Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream World Of Illusion

araxia

Wow where do you get off? Obviously I learned from my mistakes and are now trying to help million others like the old ignorant me. I am well aware of my mistakes made believing new age BS, for you to remind me was NOT needed. So what's your ongoing problem with me?

I don't have a problem with you. :)

It amazes me how many people come up for those who say they are alien species from another planet, who teach that they are their own gods while humans and this planet are inferior to their "alien superiority". Why do you want to come up for them? Why do you want to seek fault with me instead of READING what I am writing about other belief systems? Why not learn from me instead of judging me? Have I somehow OFFENDED your beliefs? Are you a new ager? If you are, why read what I have to write? PS I am not the one claiming to be some god from outer space, I am not the one saying I have wings and can take off whenever I want to wherever I want, now you want to insinuate that I am the one thinking myself superior, wow!!! Before you judge me, turn back to the TOPIC please! Thank you.

I wasn't coming up in defense of any of these people I don't even know that you're talking about. I just know that you are basing these rants off of conversations and people that none of us know or have witnessed here. And given your responses to people in this thread and others like it here (including this unwarranted hostile reply to me I quoted), I just deduced from the given evidence that you could possibly be reading emotions and intentions that just weren't truly given by the people you are vehemently opposed to based on their views of life and the world. Just as you read into what I said that I must be a "new ager" who is offended by your writing and is only looking to judge you. You have made it fairly clear that you're the judge, jury, and executioner in this thread, and anyone who attempts to settle you down is the enemy, and likely a member of a new age cult.

A good practice is to take something an opposing side says, thinks, or feels, and put yourself in their shoes to see why they might say, think, or feel that. If you can honestly do this, you may find a lot of the things you think are behind what others say or do to you just aren't the case. To be honest, I just saw from your entrance to this site that you are livid with anger towards a certain group of individuals and are attempting to use this honed anger and spread it to an extremely massive amount of people who in most cases aren't even related to those you are so angry at who apparently misled your thoughts and feelings in the past.

But don't spread to me. Or anyone else who might invite you to take a different look at your stance from a step outside yourself. You ask why someone who might not agree with what you say is even reading this thread? Well, you've stated multiple times that your purpose is to change people's minds who may be, or have been, swayed by this cult. So that would make the person who doesn't understand your position the exact person you would want to read your thread. I don't get it.

• Like 2

it was because I wrote it in a direct response to two new agers who were *snip* with me on another site.... but if you read without seeing anger, only objectivity you can learn from it....

I am just sickened by their BEAUTIFUL tales that everything is a DREAM AND ILLUSION... and that they tell everyone they have wings, but that they can't even fly away from their troubles in this life... what the heck? They don't want to seem to face their problems, and rather escape in a fantasy world TO NOT DEAL WITH IT, it is better in their dream world than in reality... how can they be gurus if they can't face reality?

by the sounds of it their lives are just a dream

Obviously all is an illusion if rationalism is denied, when personal opinion gets placed above the field experience of others... Please note those who HAVE not met the other side of the NAM, and the indigo people, please do not comment because you won't understand this, until then your views and personal opinions on them and the new age is much as an illusion as theirs. Thanks, stop trolling, your lack of experience with these psychopaths would show through and make you look dumb, before you judge me go and join some of their forums online and see what HAPPY people they are... And report back how much love you have received or any real advice on reality, except the reality of their own illusions on divinity and how they don't exist and have to endure the material world just like everyone else.

Edited by araxia

I just deduced from the given evidence that you could possibly be reading emotions and intentions that just weren't truly given by the people you are vehemently opposed to based on their views of life and the world. Just as you read into what I said that I must be a "new ager" who is offended by your writing and is only looking to judge you. You have made it fairly clear that you're the judge, jury, and executioner in this thread, and anyone who attempts to settle you down is the enemy, and likely a member of a new age cult.

A good practice is to take something an opposing side says, thinks, or feels, and put yourself in their shoes to see why they might say, think, or feel that. If you can honestly do this, you may find a lot of the things you think are behind what others say or do to you just aren't the case. To be honest, I just saw from your entrance to this site that you are livid with anger towards a certain group of individuals and are attempting to use this honed anger and spread it to an extremely massive amount of people who in most cases aren't even related to those you are so angry at who apparently misled your thoughts and feelings in the past.

But don't spread to me. Or anyone else who might invite you to take a different look at your stance from a step outside yourself. You ask why someone who might not agree with what you say is even reading this thread? Well, you've stated multiple times that your purpose is to change people's minds who may be, or have been, swayed by this cult. So that would make the person who doesn't understand your position the exact person you would want to read your thread. I don't get it.

I did NOT say you are a new ager, I ASKED if you were one, trying to make sense of your judgemental comments that implied a favourable outlook on such beliefs.

As for the vehement emotions you think they don't harbour for normal people like me and you, go and join new age forums such as Ashtar command and Indigo societies etc... You will quickly see they don't like anyone claiming that all is equal or even remotely human, they are misanthropes at best. Have you walked a mile in my shoes to UNDERSTAND what I have seen as with regards to these way out people? No, you haven't so you cannot say how I have been judged or NOT be these people, only I can and wish to relay such experiences NOT to only prevent someone from further believing the new age shizness going around, but also to make people aware of this thing going on so that they may be alert to this type of spiritual deceit going on in the world, to warn others, or to at least consider before joining or thinking of believing such nonsense... My speech or sharing here is NOT an act of HATRED, but an observation others CAN CHOOSE TO LEARN FROM if they WANT TO, free will is a gift I believe in, I am NOT enforcing my beliefs on anyone, you make a choice to read what I write and to RESPOND, and if you feel it comes off as anger or anti-propaganda then that is your personal opinion and your personal observation... I am truly as much in awe of how I was received and treated by a movement claiming love, peace and light for all as anyone else being met with INTOLERANCE by a religious or spiritual group who claims to love all, so I write here to get the ridiculousness of it all out there... To make sense of how such a movement can by so hypocritical after promising nothing but butterflies and love to ALL. Truly I am like "WTF" when it comes to the NAM, totally flabbergasted, like what the hell? Truly some unexplained mystery don't you think? A giant cult promising love and peace to all only to shun people???!!! Okay whatever. People are free to debate on this, as what type of CULT is this, to promise love but hate regardless? I am not rubbing my HATE off on you, I am trying to make sense of the HATRED coming from a movement or CULT that say they LOVE all, yet are misanthropes.

Edited by araxia

Would you do me a favor and tell me if you think my beliefs are New Age? I'm being serious.

Here we go:

There is only one thing that exists. Energy. It is infinite. Infinite Energy. It manifests in an infinite number of forms, on an infinite number of levels, for an infinite number of reasons. Everything in the Universe...us, the planets, the stars, the space between the stars...everything is Energy.

On this level, Energy exists according to the laws of Physics that we all know and love. Quantum physics, physics, etc. are our ways to interpret and define Energy.

No one knows what happens or if anything happens after death. Most believe something lives on...no one really knows.

There is no time. Time is a measurement of man's creation and serves no purpose outside of man's linear concepts.

There is life on other planets in the Universe...but it is so incredibly distant as to be non-existent. There are no UFOs or aliens. There are no angels. There are no demons. There is no heaven. There is no hell.

Right now...this...whatever you are experiencing in this moment ...this...is reality. There is no yesterday, there is no tomorrow, there is only Now..always and forever Now, and that Now is constantly changing...yet it is always Now.

Okay, these are things that I 'believe'. Am I a New Ager? I don't think I am ....but do 'you' think I am?

• Like 1

Again, you're taking my attempt to help and saying I am judging you. It's doing this that makes me think you might be doing the same thing with those who you are so angry at. You haven't stated otherwise how these

people have fooled you personally into hate while promising love, and judged you so badly. I just know that you hate these people, and are now attempting to spread that message of hate to us. It's not a good thing. You may act as if your message isn't made out of hate, and maybe it wasn't intended that way, but the things you write and way you write it shows your anger has boiled into hatred, and educating isn't as much the point, as is venting.

People are free to debate on this

No, they're not. Anyone who doesn't agree with anything you say here is labelled a troll and is not allowed to post, as you made clear in the post before this one. I am sorry some people took advantage of you, but you have to let it go and not shoot your anger out at whoever is nearby that doesn't understand your anger at a certain group of people misdirected to an entire belief in personal spirituality (which is what the blanket

term 'new age' refers to).

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

Would you do me a favor and tell me if you think my beliefs are New Age? I'm being serious.

Here we go:

There is only one thing that exists. Energy. It is infinite. Infinite Energy. It manifests in an infinite number of forms, on an infinite number of levels, for an infinite number of reasons. Everything in the Universe...us, the planets, the stars, the space between the stars...everything is Energy.

On this level, Energy exists according to the laws of Physics that we all know and love. Quantum physics, physics, etc. are our ways to interpret and define Energy.

No one knows what happens or if anything happens after death. Most believe something lives on...no one really knows.

There is no time. Time is a measurement of man's creation and serves no purpose outside of man's linear concepts.

There is life on other planets in the Universe...but it is so incredibly distant as to be non-existent. There are no UFOs or aliens. There are no angels. There are no demons. There is no heaven. There is no hell.

Right now...this...whatever you are experiencing in this moment ...this...is reality. There is no yesterday, there is no tomorrow, there is only Now..always and forever Now, and that Now is constantly changing...yet it is always Now.

Okay, these are things that I 'believe'. Am I a New Ager? I don't think I am ....but do 'you' think I am?

LOL is that all? No a new ager would force their own divinity down on people in my experience with them, they would tell people that they are their own gods, that they are super special and should be worshiped as divine beings higher up than the average individual... No I don't see you as one, believing in ENERGY does NOT make you a new ager, in fact if the indigo bunch believed more in things such as ENERGY they would have treated all as EQUAL, if everything is made out of energy then they would have seen us all as "divine beings in their own right" made out of the same stuff - energy... But unfortunately the new ager has no such concept of existence, that all is Spirit... Their "spirits or souls" they deem elevated above ENERGY that connects all, that is ALL... They deem themselves superior in "light bodies, energetic atoms" etc than other beings... They say however that ALL is One and that they are here to bring some peaceful UNION amongst mankind, but how can they do that if they see themselves as SEPARATE and higher from mankind or at last man's energy make-up?! Interesting, thanks for bringing that up, it makes more sense now... Since I believe those who can't see all are equal in energy, can't become at PEACE with it, and seem to run away from that Union with Spirit (source/life force energy) by thinking themselves superior to the very thing that connects all.

Edited by araxia
  • Like 1

Again, you're taking my attempt to help and saying I am judging you. It's doing this that makes me think you might be doing the same thing with those who you are so angry at. You haven't stated otherwise how these

people have fooled you personally into hate while promising love, and judged you so badly. I just know that you hate these people, and are now attempting to spread that message of hate to us. It's not a good thing. You may act as if your message isn't made out of hate, and maybe it wasn't intended that way, but the things you write and way you write it shows your anger has boiled into hatred, and educating isn't as much the point, as is venting.

No, they're not. Anyone who doesn't agree with anything you say here is labelled a troll and is not allowed to post, as you made clear in the post before this one. I am sorry some people took advantage of you, but you have to let it go and not shoot your anger out at whoever is nearby that doesn't understand your anger at a certain group of people misdirected to an entire belief in personal spirituality (which is what the blanket

term 'new age' refers to).

Uhhm if you read carefully in my other comments how I got hurt by these new age nutters were thoroughly covered, a bunch of people shunning you for telling them that they are NOT any more special than others and should get off their high little "divine" pedestals...also fooling people that they are messiahs or divine messengers of some type when they clearly lack any spiritual awareness or spiritual knowledge and wisdom to begin with, when they are obviously only concerned with glorifying and praising themselves, there is no TIME in their narcissistic megalomaniac lives for GOD or actually trying to find union with the Divine when all that matters to them is themselves, not God or some higher spiritual purpose, only worshiping the EGO and living out all its lies...thinking themselves something special when they obviously are NOT and are only attention seeking brats lying about how divine they are to get attention to stroke their EGOS and get kicks out of exploiting people falling for their claims of being gurus when they know they really aren't, since they know nothing at all really despite claiming to KNOW ALL.. All for the show.. Ah the world is a stage. On the last note, calling what I write HATE SPEECH is not debating but trying to personally attack me not caring what you can learn from this on an objective level at all. If you continue along those lines I will not repond to your nonsensical rants about what a HATEFUL person I am, if you want to talk about the new age and the underlying principles to that belief system, please come back with a sober and objective intent, to analyze the NEW AGE beliefs instead of judging people who are questioning it themselves. If you want to question with us, you are welcome, but personal attacks is NOT the way of a seeker. Thanks!

Edited by araxia

Uhhm if you read carefully in my other comments how I got hurt by these new age nutters were thoroughly covered, a bunch of people shunning you for telling them that they are NOT any more special than others and should get off their high little "divine" pedestals...

So that was the extent of how harmful these people are? They shunned you?

I have learned plenty from this on an objective level, but not what you intended. You intended to teach us that all people who believe in spirituality are bad and wrong. There are these certain people you describe in every facet or group in life. It is a personality type. You have decided to pin this personality type on an entire population of people who believe in a vague widespread amount of topics involving spiritual nature. You have to admit, that's pretty obscene. That's like me saying all Christians think they're better than the rest of us, or all Muslims believe they are the chosen one. A very small percentage of each of these personality types exists in these religions, but the majority do not. Would it be fair to say they all do? Now switch Christianity and Islam with 'new age'. This thread would be locked if the subject was one of the religions. Now you see where I'm coming from. You would make your message far more clear and relevant if you would narrow down who you're talking about, or at least say "certain people". It would be taken a lot more seriously and less bizarre.

I won't comment on the rest as I'm not attacking anyone.

Any beliefs that end up hurting people I have a problem with, especially since I have been victim to this NEW AGE BS myself, with people pretending to be angels and messiahs incarnate only to HURT hundreds in their wake who maybe just wanted answers and ended up with more scars than anything else... I have no problem as to what people believe, but the moment they employ or use their beliefs to HARM anyone, well that is the very moment you fan my flames and rub me up the wrong way!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to get HURT and can stand by while watching how innocent people get hurt believing a bunch of BS, then be my guest, but please don't seek to patronize those who seek to do the right thing still inspite of adversary like this nonsensical support you render to new age nutters and self-proclaimed messiahs who only exploit people for their personal kicks and gold in their pockets, when the pure love they proclaimed to have for all turned sour!!!!!!!!!

if i may ask, how did you get hurt exactly?

• Like 1

So that was the extent of how harmful these people are? They shunned you?

I have learned plenty from this on an objective level, but not what you intended. You intended to teach us that all people who believe in spirituality are bad and wrong. There are these certain people you describe in every facet or group in life. It is a personality type. You have decided to pin this personality type on an entire population of people who believe in a vague widespread amount of topics involving spiritual nature. You have to admit, that's pretty obscene. That's like me saying all Christians think they're better than the rest of us, or all Muslims believe they are the chosen one. A very small percentage of each of these personality types exists in these religions, but the majority do not. Would it be fair to say they all do? Now switch Christianity and Islam with 'new age'. This thread would be locked if the subject was one of the religions. Now you see where I'm coming from. You would make your message far more clear and relevant if you would narrow down who you're talking about, or at least say "certain people". It would be taken a lot more seriously and less bizarre.

I won't comment on the rest as I'm not attacking anyone.

First off they do NOT only shun those who they DO NOT LIKE, they attack, bully and abuse those who don't comply with their NEW AGE dogma of self-worship. You are wrong I am NOT hating on all people who ARE spiritual, since NEW AGERS are NOT spiritual, they worship themselves as GOD, and of course the Ashtar command of fraud and the other light beings or ascended masters from beyond teaching them "how to be gods and how to become ascended masters aka mini-jesuses/messiahs" themselves... People who WORSHIP themselves as GOD have no true spiritual foundation of beliefs, nor walk a true spiritual path. Get this they call themselves "angels incarnate" yet do NOT worship a higher being than themselves, and claim they KNOW ALL... And everyone who dares to question their "know-all mentality" gets harassed in every new age forum online... They are somewhat like Christians, they are like the holier-than-thou types... If you tell them their ego is too much, and you won't bow to them nor worship them as your own personal God, all hell breaks loose and the love they say they have for humanity becomes a comical and ironic farce! This is just a friendly reminder to the inquisitive minds out there who like to question things and don't accept herd conformity: stay away from new age forums, they don't like people questioning their "godhood", anyone who does is seen as some type of enemy that must be silenced, and attacked until they shut up letting them be "gods"...while they don't live in kingdoms of Gold, are normal as hell, sitting in their under garments at home smoking pot hallucinating about being these great beings... Anyone who goes against their delusions get "stoned/attacked" and labeled a threat to the new age community.

Edited by araxia

if i may ask, how did you get hurt exactly?

Join a couple of new age forums and starseed sites online, and ask a couple of questions, stand against them playing god, question their divinity and superpowers and you will KNOW... Try it, but I warn you it is NOT for the faint hearted... Only those who are allergic to BS and don't wish to see good hearted souls covered in it...would be brave or even stupid enough to do it to help others away from this evil online!

JG in new age forums online they only like people who play along with their games... They only like those who play along with their illusions of self-grandeur... Because everyone lives in a bubble of being soooo divine and having extreme super powers in their heads and online roleplaying the indigo/starseed part but back HOME behind closed doors and offline, they are pretty ordinary and suffer like the rest of us enduring this human condition they wish to deny exists... IDK websites that make people disconnect from reality like this are dangerous, and what is spiritual about indulging in illusion without ever attaining clarity of mind nor getting grounded to feel something absolute for a change, like the ground you are standing on for example...and for once not reaching for the non-existent clouds they live on?

• Like 1

OP needs to lay off the stimulants, and stop being so damn cynical. After reading his/her post about departing on his/her other profile, I am beginning to believe he/she might just be a nutjob.

I am sorry you were burned by some bad experiences but please do not lump all new agers into the same category. Not all of them are narcissistic just as not all christians are fanatical or fundamentalists.

The person themselves decides, willingly, what they will do..no religion or belief system makes them do anything they either don't want to do..many just lack the fortitude and courage to say "No".

• Like 1

Please tell me if I am understanding this correctly...you have never actually been to a meeting with any of these New Agers, you have only encountered them on-line? Is that right?

• Like 1

JG in new age forums online they only like people who play along with their games... They only like those who play along with their illusions of self-grandeur... Because everyone lives in a bubble of being soooo divine and having extreme super powers in their heads and online roleplaying the indigo/starseed part but back HOME behind closed doors and offline, they are pretty ordinary and suffer like the rest of us enduring this human condition they wish to deny exists... IDK websites that make people disconnect from reality like this are dangerous, and what is spiritual about indulging in illusion without ever attaining clarity of mind nor getting grounded to feel something absolute for a change, like the ground you are standing on for example...and for once not reaching for the non-existent clouds they live on?

thanks for the reply i appreciate it

oh i am no stranger to the new age movement, or their websites. i've been around a while lol

i agree it's a lot of fantasy posturing and roleplaying. much of the esoteric stuff online is. i do a fair bit of eyerolling at their silliness.

yes i agree people get caught up in it and that can be bad, but those who get caught up do so willingly. it's like the person taking drugs for the buzz. eventually there is a good chance they will get hurt. you can't tell them that though, they have to live it.

i respectfully suggest you let it go. i see that you hate all things new age and i don't blame you lol but it is hurting you to carry it. they cannot hurt you. you are hurting you by carrying this negative vibe.

pity them, warn others, but keep yourself free of it

• Like 2

I saw a guy in the middle of the street one day looking like he was attempting to fly. He put his arms halfway in the air while he thought about it, and then, with a jump he fully extended them. After each attempt, his feet landed awkwardly back on the ground, his face scrunched up in great disappointment and he even snapped his fingers as if to say "Darn it!" Over and over, he tried this again. I believe this guy WAS in a dream, but at the same time he was walking around outside.

I have met some people who feel that God has revealed to them that they are an angel, but I never met anyone who thought they had wings and could actually fly. I think the angels that I met understand they are humans, living a human life, but on a spiritual level (meaning something they will experience after they leave this earth) they will be able to fly perhaps, or have some other "angelic" attributes...

• Like 1

I think you could look on your back and SEE whether you had wings or not. And if you were actually flying, there would be a youtube video about it surely. They probably meditate and fly in their meditations and in their REAL dreams, or are in some other way hallucinating. I agree its sad that anyone should think THIS LIFE is a dream, that it is not real, and not take from it what it has to offer.

I do not agree that you should tell people what to write about, or that just because they think they have tapped into some higher spiritual understanding that they think they are superior. People should be able to interpret their own stories and express them how they wish. I do agree with you in that WE ALL have our stories!

Also, thanks for warning us that there are cults in the new age teachings. It is important to expose organizations that would harm people, you are correct....

• Like 1

it was because I wrote it in a direct response to two new agers who were *snip* with me on another site.... but if you read without seeing anger, only objectivity you can learn from it....

I am just sickened by their BEAUTIFUL tales that everything is a DREAM AND ILLUSION... and that they tell everyone they have wings, but that they can't even fly away from their troubles in this life... what the heck? They don't want to seem to face their problems, and rather escape in a fantasy world TO NOT DEAL WITH IT, it is better in their dream world than in reality... how can they be gurus if they can't face reality?

Waste energy talking to them then ?

You have not even conflicting views ,but conflicting realities . You cannot reason with them obviously . Ignore .move on

• Like 1

Here we go:

On this level, Energy exists according to the laws of Physics that we all know and love. Quantum physics, physics, etc. are our ways to initerpret and define Energy.

you are analytical and think in terms of science .

Nothing wrong with that,nor is it new agey

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

Any beliefs that end up hurting people I have a problem with, especially since I have been victim to this NEW AGE BS myself, with people pretending to be angels and messiahs incarnate only to HURT hundreds in their wake who maybe just wanted answers and ended up with more scars than anything else... I have no problem as to what people believe, but the moment they employ or use their beliefs to HARM anyone, well that is the very moment you fan my flames and rub me up the wrong way!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to get HURT and can stand by while watching how innocent people get hurt believing a bunch of BS, then be my guest, but please don't seek to patronize those who seek to do the right thing still inspite of adversary like this nonsensical support you render to new age nutters and self-proclaimed messiahs who only exploit people for their personal kicks and gold in their pockets, when the pure love they proclaimed to have for all turned sour!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Only .You are just far too angry about this . Only weak minded people can be hurt by predators of this kind.you will always have people who need to follow a leader.

We cannot help people ,who do not listen .

• Like 1

snapback.pngaraxia, on 19 November 2012 - 01:56 AM, said:

it was because I wrote it in a direct response to two new agers who were *snip* with me on another site...

This is really all so silly. You know, I don't really enjoy listening to rap music that much...alot of people do...I just don't really enjoy it...so...guess what? I don't tune my radio to rap music stations. I CHOOSE to listen mostly to hard rocking, heavy metalish music...but that's just me. And I really don't like the attitudes of many rap artists. But do I rail against them on a forum board? No. I just avoid them.

That is how we 'in the real world' live our lives.

To get angry because someone dissed you on a website to the point that you join other websites that have nothing to do with them and to go on and on about how evil and dangerous they are is just immature. There is nothing wrong with New Agers and their beliefs. If you don't agree with them and think they are full of it....why would you subject yourself to them? Again, it speaks to a level of immaturity.

All kinds of people believe all kinds of things. If you don't agree with them and think they are wrong...so be it. But, if you are going to tell them to their face that they are full of it...you should kind of expect some resistance at least and quite possibly a fight! That is human nature.

Seriously, you just need to grow up a bit. Join the majority of adults in the real world and just grow up. It is very ridiculous that you go on and on and on about all of these New Age folks. Let them believe what they believe. It's really none of your business anyway. Birds of a feather flock together they say...so ...find some birds of your own kind and flock with them. It is really just that simple. Bye bye now. :st

• Like 2