Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream World Of Illusion

araxia

Waste energy talking to them then ?

You have not even conflicting views ,but conflicting realities . You cannot reason with them obviously . Ignore .move on

This is really all so silly. You know, I don't really enjoy listening to rap music that much...alot of people do...I just don't really enjoy it...so...guess what? I don't tune my radio to rap music stations. I CHOOSE to listen mostly to hard rocking, heavy metalish music...but that's just me. And I really don't like the attitudes of many rap artists. But do I rail against them on a forum board? No. I just avoid them.

That is how we 'in the real world' live our lives.

To get angry because someone dissed you on a website to the point that you join other websites that have nothing to do with them and to go on and on about how evil and dangerous they are is just immature. There is nothing wrong with New Agers and their beliefs. If you don't agree with them and think they are full of it....why would you subject yourself to them? Again, it speaks to a level of immaturity.

All kinds of people believe all kinds of things. If you don't agree with them and think they are wrong...so be it. But, if you are going to tell them to their face that they are full of it...you should kind of expect some resistance at least and quite possibly a fight! That is human nature.

Seriously, you just need to grow up a bit. Join the majority of adults in the real world and just grow up. It is very ridiculous that you go on and on and on about all of these New Age folks. Let them believe what they believe. It's really none of your business anyway. Birds of a feather flock together they say...so ...find some birds of your own kind and flock with them. It is really just that simple. Bye bye now. :st

joc and simbi... joc asked me "why do you subject yourself to them": no actually there are a lot of my beliefs that are similar to theirs, but I believe they are making a mockery of that beliefs... I seek to understand why although we have some of the same basic beliefs my view on them is different from theirs, for if we really had the same beliefs then we must agree on how that beliefs are constructed or where they come from, since to them a belief is ONLY A BELIEF, there is nothing behind a belief to them, and I wonder why that is the case, they don't seem to want to go to the roots of something they believe in, and use their beliefs for something ENTIRELY ELSE... for example they say they are angels incarnate/starseeds but they do NOT WORSHIP GOD or are not the saints here spreading the word of GOD when they are far too busy worshiping and glorifying themselves, so how can you be an "angel" yet do not worship GOD? IMO we are all here coming from some place, having celestial souls... we are all so to say "angels or aliens incarnate" since our souls do not ORIGINATE from here but from some place else, (that is if you believe you have a soul that goes back to heaven after this life)... but they think they are the CHOSEN ALIENS or the CHOSEN SOULS, they not only differentiate between people but also DO NOT BELIEVE ALL IS EQUAL or that all can be equally loved, despite their claims of ONEness they seek to bring here on this planet, they see themselves as more superior than others, and only they deserve DIVINE LOVE and only they should be treated as "gods" or worshiped as such... do you see my dilemma?

"There is nothing wrong with new agers"...uhhm okay tell that to those new agers who worship themselves as GODS and treat those they consider as "normal/human" like dirt... tell that to those people who believed they were here to LOVE ALL and be like JESUS but disappointed terribly....

OP needs to lay off the stimulants, and stop being so damn cynical. After reading his/her post about departing on his/her other profile, I am beginning to believe he/she might just be a nutjob.

calling me a nutjob, how did that help you on your spiritual path and growth?

I am sorry you were burned by some bad experiences but please do not lump all new agers into the same category. Not all of them are narcissistic just as not all christians are fanatical or fundamentalists.

The person themselves decides, willingly, what they will do..no religion or belief system makes them do anything they either don't want to do..many just lack the fortitude and courage to say "No".

Please tell me if I am understanding this correctly...you have never actually been to a meeting with any of these New Agers, you have only encountered them on-line? Is that right?

ryu and joc, joc asked me "have you only met them online", my answer is NO... since I have met many of them in real life, they are just like Christians, they think they are the chosen ones, they think they are without sins, like to scapegoat on those who are NOT AFRAID TO BE HONEST with themselves...and likes to HATE ON THOSE who make people face the darkness in themselves, something they deny having...and in doing so their true inner monster/shadow comes out, the more they deny it and fight to maintain their fake angelic image to the world, the more angry the shadow self becomes being oppressed...the harder they deny it, the more EVIL they become...

IMO Christians and new agers are mere satanists, who worships themselves, they are always the holier-than-thou type that trample over those who believe in equality and self-reflection... they are those who deny the darkness in themselves and pinpoint it on others just so that they can LOOK INNOCENT.

Thus all the talks of "love" and light to avoid the shadow self... they think they are better than others denying the darkness within them, not knowing that darkness makes all equal since we all have it in ourselves... darkness does not make anyone better than another... but they believe that if they can convince others that they are all love and light that it somehow can justify them placing blame on other people, and projecting their self-hate and self-denial on others...how does that make them love and light, how does that make them angels? How does that make them better than others?...calling only some sinners and evil but not seeing it in themselves? Thus the whole concept of in lak'ech (you are another me) goes right out of the window...they judge because they cannot see others as themselves, that is why they also have CULTS and only "some" are allowed and NOT THE "ALL" they claim to be here to save and love.

thanks for the reply i appreciate it

oh i am no stranger to the new age movement, or their websites. i've been around a while lol

i agree it's a lot of fantasy posturing and roleplaying. much of the esoteric stuff online is. i do a fair bit of eyerolling at their silliness.

yes i agree people get caught up in it and that can be bad, but those who get caught up do so willingly. it's like the person taking drugs for the buzz. eventually there is a good chance they will get hurt. you can't tell them that though, they have to live it.

i respectfully suggest you let it go. i see that you hate all things new age and i don't blame you lol but it is hurting you to carry it. they cannot hurt you. you are hurting you by carrying this negative vibe.

pity them, warn others, but keep yourself free of it

how can I be free of it if I MUST warn others of it? how can I be free of it if I must pity them? I find your word choice interesting since it puts some obligation on me to be involved with it, yet to be free of it at the same time.

Way too personal, OP.

Work that stuff out with a therapist!

again with the nutjob stuff, by saying I NEED A THERAPIST, in the time you took to call me names (implied that I am crazy) you could have went to see yours and get yourself some help...thus how did calling me insane help you?

Edited by araxia

how can I be free of it if I MUST warn others of it? how can I be free of it if I must pity them? I find your word choice interesting since it puts some obligation on me to be involved with it, yet to be free of it at the same time.

first of all, you are under no obligation to be involved. you chose the involvement - i'm saying you can be free of the anger and hurt that involving yourself in it is causing you.

you are the one in charge of the feelings you are having. not them. they are doing what they are doing and couldn't care less about whether you like it or not. you are reacting to it.

you are boiling and seething and hurting inside. it's plainly evident by your initial post. now it's spilling over into this site because we don't share your passion for what you see as a true injustice to the things that you not only believe, but perhaps even hold sacred. i can see you feeling that their behavior is outrageous and innapropriate.

while all that may or may not be true the fact is this -

all that stuff you feel inside is your responsibility. you create all your emotions when you process what you experience - in this case you have chosen anger, hurt, humiliation, exlcusion, sadness, fear, and on and on

they are all your creations, just as the rest of us own our emotions and emotional responses. hatred, holding grudges, intolerance, prejudice, all those things hold YOU back. they hold us all back from what we are truly here for. you cannot move forward while being held back.

it is up to you to let those feelings go. what do you need them for? what can you do with them? how are they serving your spirit and your journey?

once you learn that you can control how you react, that you can simply not allow those buttons to be pushed, i doubt you will react as you have with this incident again.

think about what i've just said. don't respond just now if at all. really think about it.

first of all, you are under no obligation to be involved. you chose the involvement - i'm saying you can be free of the anger and hurt that involving yourself in it is causing you.

you are the one in charge of the feelings you are having. not them. they are doing what they are doing and couldn't care less about whether you like it or not. you are reacting to it.

you are boiling and seething and hurting inside. it's plainly evident by your initial post. now it's spilling over into this site because we don't share your passion for what you see as a true injustice to the things that you not only believe, but perhaps even hold sacred. i can see you feeling that their behavior is outrageous and innapropriate.

while all that may or may not be true the fact is this -

all that stuff you feel inside is your responsibility. you create all your emotions when you process what you experience - in this case you have chosen anger, hurt, humiliation, exlcusion, sadness, fear, and on and on

they are all your creations, just as the rest of us own our emotions and emotional responses. hatred, holding grudges, intolerance, prejudice, all those things hold YOU back. they hold us all back from what we are truly here for. you cannot move forward while being held back.

it is up to you to let those feelings go. what do you need them for? what can you do with them? how are they serving your spirit and your journey?

once you learn that you can control how you react, that you can simply not allow those buttons to be pushed, i doubt you will react as you have with this incident again.

think about what i've just said. don't respond just now if at all. really think about it.

You have misunderstood my purpose here... I AM NOT HERE for my emotions, but for the sake of others.... I could care less what they think of me even you who do not see why I am writing what I do... I am just relaying an experience for FELLOW SEEKERS, who might want some other take or clearer view on the new age community... when someone faced with the same problem dealing with these types of people want some additional research or info, I am here for them.

You have misunderstood my purpose here... I AM NOT HERE for my emotions, but for the sake of others.... I could care less what they think of me even you who do not see why I am writing what I do... I am just relaying an experience for FELLOW SEEKERS, who might want some other take or clearer view on the new age community... when someone faced with the same problem dealing with these types of people want some additional research or info, I am here for them.

i haven't misunderstood your purpose here. i don't think anyone who has posted on this thread doubts your reason for posting what you did

what you refuse to see is that if you stripped away all your anger from your original post there isn't all that much to be so furious about. some people posturing and playacting with something you take very seriously and you don't like it. the end. that's what it amounts to really. how far you've taken it is all due to your anger and feelings of rejection and disrespect.

this anger is clouding your judgement. big time.

this is what we are all trying to impress upon you but you won't listen.

i'm sorry about that because you could have learned something very valuable.

i offered my help and now i'll step back.

• Like 1

i haven't misunderstood your purpose here. i don't think anyone who has posted on this thread doubts your reason for posting what you did

what you refuse to see is that if you stripped away all your anger from your original post there isn't all that much to be so furious about. some people posturing and playacting with something you take very seriously and you don't like it. the end. that's what it amounts to really. how far you've taken it is all due to your anger and feelings of rejection and disrespect.

well that is how far away the "new age movement" really pushes people, instead of gathering all together as one big happy family... I understand what you mean though, but by eliminating the feelings and emotions coming with dealing with a "cult detox" cannot be stripped away from what is really going on and how that movement abuses people... the feelings and emotions is a crucial part to be acknowledged to properly understand any RELIGIOUS DYNAMICS when it comes to religious and spiritual indoctrination... you may never know how far something effects people if you discard the emotional repercussions... you will never be able to fully analyze such occurrences without fully taking into regard the emotional effect something like this has on people...likewise you would never know the full extent of mind control and the damage thereof if you do not take the time to see WHAT IT HAS DONE TO PEOPLE...

I am smiling right now... on someone's status the other day while thinking about this post it read: "Silly Girl look at what they have done to you, you are totally mad"....... ha ha ha... I can say the same of anyone being indoctrinated by any other religious movement... and especially those who are recovering from the "madness"....

well that is how far away the "new age movement" really pushes people, instead of gathering all together as one big happy family... I understand what you mean though, but by eliminating the feelings and emotions coming with dealing with a "cult detox" cannot be stripped away from what is really going on and how that movement abuses people... the feelings and emotions is a crucial part to be acknowledged to properly understand any RELIGIOUS DYNAMICS when it comes to religious and spiritual indoctrination... you may never know how far something effects people if you discard the emotional repercussions... you will never be able to fully analyze such occurrences without fully taking into regard the emotional effect something like this has on people...likewise you would never know the full extent of mind control and the damage thereof if you do not take the time to see WHAT IT HAS DONE TO PEOPLE...

I am smiling right now... on someone's status the other day while thinking about this post it read: "Silly Girl look at what they have done to you, you are totally mad"....... ha ha ha... I can say the same of anyone being indoctrinated by any other religious movement... and especially those who are recovering from the "madness"....

only just read the OP..

i don't mean to be rude araxia, but i agree with the posters who commented on you being rather angry.. there is no need to bring that energy here, we didn't attack you.. im really sorry you got hurt by that last forum.. this label of ALL new agers is a bit OTT.. i label myself as spiritual.. but on the surface to most people i am a new ager.. which is fine, as its not a label i give myself, so i don't own it..

you know what i find funny about your OP, is that i have always said that this reality is just a series of dreams..ive never said it on a forum before but it is something i say to people in real world...

we all get slagged on here for believing what we believe.. there is a kind of seperation in regards to skeptics and believers, which covers many topics, from 911, to Jesus, to ascension, to the new age, to demons to all sorts of things.. but even given that, there is common ground and a level of respect for everyone.. just chill out, and be yourself.. no one wants to hurt you here.. you can only hurt yourself..

peace to you..

to add a question for you araxia.. why do you think the new age thought form is a cult???

Edited by with bells on
  • Like 1

to add a question for you araxia.. why do you think the new age thought form is a cult???

these people all tend to TALK AND ACT THE SAME,

they are like the new Christian or Muslim,

anyone who goes against their DOGMA is HATED as a threat...

why do they hate people when they say they are here to love all?

Love%20Your%20Enemies.jpg

and get this the new agers HATE all Christians or organized belief systems as well,

people who are just like them....

how can they hate and judge people who are just like them huh?

only just read the OP..

i don't mean to be rude araxia, but i agree with the posters who commented on you being rather angry.. there is no need to bring that energy here, we didn't attack you.. im really sorry you got hurt by that last forum.. this label of ALL new agers is a bit OTT.. i label myself as spiritual.. but on the surface to most people i am a new ager.. which is fine, as its not a label i give myself, so i don't own it..

you know what i find funny about your OP, is that i have always said that this reality is just a series of dreams..ive never said it on a forum before but it is something i say to people in real world...

we all get slagged on here for believing what we believe.. there is a kind of seperation in regards to skeptics and believers, which covers many topics, from 911, to Jesus, to ascension, to the new age, to demons to all sorts of things.. but even given that, there is common ground and a level of respect for everyone.. just chill out, and be yourself.. no one wants to hurt you here.. you can only hurt yourself..

peace to you..

I am just a messenger be it here or any other forum out there...

I never implicated that the people in this forum are like the new agers I despise on other forums...

I don't know why you guys go on about negative energy bringing it here, when I am just relaying my OWN EXPERIENCE with new agers, if you DO NOT AGREE WITH what I write then why COMMENT? Why bring "more negative energy" so to say that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC but only seek to judge me.?..

FYI stop seeking fault with MY ANGER and MY EMOTIONS, and focus on the TOPIC, and WHY I FEEL THIS WAY, focus on what caused me to feel this way, and question with me WHY THIS NAM is not a good thing...

Do not judge me as a person.... you have not walked 10 miles in my shoes to understand what my spiritual journey entails or where I have been.

I am just warning people that CULT syndrome is a bad thing to make yourself part of... that is if you want to keep your sanity intact.

I do not care what your beliefs are, be it new age or anything else for that regard... if you don't like what I have to say then DO NOT JUDGE ME, yet you will say because you are new age this post offended you... be assured that I DO NOT OFFEND ANY MEMBER OF THE NEW AGE, I offend the collective "mind" of that movement, they POWERS controlling it... the MOVEMENT THEY ARE PART OF THAT IS MESSING WITH THEIR MINDS, not the people.

Yet can a movement be separate from its people? Only when the people belonging to it DOES NOT Know the true agenda behind it, only when they DO NOT KNOW what they are getting themselves into... then they are NOT TRULY ONE with the movement but only used as decoys in its game.

Edited by araxia

these people all tend to TALK AND ACT THE SAME,

they are like the new Christian or Muslim,

anyone who goes against their DOGMA is HATED as a threat...

why do they hate people when they say they are here to love all?

Love%20Your%20Enemies.jpg

and get this the new agers HATE all Christians or organized belief systems as well,

people who are just like them....

how can they hate and judge people who are just like them huh?

ok.. the new age thought form is about moving into a new consciousness, a new earth frequency and vibration. i believe that.. i can see that.. its happening now..most people on this forum dont think that.. and thats ok.. for me personally i dont like religion and all its dogma.. i dont think its the same as "this new age thought form" though.. i think when you do start connecting to your inner self and the organic universe its quite obvious that things we have been conditioned to believe are false.. being spiritual can be as simple as sensing that we are energy, or finding a strong connection with nature, being able to break free from the material paradigm we are so engrossed in, it can be about a new age coming, a true peace for the world, its not about dogma, its about love..

people here can help you if you let them.. the way you are acting on this forum is only going to get you banned.. it wont be tolerated.. so if you want people to help you, start being a bit nicer..

ok.. the new age thought form is about moving into a new consciousness, a new earth frequency and vibration. i believe that.. i can see that.. its happening now..most people on this forum dont think that.. and thats ok.. for me personally i dont like religion and all its dogma.. i dont think its the same as "this new age thought form" though.. i think when you do start connecting to your inner self and the organic universe its quite obvious that things we have been conditioned to believe are false.. being spiritual can be as simple as sensing that we are energy, or finding a strong connection with nature, being able to break free from the material paradigm we are so engrossed in, it can be about a new age coming, a true peace for the world, its not about dogma, its about love..

people here can help you if you let them.. the way you are acting on this forum is only going to get you banned.. it wont be tolerated.. so if you want people to help you, start being a bit nicer..

If you believe that stuff YAY GOOD FOR YOU, but please DO NOT COME AND ATTACK ME, thank you very much...

You can believe what you WANT so that means I CAN BELIEVE WHAT I WANT TOO RIGHT? if you respect my space I will respect yours, but currently you are NOT RESPECTING my space to believe what I WANT TO, it is not like I GO TO EVERY "NEW AGER'S POST" on here and go and attack them on this site, this is MY POST we are talking about, and people are attacking me on my POST.

oh my really I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE PEOPLE ON HERE, it is those who come on here and call me names, not the other way around, I am not stalking your posts and calling you a hater and so forth, get that in your head.

as for the NEW AGE, I didn't know debating about these things can get you banned? I assure YOU I AM JUST A SEEKER, i don't seek fault with anyone on here, this is my POST, and PEOPLE SEEK FAULT WITH ME HERE, like you are doing, you are the RUDE ONE not me.... your behaviour SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED, not the other way around thank you very much, thus IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY please keep off my posts, and stop calling me names, thanks.

Edited by araxia

There is only one 'belief system' that I can think of that is harmful...that is the beliefs of the Jihadists who want to kill you for not believing 'their' way.

Every other belief system is just not.

end of story

get over it A

• Like 1

ok.. the new age thought form is about moving into a new consciousness, a new earth frequency and vibration. i believe that..

WELL I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT, it is about something MORE....

and if you do not like what I BELIEVE then do not comment on my post.

thank you very much in advance.

There is only one 'belief system' that I can think of that is harmful...that is the beliefs of the Jihadists who want to kill you for not believing 'their' way.

Every other belief system is just not.

end of story

get over it A

uhhm... the new agers are talking about a GENOCIDE to rid the earth of everyone who DO NOT BELIEVE like them,

how is that not A DANGEROUS group?

ok.. the new age thought form is about moving into a new consciousness, a new earth frequency and vibration. i believe that

people here can help you if you let them..

NOTE to you: I believe the NAM is about something far more sinister and has to do with world control, as in NWO=NAM, it has to do with brainwashing people to worship themselves like SATAN demands and much more other occult purposes... that is why so many superstars are indoctrinated with MK-ultra... etc... but you won't understand because you think the NEW AGE is about bringing peace to EARTH, a new consciousness... what consciousness? Some new agers debate it is about a CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS but how can it be HOLY if these people worship themselves and use the NAM to exploit people and their gullibility?

"people here can help you?" yes I CAN HELP YOU TOO, if you stop seeking fault with me....

Don't think the NAM is on your side, or the NEW CONSCIOUSNESS... if you think it is about bringing some type of heaven to EARTH then you are wrong....

I am trying to lay down the dynamics of the cult for those who are interested to see why the NAM WON'T WORK and why the new consciousness is all a sham.

If you don't like to hear the TRUTH then stay off my posts... if you like to be lied to then that is your problem, not mine.

Edited by araxia

uhhm... the new agers are talking about a GENOCIDE to rid the earth of everyone who DO NOT BELIEVE like them,

how is that not A DANGEROUS group?

OMG.. what new agers are saying that?? please explain..

I am allowed to comment on this topic.. i wasn't calling you names.. in me asking about your perception about new agers being in a cult, i am keeping on topic to your OP.. in general most people that classify themselves as being new age, are not full of hate and angst.. so how on earth have you come to that conclusion.. im not a mod here, so maybe i was out of line saying you will most likely get banned for carrying on like you are.. so im sorry for saying that.. even if it is true..

if you want no one to post here that disagree's with you, then start a blog.. there is a section for blogs.. you can lock it ,so no one can post on them, and you can just rant your views etc.. in peace..

• Like 1

OMG.. what new agers are saying that?? please explain..

I am allowed to comment on this topic.. i wasn't calling you names.. in me asking about your perception about new agers being in a cult, i am keeping on topic to your OP.. in general most people that classify themselves as being new age, are not full of hate and angst.. so how on earth have you come to that conclusion.. im not a mod here, so maybe i was out of line saying you will most likely get banned for carrying on like you are.. so im sorry for saying that.. even if it is true..

if you want no one to post here that disagree's with you, then start a blog.. there is a section for blogs.. you can lock it ,so no one can post on them, and you can just rant your views etc.. in peace..

no it is people like you that are persistent to SEEK FAULT that I LEARN THE MOST FROM, so thank you.

you are not aware of the GENOCIDE THEY PREACH OF? Then go and do your research... hell google it, there are many articles on that...

there are not many new agers filled with HATE AND ANGST - - WELL Apparently you have NOT DEALT with enough new agers to know they DO NOT TOLERATE ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THEIR BELIEFS or those who doubt their love and light slogan and motto... ANYONE WITH a brain is REJECTED BY THE NAM.

WHAT BEHAVIOUR is NOT TOLERATED on this site? I AM not the one seeking fault with someone for merely voicing their opinion nor calling them names... on a THREAD I STARTED.

no it is people like you that are persistent to SEEK FAULT that I LEARN THE MOST FROM, so thank you.

you are not aware of the GENOCIDE THEY PREACH OF? Then go and do your research... hell google it, there are many articles on that...

there are not many new agers filled with HATE AND ANGST - - WELL Apparently you have NOT DEALT with enough new agers to know they DO NOT TOLERATE ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THEIR BELIEFS or those who doubt their love and light slogan and motto... ANYONE WITH a brain is REJECTED BY THE NAM.

ok, there is no reasoning with you.. i know loads of people you would deem as new agers, and none of them are as you say.. the polar opposite actually.. you could google any topic on the internet and find an assortment of rubbish and lies.. if you are basing your knowledge by what you google online, than that is interesting..

bye bye..

• Like 1

If someone wanted a clearer view, wouldn't you be the last person to ask?
  • Like 1

ok, there is no reasoning with you.. i know loads of people you would deem as new agers, and none of them are as you say.. the polar opposite actually.. you could google any topic on the internet and find an assortment of rubbish and lies.. if you are basing your knowledge by what you google online, than that is interesting..

bye bye..

it is as JOC said, when you QUESTION someone's beliefs their TRUE NATURE COMES out,

you can't expect to go against them without a fight,

there is apparently NO REASONING WITH YOU,

I AM speaking out of experience,

they pretend to be all love and light,

act the part of fluff and bunnies,

but the moment you ask them about their beliefs,

they CHANGE into something else.

as for the genocide thing,

it is a true thing,

they hate humans and plan to kill those who WHO DO NOT AGREE with their "new consciousness" thing,

to make the NWO and its ONE WORLD religion far more easier,

if it will ever realize I DO NOT KNOW and cannot say,

but there is something clearly NOT FRIENDLY about people who WANT TO KILL people who do not believe the same as they do,

and that under the slogan of "love and light" and labels such as "angels incarnate" and saviours of mankind aka indigo/starseed walk-ins.

Believe what you want,

if it makes you happy to believe lies about people,

then if that's your thing,

go for it,

but please don't seek to patronize me with it,

thanks.

If someone wanted a clearer view, wouldn't you be the last person to ask?

well being the punch bag of tons of new agers during the past three years,

my experience with them would beg to differ.

Edited by araxia

well being the punch bag of tons of new agers during the past three years,

my experience with them would beg to differ.

You're the one throwing the punches.