Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Boy, you're top banana...

Ancients could have pipes as long as they could wish, and in drilling process they could exchange pipes on their experience.

Really? How do you suppose they fabricated circular long pipes? Just run them through the extrusion die?

If the pipes were not perfectly circular then neither would the holes in the granite. Think about it.

At some extent pole could be held steadily.Whats your point? And who said one directional? Dunn? Can he produce prints of the one-directonal cutting marks?

He actually got access to the core and checked it using the high-tech method of wrapping a string around the groove. He was personally called on the accuracy of this over on graham hancock's forum. Even so, this doesn't eliminate the possibility that the marks were made in the process of removing the core or a jammed tool. To my knowledge, no other extant cores have been examined for, and thus shown to have, similar marks.

Really? How do you suppose they fabricated circular long pipes? Just run them through the extrusion die?

If the pipes were not perfectly circular then neither would the holes in the granite. Think about it.

Talk about being close minded, geesh. Tool wander only occurs at the surface, once a hole is started the hole itself serves as a guide.

You don't need a six foot tube to cut a six foot hole, you could do it with a one inch tube if you wanted to, you would just have to break off the core more often.

That last part is so funny, it bears repeating; "If the pipes were not perfectly circular then neither would the holes in the granite. Think about it." That's hilarious. By your way of thinking, a squre tube would cut a square hole. Think about it, and use your head, the tube could be eliptical and still cut a round hole, the part that changes is efficiency.

Edited by Gaden
  • Like 3

What point? Where do you see mess? Nicely cut hole, thats it.

Ah... I see... Shadows on irregular surface make your decision "mess". Isn't it?

Hey bmk!

I think what zoser was talking about is that the resultant hole is very wide, irregular and rough. He's right there. It is very crude and rough when compared to the wonderous examples AA theorists usually talk about. You know the ones, I'm sure you've seen them, they look like they have 0.001mm flaws!

I'm not saying that this means it was ET, but when Zoser said that hole was a mess, he was spot on.

• Like 2

this doesn't eliminate the possibility that the marks were made in the process of removing the core or a jammed tool. To my knowledge, no other extant cores have been examined for, and thus shown to have, similar marks.

Can you explain how that works exactly please?

Talk about being close minded, geesh. Tool wander only occurs at the surface, once a hole is started the hole itself serves as a guide.

You don't need a six foot tube to cut a six foot hole, you could do it with a one inch tube if you wanted to, you would just have to break off the core more often.

That last part is so funny, it bears repeating; "If the pipes were not perfectly circular then neither would the holes in the granite. Think about it." That's hilarious. By your way of thinking, a squre tube would cut a square hole. Think about it, and use your head, the tube could be eliptical and still cut a round hole, the part that changes is efficiency.

Let me repeat the question. How did you suppose the ancients made perfectly circular tubes?

You skeptics are digging a deeper and deeper (bore) hole for yourselves, that you are never going to get out of.

You are making claims that you can never substantiate.

This is why AA authors sell millions of books.

This is why there is a growing movement away from orthodox archaelology.

Every attempt to substantiate the mundane methods that the ancients were supposed to have used runs up against major technical flaws and for the simple reason that they have not been properly thought through. It's all just a question of ad hoc assumptions when put to the test.

And worst of all I am being distracted from my TT thread and I need to get back to it.

• Like 1

Hey bmk!

I think what zoser was talking about is that the resultant hole is very wide, irregular and rough. He's right there. It is very crude and rough when compared to the wonderous examples AA theorists usually talk about. You know the ones, I'm sure you've seen them, they look like they have 0.001mm flaws!

I'm not saying that this means it was ET, but when Zoser said that hole was a mess, he was spot on.

Correction, the edge of the hole is irregular and rough. Note that the block itself is rough and the spot where they set the drill is at least 2 inches above what would be the surface of the block if it were leveled and finished. That's still pretty accurate for a test run. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

That said, compare with some of these self-same wondrously accurate drill holes:

http://www.oocities.org/unforbidden_geology/ancient_egyptian_copper_coring_drills.html

Looks kind of hit or miss precision-wise.

• Like 2

Can you explain how that works exactly please?

Alright, let's suppose for whatever reason there's a largish hard bit or even the edge of the core itself lodged down in that's stopping up the works. They cant pull it straight up so to get leverage they crank it out. As they do, this bit gouges it's way upward along the wall of the hole in a spiral.

Let me repeat the question. How did you suppose the ancients made perfectly circular tubes?

You skeptics are digging a deeper and deeper (bore) hole for yourselves, that you are never going to get out of.

Every attempt to substantiate the mundane methods that the ancients were supposed to have used runs up against major technical flaws and for the simple reason that they have not been properly thought through. It's all just a question of ad hoc assumptions when put to the test.

And worst of all I am being distracted from my TT thread and I need to get back to it.

wb1.jpg

This makes a round hole. Your ignorance inexperience with hand tools is showing...

• Like 1

All you need to make a tube is a cylinder to cast it around. How hard is it to make cylinder in clay?

makingSnakes.jpg

The hole is a mess! Just like people here have been saying! Proves the point very well.

Well it does prove the point that it could be done.

It also proves the point that when it was done in the exemplars you've given it wasn't done by amateurs.

It doesn't, IMO, prove your point that it had to be done with anachronistic technology, sorry, IMO we're never going to either get that evidence or agree upon it should such evidence be presented.

• Like 1

There are many things we cant debunk, and as for them not helping with crops and such, I dont think they cared enough for that. They just wanted the monuments buit.

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

I myself am a sorta unique kind of Christian, but a Christian none the less. Even if the Ancient Alien theory were true, it doesn't suddenly refute the existance of God, angels, Chirst being the son of God, or the afterlife.

• Like 3

Blah, blah, blah

It's the same reason Star Wars did so well. Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, etc. Fantasy sells and sells big.

No the only reason why AA authors sell millions of books is because the world is filled by gullible people who are so bored.. upset or lost that they need to believe that there is some mythical race of aliens out there who are going to fix the worlds problems..

There is no proof.. and I really mean.. no proof that aliens helped many throughout the ages..

and I mean.. no proof..

so to be honest.. until you can proove it without a doubt.. ie.. a piece of machinery.. or tool of non earthly construction.. your just blowing smoke..

• Like 1

That's right; Dunn refers to it as 'tool wander'. It's obvious that this will happen in a rotating unstabilised tool that is guided only by hand.

Have you ever used any sort of tool in your life? Like a drill, hand held or power?

Hey bmk!

It called finishing Paxus.

Have not read the whole thread have you mate. Not the best way to "come back" mate. I suggest you get a handle on what has been proposed. I doubt you will come to the same conclusions after reading the thread.

I'll explain it a bit better for you zoser, in case the image of a flat drill bit didn't bring the point home. A drill rotates on a single axis, therefore no matter what shape the bit is, it will make a round hole. The only thing that the shape will effect is efficiency. You could take a copper tube and hammer that son of a b**** flat and it would still make a ******* round hole.

The Ancient Alien theory is true for sure, Mars is an extraterrestrial planet and ancient people were so influenced by that extraterrestrial that they actively worshipped it. Proof that the ancients worshipped extraterrestrials. Planets are extraterrestrial!

525162235_8f74edddd1.jpg

• Like 1

Why do you think copper could not be used? It is maleable. It can be heated and easily shaped perfectly around a mould. You do not have to make a thing round if you can find something round to bash it into shape. Do you know that the terms "Leading edge" and "Abrasion" Mean?

Diamond is much harder than any of this, yet how is it possible for modern man to cut Diamond? Nothing harder exists! Is ET working in Jeweller shops all over the globe? It does not matter if you have a drill that is a billion revolutions a minute does it? A steel drill bit is not going to mark it is it? Is my wife's wedding ring an ET manufactured item?

Do you know how to saw cut a Diamond Zoser? You use a phosphor-bronze blade. Yes, today. How does Bronze cut Diamond Zoser? And down to those tiny little facets? Such detail! Does this mean all Jewellers must be alien?

Amazing you still canot see what is going on around you. That "hole" that you think is getting deeper is just those rising above you and out of the darkness, which you are trying to keep everyone in, for company I assume. All we are seeing is that you are not simply ignorant, but deliberately ignorant. Examples have been placed before you, but you have no intention of attempting to understand them you are much happier claiming them science fiction and trying to come up with some philosophical BS to make yourself sound clever.

That BS stopped being clever about 500 years ago.

People have been very patient trying to explain this to you in baby speak, but surprisingly to all, even that is insufficient. I can only echo Imaginarynumber1;s sentiment in that I believe you are simply trolling. Nobody is dim witted enough to continue to support Joe Escimilla, let alone that shameless and ousted charlatan Stitchin. You have now clearly exposed your agenda here. For you to advocate that clown is outright proof that you have no interest in the subject whatsoever, only the controversy you can stir up within it.

Understand is the word you are seeking and you context appear to be following your claims. Back to front.

All claims have been substantiated. Your limited experience and knowledge has also been adequately qualified. I feel embarrassed for you with some of the statements you have made in this thread. Such as this very one I am responding to right now. If you had a case you would take one of those examples and show us in detail why it is not a viable option. Instead you have chosen the option to whine without cause. That alone says everything a person needs to know. You wish to remain deliberately ignorant, and that is your prerogative.

Considering substantiation, do you realise the significance of this particular offcut?

cored_travertine_vase.jpg

or this one, both of which answer your inane objections?

UC44985_double_core_a.jpg

I beg your pardon? Where do you get that statistic from? I do not even know a person personally who has seen a single episode. It does not even air on FTA TV here to the best of my knowledge, you would have to pay for it. And that is a horrendous waste of money. I have thought of downloading the series from torrent sites, but I have decided it is not even worth the download. Tempting as it is to have a good laugh at Giorgio's hair, but nothing else about the show is enticing to any but the most intellectually limited. Only a handful are dim enough to actually swallow this claptrap. I think you will find that out the the majority of those who do enjoy a good fable in this vein do so for entertainment value.

That is a blatant lie, outright. Made up by yourself to try to get more people to hold your hand in the dark. You're on you're own Zoser. Maybe Bee will visit you.

Please prove this claim Zoser. It is not only a lie, it is offensive. Your personal wishes do not constitute a movement. Your view of the UFO phenomena might, but not with the same meaning, but I digress.

Good God man. You have no problem at all with making things up on the fly do you?

Another lie, you saying "I don't believe it" does not constitute a valid rebuttal. It's like a neon sign displaying your personal ignorance of the subject. And this is the only reason yo do not believe it, you refuse to allow yourself to understand it. They are not Ad Hoc assumptions, these are methods still in use in the region today. You have even been provided with photo's proving the practise remains in use. That you are too lazy to understand, and put it into practise in no way negates the facts provided. All that has been negated is your evaluation. And by way of nonsense. Quite frankly, if I got things wrong as often, and as blatantly as you, I would be trying to learn by now. I have only seen you go backwards, and the only poster in the history of UM to do so to date.

Do not let the door hit you on the behind on your way out.

And people say I'm not compassionate!

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 8

Agree 100%. I offer the same unsolicited advice to any and all.

I do hope you are genuine and willing to stick by your word.

I'm willing to accept that the old man who created the Coral Castle in Homestead had somehow discovered and mastered some method for defeating gravity. Perhaps it was the same method involved in building the pyramids and other similar sites all 'round the planet.

Method for defeating gravity? He admitted it was simple leverage, and yes, the same principals have been used on many ancient Monolithic sites. That is a pretty dramatic way of putting it.

But common sense suggests humans were given this knowledge by mentors. I doubt hunter-gatherers would have stumbled upon the method as they were out chasing animals.

I beg your pardon. How on earth did you come to that conclusion? I see no evidence for such a wild assumption.

You doubt? You do not think a hunter gatherer one day went "Screw this. I am sick of chasing these mongrel things. I am going to pen a few up so I can find them easy". Or did a wife one time throw out the leftovers and notice the seeds propagated? Leading her to think "Hey, this is the go, bugger traipsing the countryside if I can get what I want right here, I am going to drop more seeds".

Considering that diamond-tipped bits would be necessary to cut stones with such precision, common sense tells me that hunter-gatherers were not in possession of such diamond tools. Nor do excavations reveal any such tools.

Diamond is used to cut diamond. What is your objection to sand cutting sand? You have seen the tools what remains do you expect? I showed you a roman power tool, I do not think I ever received a response, what would you even expect from that other than plans?

Common Sense! Yessir, I'm all for it. :tsu:

I'd like to see you discuss a subject if that is the case. Unless I am mistaken I have left a lengthy response on this subject before, which I believe you never responded to. I understand such is purely voluntary, however if you truly do wish to discuss the subject with common sense, I would have expected you to have responded to that post. If you do have something genuine that remains an enigma with regards to this particular subject I urge you to share your discovery. And in the interests of common sense, I suspect that you would be willing to hear as many sound possibilites as do exist.

• Like 3

The evidence need not be physical, as the skeptic with ones head buried in the sand will force their mind to see and believe whatever they want it to, it is one of the greatest weaknesses of mankind.

I see, and that is why you provided rhetoric as opposed to actual examples?

Unlike sceptics who at least provided photographic examples, theory and working diagrams, which you yourself can try out at home. But obviously have not based on the above statement. Which is starting to sound a lot like Hypocrisy, wouldn't you say?

The evidence surrounding the ancient astronaut theory is very simple and inarguable. Most believers make the mistake of making the arguement too complicated and fantastic, much like religion.

If that is the case, why is that claptrap still being touted on Entertainment channels on TV and not by Berkley?

But I agree it has many parallells with religion. It is made up, and people try to push it as real.

And I think you will find that the sceptics you refer to here have not at all claimed it is complex in any way. Rather the opposite, and only expressed amazement that others could be taken in by such. AA proponents who are completely ignorant to construction and history find this complex perhaps.

When in reality to simplistic evidence is all that is needed to assure the BASIC accuracy of the theory; Every single civilization since the beginning of time has documentation of humaniod beings coming from the skies and meddling in the affairs of man, posing as Gods. Their fantastic abilities easily explained by todays technology and that which is imminent in the future.

That's just another lie. You know I would like to see people prove these claims, or I think they should be charged as criminals and locked up. This is outright theft of MY right to understand heritages from across the globe and better understand the rise of man for some stupid made up alien fantasy. People who insist these stupid stories that they have reinterpreted from indigenous legend I feel are the lowest scumbags on the earth. Scratch that, as it is an insult to all bags on earth filled with scum.

In fact I think you have prompted me enough to contact my local MP.SO many have made claims that I would like to gather and use that number, including yourself, to make a complaint to the NAAJA to see if they would be interested in helping me draught and propose legislation to stop the vandalism of sacred sites, and re-writing of their historical record. It's about time someone stood up to you lot of vandals destroying culture to sell some stupid books and programs to see your name on the telly. Really, the people that do yhis should be named and shamed, and I hope I can get them made responsible for and damage done to date.

Rex Gilroy's bank book would be smarting something terrible, I know that much.

You know what that "native record" tells me? That AA people are so low that they have no thought about what they are willing to destroy to get what they want. That is downright disgusting, and something people should be ashamed of.

When one hears of a God described as a bronze bird spitting fire that blocked out the sun and shook the ground, not making the connection can only be explained by denial, and fear. The so called "theory" is so simple compared to every other explaination that has been offered to us, our minds have simply been trained since birth to reject such things.

Denial and fear of what? That is dead set on of the most stupid pieces of believer rhetoric in the believer handbook. That sort of inane comment makes all believers look like right fools.

Fear that ohh noes, Alienzzz was here hundred of years ago, and we were wrongzerz about it allzz!

If AA had a decent explanation for the stupid crap they put out Giorgio would not be the "Is This Possible" Poster boy. This forum would not exist. The so called "theory", which be definition it most certainly is not, is indeed simple, and so simple most can see the shopping centre sized holes in it. Some people seem to be able to convince themselves these holes do not exist. If they did not, I would not be typing this right now would I?

The most "Simple" explanation for megalithic sites is man! We still move big heavy things today. How do you suppose an electrician manhandles something like this into the small switch-room in the basement of a building???

16-9E.jpg

Some brains are just still refusing to work, and are happy to immediately attribute anything beyond their understanding to a higher power, and then claim it was the answer all along, when all it be is another question and answers nothing.

Our minds are not trained to reject such things as aliens, in case you had not noticed we have global space agencies and an active space station. If anything, entertainment has offered a glitzy view of this imaginative ideal of space, and with CGI people have an unrealistic view of space and what is in it.

To delve deeper, I challenge anyone on this earth to explain how we evolved into intelligent creatures overnight in terms of evolution. Where as every other thing takes hundreds of millions of years to make the slightest change our evolution occured at a literal magical rate.

It was anything but overnight, it was millions of years. Some cite Lucy as the first of our species, but Lucy did not just suddenly exist either. She marks the emergence of Homo, the Great Apes. Our roots go back to the day of the Dinosaur. Primates emerged from other mammals about 85 million years ago. Earliest rudimentary forms of tools would not show up for another 30 million years. There is no magical rate. And we are the first species to attain intelligence due to our body plan. What benchmark are you using?

• Like 6

That's right; Dunn refers to it as 'tool wander'. It's obvious that this will happen in a rotating unstabilised tool that is guided only by hand.

*This is a reference to Jeff Rense, host of the Sightings radio program. I suggested to Jeff Rense that he air a debate between Chris Dunn and me, but Jeff Rense interviewed Chris Dunn instead on May 30, 2000.

During that interview, Jeff Rense encouraged students to challenge their teachers with the evidence Chris Dunn presents.

Whilst I am sure you advocate such, I only think that this waste if time has value in showing Dunn's rubbish to be what it is. When people like start getting involved with young minds like this I think it is deplorable. If one must have such silly fantasies to escape the realities of life so be it, but one has not right to force this disability onto young learning minds.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

*snipped some good stuff here

In fact I think you have prompted me enough to contact my local MP.SO many have made claims that I would like to gather and use that number, including yourself, to make a complaint to the NAAJA to see if they would be interested in helping me draught and propose legislation to stop the vandalism of sacred sites, and re-writing of their historical record. It's about time someone stood up to you lot of vandals destroying culture to sell some stupid books and programs to see your name on the telly. Really, the people that do yhis should be named and shamed, and I hope I can get them made responsible for and damage done to date.

Rex Gilroy's bank book would be smarting something terrible, I know that much.

You know what that "native record" tells me? That AA people are so low that they have no thought about what they are willing to destroy to get what they want. That is downright disgusting, and something people should be ashamed of.

*snipped some good bits here too

Well said psyche. :tu:

I find the twisting of ancient cultures to force fit them into any alien hypothesis to be downright deplorable. Most often the claims are rooted quite firmly in ignorance and omission of facts without regard for historical accuracy or truth. It's charlatanism, without a doubt.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 4