejRZK2z.jpg

Zoser's just going to say that couldn't have been carved...

Clearly the stone was softened using high-technology ultrasound and then poured into a precision crafted mold.

Next video posted will be from Brian Foerster's new series, "Fake stuff I saw at the Vatican"

• Like 3

Of course there is--it's a sarcophagus. That slight over-hanging portion towards the top (just below the garlands) is the juncture between the lid and body of the sarcophagus. It's just difficult to see the join because it's so darn perfect.

And it's only one of several made during the late Roman and early Medieval periods

Beating out a stone bowl resembles this?

http://www.unexplain...75#entry4693871

Tell me how please?

Unless you can find a precedent for what Gamarra, Jan Peter de Jong, Brien Foerster all claim to be moulding marks using unknown high technology you have no case.

It's a circular indentation, in stone, made with another stone. What have you been harping on with all this talk of "mould marks" again?

If these marks are naturally occurring, or occur as a natural side effect of such construction then please demonstrate the fact.

Burden of proof is still on you. My case has been demonstrated. Yours has been defenestrated

Edit to add:

It's not just quoting the belief's of others. Those marks are actually moulding marks. What else can they be?

They could be almost anything, given there's still absolutely no backing to support your contention and still nothing presented to oppose ours except your continued argument from incredulity, which is no argument at all.

• Like 1

Couldn't find anything highlighted in blue. Unless you mean a URL?

The fact that elongated skulls have been found in Turkey is another smoking gun imho.

The rest is just arguments over dates.

In another part of the world, today's familiar Kurds from northern Iraq and eastern Turkey were said to practice cranial deformation until the 1940's. We also learn that thousands of conehead skulls were found in very ancient underground temples on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean. (In 1985 they, too, were removed from public view.)

LINK

Could not find anything in blue? LOL Considering how much information has been delicately placed before you in this thread, I bet you could not find your own backside with two hands and a roadmap!

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

In another part of the world, today's familiar Kurds from northern Iraq and eastern Turkey were said to practice cranial deformation until the 1940's. We also learn that thousands of conehead skulls were found in very ancient underground temples on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean. (In 1985 they, too, were removed from public view.)

LINK

Could not find anything in blue? LOL Considering how much information has been delicately placed before you in this thread, I bet you could not find your own backside with two hands and a roadmap!

hehe...roadmap and 2 hands! :w00t:

I liked that link, especially the honesty of the following review: Zoser is currently reading this book or so he says, I cant imagine him reading anything....however, in light of the following review I can understand why it attracts zoser and people like him...

"Badly Written Trash"

This book is many things; well-researched is not one of them. Nor does it deal with the skeletal remains of Native Americans in a respectful way; the authors describe them as "coneheads" on several occasions and ask "Who were these weirdos?" Those "weirdos" were living, breathing people, and as such deserve respect not ridicule.

Childress and Foerster seem very fond of conspiracy theory. They suggest that museums are somehow hiding evidence of elongated skulls because they don't what "the truth" to come out. In reality, many museums, all over the world, are removing skulls and skeletons from display out of respect for the sensitivities of indigenous people. It's completely understandable that they don't like the idea of their ancestors' remains being gawked at for fun and entertainment. It's a question of ethics not a cover-up.

Perhaps the strangest chapter of the book is the final one, entitled "Nefilim, the Watchers and Elongated Heads." I had a hard time making head or tail or this, but the authors seem to be suggesting that elongated skulls are a result of interbreeding with extraterrestrials rather than from body modification in early childhood. There's actual physical evidence of the latter - archaeologists have excavated cradleboards, cloth and wood tools used for head binding - yet no evidence of alien landings, so my money is on the idea that people, for whatever reason, did this to their kids.

The authors pad out the thin text with extensive quotes from Wikipedia - up to two pages at a time - and several dozen pages of photos. I counted 91 full pages that just contained photos, that's almost half the book! That seems rather lazy to me, especially as most of the photos can easily be found with Google search. The ones taken by the authors are often out of focus, so not much use.

In conclusion, this is an interesting phenomenon, but the book is truly awful. It's poorly researched and badly written by shiftless authors. I'd love to hear more about this issue, but from people who have a clue.

3/02/13 As an update I note that Foerster is now describing himself as a "Canadian-Peruvian anthropologist", in what I guess is an attempt to give himself more authority. That's pure nonsense, the man holds no academic qualifications in that field, certainly not a Ph.D., or even a MS. What he actually is is a tour guide. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, all work is noble in some sense, but one wonders why he feels the need to lie about his profession and qualifications.

Pretty much what Ive been saying the whole time, and others too, but its nice to see someone else from Joe Public can see through Foerester. By the sound of the book its been hastily and cheaply put together - and funny enough - comes out while we are still waiting for the DNA testing results to be obtained. Pure marketing strategy and they will spin that out with apparent 'delays' or 'lack of funds' for the DNA results...following in Lloyd Pyes footsteps...and zoser falls for it hook line and sinker.

Foerester calling himself an anthropologist now indeed. What have I always said about shaky sources zoser? Now the guy is outright lying about his career details...among all the other crap he's getting well known for

• Like 1

wow.. are you a egyptologist now as well...

lol nice try zoser seriously.. a nice try.. the realm of desperation is now knocking at your door..

and as you requested..

uc63492.jpg

and once again.. skeptics one.. zoser zero..

I think we need to give you a new name.. I think C&B would suit.. crash.. and burn..

Nice for cutting wood but little else.

How long do you honestly think those teeth would last cutting granite?

If you think I or any other rational thinking person is going to believe that that will cut granite you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Mr O himself stated that the saws must have no teeth!.

You fell for that one Dingo.

Dredging up mud to throw at the wall hoping it would stick.

It fell off I'm afraid.

In any case lets have dates, place, references please.

Zoser, I am getting a bit worried about you.

Here, click on this link:

http://www.unexplain...5#entry4694074\

Many skulls in the same time period from Iraq, Southern Turkey and Syria are also deformed but not usually so severely.

Were the skulls elongated or not? My sources say they were.

It points to a hybrid species.

I can't see your point.

Sorry. Not all the elongated skulls look like coneheads. We have known that for a ling time.

In any case lets have dates, place, references please.

dates and references and how about some facts? Like what you DONT get from Foerester et al. Did you BUY his new book zoser or borrow from someone? see the above review

Edited by seeder

It's a circular indentation, in stone, made with another stone. What have you been harping on with all this talk of "mould marks" again?

Burden of proof is still on you. My case has been demonstrated. Yours has been defenestrated

They could be almost anything, given there's still absolutely no backing to support your contention and still nothing presented to oppose ours except your continued argument from incredulity, which is no argument at all.

Sorry Mr O.

The burden of proof is on you if you think they were not mould marks.

This cannot be explained any other way.

Try it:

zoser58_zpsf6439cc1.jpg

If there is no prosaic explanation and I have not heard one offered here, then mould marks it is.

With all that that implies.

dates and references and how about some facts? Like what you DONT get from Foerester et al. Did you BUY his new book zoser or borrow from someone? see the above review

You should know by now seeder I'm not going to let you jokers get away with posting any old tripe unchallenged.

Many of you have been doing it here for a decade now.

Posting what you think is a related explanation where in fact it is nothing to do with the issue.

Just hoping that people don't notice or don't think to hard about it.

That's deception.

I challenge that.