Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Why didnt Etruscan be so precised in their polygonal walls? Because they found other things more interesting such as these:

Or they just couldn't do it because the technology had been lost.

Remember these civilisations were subject to conquest by other cultures. Would precision impenetrable architecture have been a useful thing do you think?

Edited by zoser

I lived in Peru for a while and have seen many of these old ruins myself, which are indeed remarkable constructions for people who supposedly did not even have the wheel or draft animals, much less any kind of modern tools.

Look at the old ruins at Cuzco, and how the Inca knew how to build things that could withstand earthquakes, while all the newer buildings collapsed.

• Like 1

To compare civilizations you first must know both of them very good. Second- it is hard work even to hard core historians.

I'm not sure that's the point of the discussion Mr L. All cultures have their relative merits and demerits. Their glory and their demise. We are discussing the origins of precision ancient stonework and artefacts.

• Like 1

Am working my through this topic, untill I catch up entirely tho has anyone seen/read many pages here

http://www.bibleufo.com/

Do so! And start with the very first links, ie

The Vehicles - Flight Characteristics - The Beings - The Technology - Close Encounters

Am working my through this topic, untill I catch up entirely tho has anyone seen/read many pages here

http://www.bibleufo.com/

Do so! And start with the very first links, ie

The Vehicles - Flight Characteristics - The Beings - The Technology - Close Encounters

Ok. Dinner time first though. Be back later this eve.

The AA hypothesis is well supported.

If you mean supported by facts, I would have to strongly disagree.

If you're speaking of the "experts" expressing an opinion in support of it, I will agree. However, they have been caught in so many blatant lies and misrepresentations, that I dismiss their credibility completely.

So, can YOU, present any evidence, other than your own disbelief that ancient man could have built these structures on their own, which supports the hypothesis that advanced technology of extraterrestrial origin was required to construct them.

Present ANYTHING.

Because honestly, the only reason this thread continues is because of your stubborn inability to accept ANY current conventional theories, and the unwavering patience of several well-read members of this forum.

Tsoukalos, Childress, and von Daniken et al have all been clearly shown to lie about even the most basic facts on the subject.

Please, in the name of humanity, present some fact other than that which has been portrayed by the AA crew.

• Like 3

Ok. Dinner time first though. Be back later this eve.

Ha, skiimed so far to page 20... a lot more to go! But an interesting theory/subject - that I too, have a leaning towards. I think a small problem is not many have read what they call the bible, ie: KJ New Testament, when there is of course the 'old testament' to have read too, plus the left out (of some books) accounts of Ezekiel and such like

However the site I linked to - saves anyone to have to read such a mighty work as 'they' quote the necessary (short bite sized) passages for you...

Edited by seeder

All of these facts about the Bosnian Pyramids are true, and I have seen it all myself:

1. These are the first pyramids discovered in Europe

2. The site includes the biggest pyramidal structure in the world: The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun with its height of over 220 meters is much higher than the Great Pyramid of the Egypt (147 meters).

3. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun has the most precise orientation

towards the cosmic north of any pyramid.

4. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is completely covered by rectangular concrete blocks. Properties of the concrete, such as extreme hardness and low water absorption, are, according to the scientific institutions in Bosnia, Italy and France, much superior to the modern concrete materials.

5. The pyramids are covered by soil which is, according to the state Institute for Agro-pedology, over 12,000 years old. This finding confirms the Bosnian pyramids are the oldest pyramids on the planet.

6. Below the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids is the most-extensive underground tunnel and chamber network which runs for more than ten miles.

7. Ceramic sculptures have been discovered in underground labyrinth with a mass of up to 20,000 pounds which makes them the largest so far found from the ancient world.

The list of the miracles in Bosnian archaeology does not end here. In the vicinity, we discovered the tallest tomb in the World: 61 meters high. England's Silbury Hill is 60 meters high. The Bosnian tomb consists of two-layer megalithic terraces, clay layers and artificial concrete layers.

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/the-significance-of-the

• Like 1

So, can YOU, present any evidence, other than your own disbelief that ancient man could have built these structures on their own, which supports the hypothesis that

Please, in the name of humanity, present some fact other than that which has been portrayed by the AA crew.

One thing I can say for certain, having seen some of the evidence myself, is that many of these ancient civilizations were far more "advanced" than they have ever been given credit for, and that there are many anomalies in history that cannot be accounted for or fitted neatly into the conventional narratives.

I can see why many people in academia and science may not want to admit that what they think they know is wrong, or that they really do not have the complete picture at all.

• Like 3

If you're speaking of the "experts" expressing an opinion in support of it, I will agree. However, they have been caught in so many blatant lies and misrepresentations, that I dismiss their credibility completely.

So, can YOU, present any evidence, other than your own disbelief that ancient man could have built these structures on their own, which supports the hypothesis that advanced technology of extraterrestrial origin was required to construct them.

Present ANYTHING.

Because honestly, the only reason this thread continues is because of your stubborn inability to accept ANY current conventional theories, and the unwavering patience of several well-read members of this forum.

Tsoukalos, Childress, and von Daniken et al have all been clearly shown to lie about even the most basic facts on the subject.

All I can say is that the work has been done. Chris Dunn has debunked the conventional core drilling explanations; he is the man to listen to imho because he has done the investigation work.

Just one caution about your post. It's well possible that mistakes have been made by Von D and others. Mistakes have been made by archaeologists too no doubt.

The AA proponents are all moved by some deep rooted suspicion that conventional explanations are not correct. So am I.

Don't throw out the baby with the bath water would be my answer to your question. Look at the spirit at what they are all saying and their conviction.

Can you say what lies they have presented please?

All of these facts about the Bosnian Pyramids are true, and I have seen it all myself:

1. These are the first pyramids discovered in Europe

2. The site includes the biggest pyramidal structure in the world: The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun with its height of over 220 meters is much higher than the Great Pyramid of the Egypt (147 meters).

3. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun has the most precise orientation

towards the cosmic north of any pyramid.

4. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is completely covered by rectangular concrete blocks. Properties of the concrete, such as extreme hardness and low water absorption, are, according to the scientific institutions in Bosnia, Italy and France, much superior to the modern concrete materials.

5. The pyramids are covered by soil which is, according to the state Institute for Agro-pedology, over 12,000 years old. This finding confirms the Bosnian pyramids are the oldest pyramids on the planet.

6. Below the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids is the most-extensive underground tunnel and chamber network which runs for more than ten miles.

7. Ceramic sculptures have been discovered in underground labyrinth with a mass of up to 20,000 pounds which makes them the largest so far found from the ancient world.

The list of the miracles in Bosnian archaeology does not end here. In the vicinity, we discovered the tallest tomb in the World: 61 meters high. England's Silbury Hill is 60 meters high. The Bosnian tomb consists of two-layer megalithic terraces, clay layers and artificial concrete layers.

http://12160.info/pr...ificance-of-the

If thats all facts then you may want to update WIKI .... who says its natural formations.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramids

• Like 1

One thing I can say for certain, having seen some of the evidence myself, is that many of these ancient civilizations were far more "advanced" than they have ever been given credit for, and that there are many anomalies in history that cannot be accounted for or fitted neatly into the conventional narratives.

I can see why many people in academia and science may not want to admit that what they think they know is wrong, or that they really do not have the complete picture at all.

I agree. There is something missing. But I simply don't buy the ancient aliens hypothesis. I feel that is a cop out for uncovering the real truth. If we conclude that aliens are responsible, it denies mankind of our true past.

We could just say, "Ok, ET's helped out, then left." While that would be incredible, and I would like to think it's true, it still doesn't uncover our true history.

• Like 1

Can you say what lies they have presented please?

Numerous misrepresentations have been pointed out throughout this thread. I'm not going to wade through it all and list them all in a post for you because I know well in advance that you will either ignore my post or you will state you don't believe it for any of the numerous reasons you have dismissed other members posts.

You know damn well what the lies are. Generally speaking the weights of stones, misinterpretations of ancient texts, and even the types of rock involved. That covers a good chunk of it. If you have missed numerous specific references, I would suggest you go back to the OP, and start there.

If thats all facts then you may want to update WIKI .... who says its natural formations.....

Yeah, I know what they say, but having seen the Bosnian Pyramids myself I simply don't believe it.

I agree. There is something missing. But I simply don't buy the ancient aliens hypothesis. I feel that is a cop out for uncovering the real truth. If we conclude that aliens are responsible, it denies mankind of our true past.

We could just say, "Ok, ET's helped out, then left." While that would be incredible, and I would like to think it's true, it still doesn't uncover our true history.

I agree it's hard to swallow particularly if one has been a devotee of modern narratives as MacG put it. It maybe depends on what one thinks ET actually is. I'm of the belief that we are of their genetic type and came from them; for better or worse.

• Like 1

Numerous misrepresentations have been pointed out throughout this thread. I'm not going to wade through it all and list them all in a post for you because I know well in advance that you will either ignore my post or you will state you don't believe it for any of the numerous reasons you have dismissed other members posts.

You know damn well what the lies are. Generally speaking the weights of stones, misinterpretations of ancient texts, and even the types of rock involved. That covers a good chunk of it. If you have missed numerous specific references, I would suggest you go back to the OP, and start there.

I thought by the way you were expressing it, that you have spotted specific lies. I have not spotted any, but I'm open to the possibility. Don't forget also that the AA hypothesis has been a work in progress over the last couple of decades with new astronomical evidence turning up.

Zoser, point is that you picked up cookies from Inca civilization. History doesnt work that way. Yes, Inca done perfect walls but thats what is their trademark. Same as we think on Egyptians we think on their architecture. Pyramids.

I on purpose upload you pictures of Etruscan skills. They done beautifull sarcophagis, statues, tombs. When Etruscans wanted they were precise same as Inca. Trust me Zoser. I personally sit on opposite side ot table of skeptics. But I just want to let you know that Incas were able to achive polygonal walls. To search mystery in Inca civilization you must look further from polygonal walls. Although there are open questions to archaeologists and historians about walls none of them consider that Inca were not able to achive that. I know that there is open debate what pre tubes on stones used for, and how come that some of parts of walls who is done with megaliths is repaired with smaller stones. Sometimes is so obvious that on megalithic stone we see one part ot T -cut and there is no other part just small stones. But you and I didnt discover "hot water" there as one saying in my country goes. Maybe science found answer so far as we talk. But those open questions are not crucial. Im sure we will found answers on all. Zoser you must know that there are meetings of all different kinds of scientists about open historical questions. Its called Congress of historical science. Mostly historians, archaeologists, anthropologists , palaetnologists gather. History works in way history writings works. History needs time distance from event to put final word on it. That often need some new breaktrough in other fields of sciences. Same as we need breaktrough in mathematics to solve some problems in physics. You seek for answers and thats good. Im too open to AA hypothesis. But not in Sitchin, von Daniken presented. Abramelin was right. When Pizzaro entered in Cuzco. Cuzco was still building site. Cuzco was their capital. It means belly button. So from there they ruled over four parts of their empire. Furthermore, there is no need to press like button on MacGuffin posts about Bosnian pyramid. Because he was there he concluded thats pyramid. I think that we dont need to spent much words on Bosnian hills anymore. Now below this I will upload picture of Etruscan tomb. You will notice polygonal walls and curved. And precise. Now to achive curved polygonal wall is masterpiece I agree, but people who signed it were Etruscans. Not aliens.

2u6em1x.jpg

2r5x20h.jpg

But its good that you are curious. Never loose it . Just looking in worng place. Move from Peru walls if you look for AA. May I quote Einstein here.

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.

....The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives....The only real valuable thing is intuition.

I agree it's hard to swallow particularly if one has been a devotee of modern narratives as MacG put it. It maybe depends on what one thinks ET actually is. I'm of the belief that we are of their genetic type and came from them; for better or worse.

DNA manipulation from afar.

"Guided" panspermia. Rather than physical entities having travelled the vast distances of space, their DNA code made the journey.

Edited by synchronomy

Yeah, let's take a look at this particular "miracle" for starters:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4037-Bosnian-Valley-of-the-Pyramids-Worlds-Biggest-Pyramids&p=36237&viewfull=1#post36237

DNA manipulation from afar.

"Guided" panspermia. Rather than physical entities having travelled the vast distances of space, their DNA code made the journey.

Again; religious writings and ancient folklore support this idea. It's nothing that controversial really unless you are an archaeology lecturer of course!

I'v always been caught by this:

Genesis = Genes of Isis. A coincidence perhaps?

Again; religious writings and ancient folklore support this idea. It's nothing that controversial really unless you are an archaeology lecturer of course!

I'v always been caught by this:

Genesis = Genes of Isis. A coincidence perhaps?

The Greek/Latin root is the same, but as to where they came up with the actual word I don't know.

There's a lot of twists on words, like "listen" can be jumbled to make "silent". I always thought that was interesting. Used to have a book (before internet, when such things were considered a source of knowledge..lol) that listed hundreds of words whose letters jumbled or spelled backward etc, had related or opposite meanings. I mean, words came from somewhere, they weren't just willy-nilly made up. People have Phd's on such things.

The internet has answers for everything. Googling Genes of Isis provides this:

http://www.resurrectisis.org/PaganGenesis.htm