Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can we live again?

alibongo

I am now old.

My son will die before me, as he has a disease which cannot be cured.

Will we all live again?

Wen you ask a question like that, you will recieve "no", you will recieve "yes" and on & on, forever. You probably dont want to hear what I have to say, so I'll tell you MY answer to that before I get into it.

The answer I will give is.......Yes. But you will not be YOU, as you know it.

But BESIDES ALL THAT. The important thing right now is that you continue to go on with THIS STORY. Enjoy the times you still have. You ARE LIVING AGAIN. EVERY MORNING YOU WAKE UP. You do not want to waste away the time that is left, looking for someone else's answer. They will ALL differ, confuse, and worry you. Dont spend the rest of this time worried that "this is it". Also dont put aside these moments you STILL HAVE to say "I cant wait until....(some time beyond)". Dont look to the future in impatience and dont look to the past in regret. You have this moment. NOW. Enjoy it.

I had what some people would call a near death experience that changed me, forever, four yrs ago. But it is a very long story and most people wouldnt really care to hear about it all. I am positive that there is still a form of experience after the body has gone, but like I said, you two are here to experience this time AS YOU AND YOUR SON. You will not ever have the opportunity to do that as the exact two seperate people that you are RIGHT NOW. So just dont worry about that (aside from making sure arrangements are taken care of) and just BE. Enjoy this time. No matter how bleak things look, there is a way to be HAPPY WITH HIM NOW. I Promise.

If you continue this course, you will spend the rest of that time searching for answers and wondering, lost. There is a way to seek the truth and it is NOT in being motivated by a fear, worry or need.

Be happy. There will be plenty of time to feel however, later. Be there for him and enjoy what you have. Make this day the closest the two of you have shared, then do the same tomorrow.

Thank you for your kind replies.What gives me comfort is the thought that, even when we cease to be conscious,at the end of our lives, our atoms will still be in the universe, perhaps in some other sentient creature.Also, even if we have a short life, if it is filled with love, it may be better than a long life.

I will mention this.I am 57 years old.My boy has kidney disease (FSGS).He got it when he was 16, he is now 18 years old.Why us?

That is very sad to hear. I have lost family members slowly and faced losing my own life to cancer a while back, but I can't imagine having to go through that w/my children. I know some of the things I said were very cut & dry and it isnt that simple. But it truly is the best approach. I dont want to steer you in a direction that will leave you reaching for comfort or feeling sorry for your situation(s). You dont want to waste time with that right now. YOU have everything you need, to be HIS comfort and stability and, even if he can't get out and do things, there are many things you two can share and enjoy. Please make the most of it. As fathers, this is our duty.

Edited by AwakenAscension

I can tell you everything that I know from experience about a near death experience. I cant confirm that I ACTUALLY died, but to make a long story short I had alot of things happening in my life and was living MORE than a double life, for years. It was very stressful, juggling it all. I was working two different jobs as DIFFERENT NAMES (Yea), was married, having an affair w/ 2 women that didnt know about each other, and one didnt even know I was married.. I was mixed up w/some bad stuff I cant say, here.. ALOT OF DRAMA -Anyway then was the cancer and I was getting radiation treatment, but as I tried to maintain all my lies and keep ev thing from falling sideways -it all hit the fan. I dealt with all this worry and stress for three and a half yrs and managed to keep it together, but I was getting weak and tired and sick.. it was so hard. When ev thing blew up in my face I guess you could say I had a break down. I didnt care about anything anymore. I couldnt think. I just shut down and dissappeared from ev one.

I discontinued treatment and went to the wilderness to die.

I know I was doing ok (still conscious) w/no food for atleast two wks, (I was beside water) but somewhere in there I went in and out alot and I remember dreaming that I was looking at a dead man in the forest for what seemed like hours. I was looking down at him, just laying there. I recognized his clothes. They were mine. When I realized it was ME I began drifting into events that happened (I SWEAR THIS LASTED THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF MY LIFE, to me) and I would experience something that happened to me, starting from childhood. And as I accepted each event, it was revealed to me how it shaped me into ME (Not in words, like an understanding & Im not sure how to explain it) then as each event went away THAT PART OF MYSELF was stripped away, as well. Then another, then another. I swear that, to me, I was experiencing this for OVER TWENTY YEARS. Eventually, everything that made me "Gary", a Seperate individual, was gone. All the imperfections, goals, beliefs, language, personality, memory... EVERYTHING was gone except for pure... I guess experiencing just nothingness, in bliss. I was at one with the core of all things and felt everyone- no every THING in the universe, as having this exact same core. I REALLY dont know how to explain this in words. It was like if there was ONE core consciousness and everyone and everything were constructs that were outlets for it in different ways, by their differences, but were REALLY just one being, at the center. And that all the human ME was stripped from me, so this was all that was left. It felt great and I dont remember it all, But I definitely felt the presense of everyone who had ever existed, all bound together with me. And though there was no language or need for that, I felt the knowing of everything. I understood everything that ever was. It seemed like YEARS (I cant stress enough that YEARS were spent like this.) went by with me just existing like this.

I eventually regained conscoiusness, managed to get help and continued my treatments successfully. It turned out that even though the experience lasted decades to me, only four weeks had gone by while I was out there. That was almost four yrs ago. I have never been the same since then. I am unable to feel alot of the things that used to lead me into crazy situations. I feel like they are silly and beneath me. There were times I actually missed it some, though. I also see things differently. I mean when I go to figure anything out, the mechanics of it are different. I dont know how to explain that in a way that can be understood, either. To me it feels as though I have matured from the 'decades' I spent evaluating how life works. I honestly dont know.

ANYWAY I could go on all night about it. LITERALLY. It all sounds crazy like rambling, because I really dont think there are words to describe alot of it. I hope that helps somehow.

Edited by AwakenAscension
  • Like 1

By "we" I'm guessing you mean as we are now with the same consciousness & identity. I don't think so, although I think our essence/energy continues on and mingles with other energy bodies. Sort of the way a drop of water enters the river and eventually merges with the sea. I'm sure you're making the most of the time you have with your son, love is precious and should always be expressed, and in my opinion is not bound by time or space. Blessings to you both.

That's just so broad a question, and billions of people across the globe will tell you all sorts of different answers about what will happen after death, can we live again, etc. I wonder perhaps if future people will ever find a way to invent some kind of technology to revive the dead, but it seems so implausible.

• Like 1