Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

which experts? in what fields? so far I have not seen one true expert in anything you have posted..

The above shows Dunn measuring one of the Serapeum boxes which he records is constructed to breath taking accuracy. He notes the extraordinary precise parallelism in 3 planes and noted that this is not possible using crude tools.

As an engineer I am compelled to agree.

If you think otherwise you have to say how it could be done with mundane tools.

OK do we know that they used crude wrought iron in large quantity? Do we have the artefacts? Or have they just corroded?

nope.. was just saying that I found this fascinating that he did not have any luck with copper.. you see.. unlike Dunn and the rest of your experts.. this guy is actually trying to work out how it was done.. taking the time and effort.. and relearning ancient techniques

That settles that then.

Quite clearly the one thing you have demonstrated in this thread is that engineering principals are far, far beyond you, and that your claim of being one is a fabrication. Case closed?

The above shows Dunn measuring one of the Serapeum boxes which he records is constructed to breath taking accuracy. He notes the extraordinary precise parallelism in 3 planes and noted that this is not possible using crude tools.

as has been pointed out, Dunn has no credibility. He will say whats needed to sell books and DVD's. You cant keep quoting poor sources as evidence, if so you may as well quote Laurel and Hardy too

If you think otherwise you have to say how it could be done with mundane tools.

is Dunn a expert.. what is his qualifications?

and sorry zoser.. your record as a engineer has been.. ahh ..rather poor.. with a number of comments on here it kinda shows.. your not really a good one.. so in regards to your opinion on engineering things.. yeah.. I think I'll trust my 11 year old son's opinion on how things might be done..

• Like 1

The bigger point Ive made a few times is... zoser or anyone else, cannot confirm (if it is a saw cut), that it was ancients sawing it or more modern man. We know the site has been rebuilt. WE know the site was looted for its stones.

It is a massive leap of faith to find something like saw mark or a drilled hole, and say it was the ancients. I want proof of how old the drilled holes and saw marks are, not assumptions they are as old as the site they are found on. (Peru/Bolivia that is, Ive no doubt the Egyptians used saws, its part of the historical record)

SO ZOSER PROOF PLEASE OF HOW OLD THE SAW MARK IS? Backed up with factual evidence please? :tu:

The burden of proof is on you if you feel that the artefacts were recent and done with crude tools I'm afraid.

These artefacts were achieved by sonic cutting, and alteration of stone at molecular level.

Here is the proof:

zoser114_zps54ab40cd.jpg

No space ships in the sand or corroded sonic cutters needed.

The evidence says it all.

Look carefully.

If you think otherwise please say how these marks appeared.

Please also state why they do not appear on later constructions.

nope.. was just saying that I found this fascinating that he did not have any luck with copper.. you see.. unlike Dunn and the rest of your experts.. this guy is actually trying to work out how it was done.. taking the time and effort.. and relearning ancient techniques

Thanks for being honest. Then this is not even proof of how the stones were split, never mind the high precision cutting and finishing.

This is light years from proof of method, and I'm astonished that anyone could think otherwise.

The burden of proof is on you if you feel that the artefacts were recent and done with crude tools I'm afraid.

These artefacts were achieved by sonic cutting, and alteration of stone at molecular level.

Here is the proof:

zoser114_zps54ab40cd.jpg

No space ships in the sand or corroded sonic cutters needed.

The evidence says it all.

Look carefully.

If you think otherwise please say how these marks appeared.

Please also state why they do not appear on later constructions.

sorry that is not proof.. that is speculation.. you say we must show the proof.. so do you..

Thanks for being honest. Then this is not even proof of how the stones were split, never mind the high precision cutting and finishing.

This is light years from proof of method, and I'm astonished that anyone could think otherwise.

its more proof then anything that you have posted ..

Edited by DingoLingo

so basically zoser..

you cant put up.. you cannot give any proof rather then a few pictures and some dubious sources saying its fact..

where we can.. and have.. so.. I guess its time for you to shut up about it.. go away.. and find some actual proof..

• Like 2

On what biological basis do you say that?

because you can't mix DNA that has X number of chromosmes with something that has Y number of chromosomes - because you,d end up with unbalanced DNA.

so basically zoser..

you cant put up.. you cannot give any proof rather then a few pictures and some dubious sources saying its fact..

where we can.. and have.. so.. I guess its time for you to shut up about it.. go away.. and find some actual proof..

No factual proof offered so far can explain this:

Elephantine-Gr_Shrine_07.jpg

Enlarge the picture to see it in all it's glory.

No way was that hand carved.

No way was it bashed to perfection. Sheer impossibility.

It had to be cut with some device or technology that produces perfect straight cuts. Sound is my bet.

How the internal edges were achieved defies the imagination.

Bow drills? Copper saws? How for goodness sake?

How many attempts before it was perfected? Half a dozen, a dozen? Where are the hundreds of scrapped pieces?

Edited by zoser

because you can't mix DNA that has X number of chromosmes with something that has Y number of chromosomes - because you,d end up with unbalanced DNA.

Or a corrupted humanoid form with enlarged skulls, eye sockets and jaws and cranial abnormalities.

Which after a time is corrected by nature herself.

Which is precisely what I believe happened.

No factual proof offered so far can explain this:

Elephantine-Gr_Shrine_07.jpg

Enlarge the picture to see it in all it's glory.

No way was that hand carved.

No way was it bashed to perfection. Sheer impossibility.

It had to be cut with some device or technology that produces perfect straight cuts. Sound is my bet.

How the internal edges were achieved defies the imagination.

Bow drills? Copper saws? How for goodness sake?

How many attempts before it was perfected? Half a dozen, a dozen? Where are the hundreds of scrapped pieces?

how was it made then zoser.. the burden of proof is yours to prove it.. not us.. we have shown and said how.. you do not agree.. so now its your turn to show the proof of how it was made.. the tools.. the techniques .. not the speculations..

put up or shut up zoser..

You do realise that sonic drills still use bits?

Ohh, sorry mr engineer, a bit is the cutting tool at the end of the apparatus as in Drill "Bit".

• Like 1

Or a corrupted humanoid form with enlarged skulls, eye sockets and jaws and cranial abnormalities.

well we will just have to wait for the DNA results to come back to find out the truth.. if we skeptics are right.. or you AA'ers are right.. me.. I know it will be us skeptics that will prove true..

sorry that is not proof.. that is speculation.. you say we must show the proof.. so do you..

its more proof then anything that you have posted ..

I've shown you hard evidence.

Gamarra knew it decades ago.

Foerster, Childress, Jan Peter de Jong have all now recognised that he was correct. That the Peruvian stones show distinct evidence of vitrification and moulding.

The technology being either heat or molecular alteration or both.

Edited by zoser

I've shown you hard evidence.

Gamarra knew it decades ago.

Foerster, Childress, Jan Peter de Jong have all now recognised that he was correct. That the Peruvian stones show distinct evidence of vitrification and moulding.

The technology being either heat or molecular alteration or both.

no you have not shown hard evidence zoser.. you have shown speculation.. hard evidence is the smoking gun.. the bullet casing.. the dna from the blood stains.. not from the witness saying he saw a shadowy figure that looked like it..

Of course you think that is what happened. Real evidence has been placed before you, so the Zoser thing to do is deny it, put fingers in ears and make many lala sounds. What a ridiculous notion. Nothing could be much siller. I guess the people who deformed their heads for beauty never saw these deformations, because then they would ne considered beautiful as is the reason for binding to begin with.

well we will just have to wait for the DNA results to come back to find out the truth.. if we skeptics are right.. or you AA'ers are right.. me.. I know it will be us skeptics that will prove true..

Well I too hope the evidence comes soon.

Something caused those skull abnormalities across the world, and to attribute it all to binding is a huge mistake and highly obtuse.

The binding cult arose because the common folk wanted to look like and have the faculty power of some revered and eminent beings that originally came here.

All tradition of this kind has it's roots in real events.

Particular when it involves serious mutation like head binding.

Edited by zoser

no.

simply and uterly no.

No HUMAN (or in fact no known being) can live with bits of their DNA and chromosomes missing. You don't get "abnormality" from missing DNA you get "very dead". To produce something that lives, the DNA chains need to be complete. Now, you can get extra chrmosmes (case in point Downs Syndrome) but you don't get "missing chromomes" in a vialbe lifeform. Even the extra chromosmes are built on the extisitng hromosme and not just sticiking out in the middle of nowhere in the DNA.

Also, here's the rub Zoser - those alienesque skulls you wet youraelf over? They've been tested. Human. 100% human. no unusual DNA, no broken DNA chains. nothing.

They,re as human as you or I. Or as least as human as I am, I'm starting to eonder if there are some happy goats and a lonely bridge out there in yout case.

• Like 2

Well I too hope the evidence comes soon.

Something caused those skull abnormalities across the world, and to attribute it all to binding is a huge mistake and highly obtuse.

The binding cult arose because the common folk wanted to look like and have the faculty power of some revered and eminent beings that originally came here.

All tradition of this kind has it's roots in real events.

Particular when it involves serious mutation like head binding.

what about japanese foot binding?

no you have not shown hard evidence zoser.. you have shown speculation.. hard evidence is the smoking gun.. the bullet casing.. the dna from the blood stains.. not from the witness saying he saw a shadowy figure that looked like it..

OK no space ships, or machines lie in the British Museum.

I agree.

That doesn't mean to say that such artefacts have never been found.

If they have what was the likelihood that you or I would ever get to see them?

Catholic Church censorship and all.

Further if the AA proponents are correct this work goes way into the distant past, and may well after many natural upheavals and cataclysms remain buried for ever.

OK no space ships, or machines lie in the British Museum.

I agree.

That doesn't mean to say that such artefacts have never been found.

If they have what was the likelihood that you or I would ever get to see them?

Catholic Church censorship and all.

Further if the AA proponents are correct this work goes way into the distant past, and may well after many natural upheavals and cataclysms remain buried for ever.

ok.. now that is just a poor reason zoser.. and you know it..

what about japanese foot binding?

It will if you trace it thoroughly have it's roots in some definite event.

I haven't researched that one but I would be interested to find out what it was.

ok.. now that is just a poor reason zoser.. and you know it..

Not at all. It depends on how much you trust the people who rule the world (or who have ruled).

What happened to Galileo as an example. I'm sure you know the story.

What happened in the European Inquisitions?

What happened to the Celts and the Druids of the British Isles?

All wiped out.