Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I think it's all great fub. Like i said before, it rather reminds me of our old friend Skyeagle, there was someone who stood firm in the face of all that anyone could throw at him, and I for one take my hat off to him.

* Fun, not fub. :unsure2:

747 Have a great New Year ! Too true my friend ! Too True ! You notice that THe BR & Z man have not shown any proof yet ! :tu:

I think it's all great fub. Like i said before, it rather reminds me of our old friend Skyeagle, there was someone who stood firm in the face of all that anyone could throw at him, and I for one take my hat off to him.

Thanks 747. I just find it interesting. The puzzle is finally starting to be unravelled. Foerster, Dunn, et al are re-writing history and it's aboot time (Canadian accent there). Been watching too many of Brien's clips.

See you all tomorrow.

Edited by zoser

Thanks 747. I just find it interesting. The puzzle is finally starting to be unravelled. Foerster, Dunn, et al are re-writing history and it's aboot time (Canadian accent there). Been watching too many of Brien's clips.

See you all tomorrow.

there is no puzzle.. except in the AA crowds head mate :D

Have a good new years Zoser..

and the rest of you lot as well.. tonight is a good night to party.. not just because its the end of 2012.. but we survived doomsday.. twice this year :D

• Like 1

id have more patience and interest in not seeing old pics and vids, or even entire threads being re-posted. Yeh I wasnt around for the Skyeagle chappy, sure this isnt he - in a new guise tho?

Anyway its a subject whereby, if you weigh all the evidence on both sides, there is NONE for the AA theory, NONE! Not because it hasnt been found, its because there isnt any at all. But now thats me going in circles again saying same thing...ggrr !!

The last factual post I made I believe was in regards to the deformed skull with two holes in the back' which zoser claims are exclusively alien traits. (Again its impossible to claim that), so I duly found this condition is entirely human,

JGirl actually read the link I supplied in that post about reforming a coneheaded babies head by the use of mechanical brace and/or caps...which in turn, as a result of the internal pressure, can make the eye sockets bigger...larger eye sockets being another reason zoser says his skulls cant be human.. but the evidence is totally contrary to anything ET at all..

Now I dont know how different a downs syndrome persons skull shape is, eye socket size, or skull shape, (naturally I can find out but that isnt the point) but they are living breathing examples of a genetic abnormality, and often heriditary, so as we have these types of people in the world, whats so hard to believe ancients didn't also, or at least some of them, have deformities too?

Especially when we throw into the mix the fetal thingymybob condition I posted where it all happens in the womb? There are so many more plausible answers....but it doesn't matter what answer you provide to zoser. On that basis, unless you agree with the AA theory and zoser based on whatever very shakey and flimsy evidence that gets posted, its totally pointless trying to input anything new.

When I first started in this thread countering zosers claims and finding tonnes of factual info, Id often stop and try and size up where he was coming from, what difficulties in communication he may have - as he relies on videos to talk for him, how he reasons, what he does in light of having his claims blown out of the water...you know, Like you think of a chess player for example, which I play of course - and I can honestly say Ive thought of all that... and as I once posted ...you just cannot reason - with unreasonable people. Zoser is smart enough to know there isnt a shred of evidence anywhere in the world that can or will prove ET... but with knowing that, he still tries...

Edited by seeder

id have more patience and interest in not seeing old pics and vids, or even entire threads being re-posted. Yeh I wasnt around for the Skyeagle chappy, sure this isnt he - in a new guise tho?

Anyway its a subject whereby, if you weigh all the evidence on both sides, there is NONE for the AA theory, NONE! Not because it hasnt been found, its because there isnt any at all. But now thats me going in circles again saying same thing...ggrr !!

The last factual post I made I believe was in regards to the deformed skull with two holes in the back' which zoser claims are exclusively alien traits. (Again its impossible to claim that), so I duly found this condition is entirely human,

JGirl actually read the link I supplied in that post about reforming a coneheaded babies head by the use of mechanical brace and/or caps...which in turn, as a result of the internal pressure, can make the eye sockets bigger...larger eye sockets being another reason zoser says his skulls cant be human.. but the evidence is totally contrary to anything ET at all..

Now I dont know how different a downs syndrome persons skull shape is, eye socket size, or skull shape, (naturally I can find out but that isnt the point) but they are living breathing examples of a genetic abnormality, and often heriditary, so as we have these types of people in the world, whats so hard to believe ancients didn't also, or at least some of them, have deformities too?

Especially when we throw into the mix the fetal thingymybob condition I posted where it all happens in the womb? There are so many more plausible answers....but it doesn't matter what answer you provide to zoser. On that basis, unless you agree with the AA theory and zoser based on whatever very shakey and flimsy evidence that gets posted, its totally pointless trying to input anything new.

When I first started in this thread countering zosers claims and finding tonnes of factual info, Id often stop and try and size up where he was coming from, what difficulties in communication he may have - as he relies on videos to talk for him, how he reasons, what he does in light of having his claims blown out of the water...you know, Like you think of a chess player for example, which I play of course - and I can honestly say Ive thought of all that... and as I once posted ...you just cannot reason - with unreasonable people. Zoser is smart enough to know there isnt a shred of evidence anywhere in the world that can or will prove ET... but with knowing that, he still tries...

Wait... are you telling me that all of zoser;s youtube videos AREN'T proof of AA? :blink:

• Like 2

vitrification

[ineigo Montoya] You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means [/inego Montoya]

• Like 4

Try following the thread and see where the evidence is going instead of waiting for a flying saucer to be uncovered next to some ancient ruins stacked with stone cutting technology. That's not going to happen. If you watch and observe and take the trouble to read up on the facts presented here you will see that it isn't actually required to realise that something extra-ordinary occurred with these precision artefacts.

this is laughable. what evidence?? we have all laborously followed this thread as ridiculous as it has gotten and as foolish as you have made yourself appear.

• Like 2

The evidence thus far is:

Helicopters et al in Egytian Heiroglyphs - refuted, explained and debunked.

Aliens in Egyptian Art - it's a pot plant.

Perfectly circular and smooth holes in hard stone - explained repeatedly. Also not perfeclty smooth.

perfectly cut and placed stone walls - refuted, etc etc

vitrified stones - explained.

Cone heads - explained.

Well I'm convinced, don't know about anyone else ;)

• Like 4

The evidence thus far is:

Helicopters et al in Egytian Heiroglyphs - refuted, explained and debunked.

Aliens in Egyptian Art - it's a pot plant.

Perfectly circular and smooth holes in hard stone - explained repeatedly. Also not perfeclty smooth.

perfectly cut and placed stone walls - refuted, etc etc

vitrified stones - explained.

Cone heads - explained.

Well I'm convinced, don't know about anyone else ;)

I was never anything other! I can see how the AA vids, with their dramatic claims, cgi recreations and suppositions, pics of ufo's hovering over pyramids, a narrator with a deep gravelly voice who makes the classic 'big movie' statements...like: "Only one man knows the truth, only one man holds the key' etc, can affect impressionable minds. But some people just dont seem to able separate facts from the fiction they lap up, as per zoser, enthralled with the fact his Brien chap has 160 odd vids to watch..

Well with luck that should keep him busy for a while... which is a waste of his time seeing as virtually everything they discuss... is warped to suit the programs theme. After all, how could the AA films make money if they didnt ham it up? There wouldnt even be a series about it if there wasn't enough gullible watchers eagerly awaiting each episode.

• Like 4

Just got through reading a little square dance between foerster and associates and archae solenhoven of unforbidden geology over on graham hancock's forums. Solenoven surprising ly made some of the exact same observations I did, though he tended to stick on thesame points. Foerster unsurprisingly seemed to be relying on the same somewhat circular argument as in the videos, that is that the larger and more perfect stonework is older and made by a different people simply because it's made differently, with no other support for the existence of said culture.

1940s era? That looks more like a Mi-28 Havoc than anything, I'd say. So whatever can we make of that?

I already told you what to make of it - with pics of the actual glyphs.

Obviously, you are someone that doesn't care to understand what it is that you're talking about.

No it's not. Explain 0.1 inch per revolution. Constant or otherwise. The smoking gun is there. This is another example of ancient technology.

Explain?

Okay, but remember you asked.

Assuming the use of a hand-driven copper boring tool (hole saw) utilizing quartz sand as an abrasive.

With such a setup, it would be necessary to regularly remove the tool from the hole and replenish the abrasive, right?

So, what happens if the tool is in there a little tight? You'll have to twist it out as you pull it up. If the hole is tight, you'll also have to twist the borer to get it back down into the hole.

Repetition of this action will result in several "high feed rate" helical cuts in the core (and in the walls of the hole.) Fringies can then take their pick of which helix to lay their thread in and say "See? Ancient Aliens!"

Again, you asked.

Harte

• Like 2

Wait... are you telling me that all of zoser;s youtube videos AREN'T proof of AA? :blink:

sorry,man

*hands imaginary a cupcake

Mmmm..... cupcake. My god! The precision of this icing is amazing!

wow.. there is no way someone could have iced a cake like that with todays technology.. must be aliens..

• Like 3

wow.. there is no way someone could have iced a cake like that with todays technology.. must be aliens..

It is cut perfectly to fit inside of this little paper holder, It clearly too large to have been moved by man. And the cake batter shows sign of what I can only describe as vitrification.

• Like 3

It is cut perfectly to fit inside of this little paper holder, It clearly too large to have been moved by man. And the cake batter shows sign of what I can only describe as vitrification.

what gets me going here.. is the sprinkles.. or what looks like sprinkles.. could they be alien dna .. so when you eat the cake.. the dna will get into your system and your next child will be a hybrid cone head?

• Like 3

what gets me going here.. is the sprinkles.. or what looks like sprinkles.. could they be alien dna .. so when you eat the cake.. the dna will get into your system and your next child will be a hybrid cone head?

I just can't make any sense out of it. They must be capsules of alien DNA. Literally nothing else in the world makes ANY sense at all!

• Like 1

Mmmm..... cupcake. My god! The precision of this icing is amazing!

thank you it's my secret recipe handed down to me by...aliens

• Like 1

Abe you may have already watched this or you may not. Excellent information on vitrification because it shows how easy it is to distinguish between a wall where the blocks have been been cut by pounding and a wall where the blocks were cut by other technology (as per my summary).

!

And guess what? It's not Brien Foerster (that's with an 'e' not an 'a')

B)

Yes, it's a video of the Dutch guy, Jan Pieter, but it tells the same as those by Foerster. And both are discussing this on David Icke's forum.

oh man the last few posts had me in giggles... :w00t: :w00t:

• Like 1

those crafty bloody aliens...

And as per the Matrix

"so this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue sprinkles- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red sprinkles - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes".

Proof!!!!

wait... I'll find a vid thats undisputable!

• Like 3