Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream World Of Illusion

araxia

You're the one throwing the punches.

WELL a true love and lighter would turn the other cheek no?

if they do not,

then you know they are liars,

and are NOT HERE TO LOVE AND PEACE UP THE WORLD,

it is the only way to test them,

with opposition,

to see if they would live up to what they preach.

as for the genocide thing,

it is a true thing,

they hate humans and plan to kill those who WHO DO NOT AGREE with their "new consciousness" thing,

to make the NWO and its ONE WORLD religion far more easier,

if it will ever realize I DO NOT KNOW and cannot say,

but there is something clearly NOT FRIENDLY about people who WANT TO KILL people who do not believe the same as they do,

and that under the slogan of "love and light" and labels such as "angels incarnate" and saviours of mankind aka indigo/starseed walk-ins.

Believe what you want,

if it makes you happy to believe lies about people,

then if that's your thing,

go for it,

but please don't seek to patronize me with it,

thanks.

i cant believe you think that.. its pretty clear what happened at the last forum.. you got banned.. soar grapes..

• Like 1

i cant believe you think that.. its pretty clear what happened at the last forum.. you got banned.. soar grapes..

hahaha no I did not get banned,

I SIMPLY left the new agers alone,

since they cannot be reasoned with,

and since you and me won't get along,

and do not want to speak to each other,

then let us ignore each other,

but clearly you want to speak to me if you come back for more,

what are you trying to prove,

keep calling me names and say I AM WRONG,

how does that help you on your spiritual journey?

has it made you grow in any sense constantly seeking fault with me?

no so go and troll another topic,

thanks.

... @with bells

IF YOU are a new ager,

why do YOU wish to see someone get banned?

why won't you tolerate and love them as you preach?

aren't you by calling me names and constantly seeking fault with me going against your new age beliefs to love and tolerate all?

this is exactly the problems I have been dealing with with you types of people,

you say one thing yet DO ANOTHER,

therefore I cannot for one moment believe that you are TRUE BEINGS OF LOVE AND LIGHT,

if you are ONE YOU WOULD LET ME BE,

and see the good or purpose in what I AM DOING,

but since you are NOT you will not see any worth or TRUTH in the TRUTH.

Edited by araxia

uhhm... the new agers are talking about a GENOCIDE to rid the earth of everyone who DO NOT BELIEVE like them,

how is that not A DANGEROUS group?

That is factually incorrect and audaciously ridiculous. Please show me some news reports where these 'alleged Genocidal New Agers' have murdered or injured anyone. You can't because it hasn't happened.

First you said this:

IMO Christians and new agers are mere satanists, who worships themselves, they are always the holier-than-thou type that trample over those who believe in equality and self-reflection...

then you said this:

I do not care what your beliefs are, be it new age or anything else for that regard..

You obviously do care what others believe....and THAT (I know how you love capitalization) IS 'holier than thou'...it is the mind set that you are correct and others are incorrect.

Your hatred of people is pathetic. It really is. You do not have the mental maturity to understand that belief systems are diverse and personal to the believer. You allow hate to fill your mind...and the consequence is: Hate in your mind. Stop it.

The truth is...until you learn to love yourself above all else...you will always be filled with anger at others...when you learn to love yourself first Araxia, then that Love will naturally flow from you into the lives of those who surround you. You are not trying to warn anyone of anything...you are simply using this forum and others...to express your Hate. Instead of expressing Hate...try expressing Love. It isn't about whether THEY are expressing Love...it is about whether You are. You give your Energy away to others to easily. And, as long as you continue that path, you will always be angry and hateful.

• Like 3

That is factually incorrect and audaciously ridiculous. Please show me some news reports where these 'alleged Genocidal New Agers' have murdered or injured anyone. You can't because it hasn't happened.

First you said this:

then you said this:

You obviously do care what others believe....and THAT (I know how you love capitalization) IS 'holier than thou'...it is the mind set that you are correct and others are incorrect.

Your hatred of people is pathetic. It really is. You do not have the mental maturity to understand that belief systems are diverse and personal to the believer. You allow hate to fill your mind...and the consequence is: Hate in your mind. Stop it.

The truth is...until you learn to love yourself above all else...you will always be filled with anger at others...when you learn to love yourself first Araxia, then that Love will naturally flow from you into the lives of those who surround you. You are not trying to warn anyone of anything...you are simply using this forum and others...to express your Hate. Instead of expressing Hate...try expressing Love. It isn't about whether THEY are expressing Love...it is about whether You are. You give your Energy away to others to easily. And, as long as you continue that path, you will always be angry and hateful.

please stop with the personal stuff,

I do care what others believe if IT HURTS OTHERS,

as the many examples I HAVE GIVEN,

does it make me holier-than-thou if I wish to tell people that certain beliefs would HURT THEM?

I do not think so.

You are obviously CONFUSING CARE WITH HATE,

AND TRY to make me out to be the BAD PERSON,

while I am trying to expose bad people exploiting innocent individuals,

now that is IMMATURE to focus on me instead of the BIGGER PROBLEM I am bringing up here,

it definitely looks like YOU DO have a problem with me and are HATING on me instead of focusing on what I am trying to say.

I am sad to see that you think RESEARCHING spiritual beliefs,

and how cults ruin people's lives is immature,

tell that to someone who has been swindled and HURT by these people.

the genocide did not happen YET,

but the fact that they USE THE MONEY INDUSTRY to host work shops of lies,

feeding people lies for money,

well that is one thing that classifies as HURT.

Not to mention people that commit suicide because of these things,

and new age gurus.

IF I AM IMMATURE in your mind,

you already said it,

no need to repeat it twice.

I for one do not think I AM BEING IMMATURE,

when this topic is serious to me and others that are getting harmed belonging to such cults.

But you won't know anything about the NAM,

since you are not involved with it,

so I cannot see how your voice is relevant on this POST,

discussing it at all.

Edited by araxia

I'm not the one who said that New Agers and Christians are Satanists. You did.

IMO Christians and new agers are mere satanists, who worships themselves, they are always the holier-than-thou type that trample over those who believe in equality and self-reflection...

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? If you haven't and you die you will spend Eternity in Hell...tormented day and night forever and ever in the the never ending Lake of Fire! Baptist Theology...not mine.

You cannot be forgiven of your sins Araxia, unless you first confess them to a Priest! Catholic Theology...not mine.

If you trust Jesus Araxia, He will forgive you of your sins, but if you back-slide and sin and then die without asking forgiveness then you will burn in the fires of Hell forever...make sure you ask for forgiveness always Araxia! Methodist Theology...not mine.

The one thing that New Agers, Christians, and any Suedo Beliefs have in common is the Collection Plate! They cannot exist without it...so...did you get burned financially from these 'new agers'? If so, then you bought into a Belief System...no one exhorted money from you...and if you were 'exploited' it is because you chose to be. You chose to be by not choosing to NOT be. So please spare me the bleeding heart saving the world from new agers crap...you are what you rail against. We call that ...uh...Hypocrisy where I come from.

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? If you haven't and you die you will spend Eternity in Hell...tormented day and night forever and ever in the the never ending Lake of Fire! Baptist Theology...not mine.

You cannot be forgiven of your sins Araxia, unless you first confess them to a Priest! Catholic Theology...not mine.

If you trust Jesus Araxia, He will forgive you of your sins, but if you back-slide and sin and then die without asking forgiveness then you will burn in the fires of Hell forever...make sure you ask for forgiveness always Araxia! Methodist Theology...not mine.

The one thing that New Agers, Christians, and any Suedo Beliefs have in common is the Collection Plate! They cannot exist without it...so...did you get burned financially from these 'new agers'? If so, then you bought into a Belief System...no one exhorted money from you...and if you were 'exploited' it is because you chose to be. You chose to be by not choosing to NOT be. So please spare me the bleeding heart saving the world from new agers crap...you are what you rail against. We call that ...uh...Hypocrisy where I come from.

are you A Christian?

you say I should ask for forgiveness,

why?

do you want to convert me LMAO...

I am not a Christian,

and see the CHRISTIAN FAITH the same as the new age faith,

they exploit people on various levels NOT ONLY FINANCIAL.

wow... I AM A HYPOCRITE for waking up,

and speaking out against my own flaws?

Hypocrites are those who are NOT HONEST WITH THEMSELVES,

well I AM HONEST with myself,

I do not wear a mask here,

such as YOU going all CHRISTIAN on me,

yet call me names and stuff in the same breath...

what does your JESUS say about tolerating all?

Clearly you missed that lesson,

either that or you are the hypocrite,

NOT ME.

Good god! No wonder you are so easily exploited..you don't listen...you don't read..how could you have possibly missed the point of my post if you had actually read it? You didn't...you couldn't have. So...Read It Again....S L O W L Y...

Pay close attention to the words in BOLD PRINT....

snapback.pngjoc, on 22 November 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

I have zero interest in discussing anything with anyone who will not even take the time to read mine or anyone else post...

....I am therefore leaving this thread to your own railings...have fun with it...done...

beatdeadhorse.gif

Edited by joc

Good god! No wonder you are so easily exploited..you don't listen...you don't read..how could you have possibly missed the point of my post if you had actually read it? You didn't...you couldn't have. So...Read It Again....S L O W L Y...

Pay close attention to the words in BOLD PRINT....

I HONESTLY do not see what's your point then speaking about forgiveness, sins and conversion?

Please elaborate on what you are trying to EXPLAIN to by using other religious terminology in relation to the new age.

If you believe that stuff YAY GOOD FOR YOU, but please DO NOT COME AND ATTACK ME, thank you very much...

Holy crap, not one person has attacked you in any way in this thread.

edit: Well, except Rlyeh, but he attacks someone every time he posts, more or less. You learn to ignore it.

You can believe what you WANT so that means I CAN BELIEVE WHAT I WANT TOO RIGHT?

The problem comes when you label yourself a messenger to teach everyone else what they should or shouldn't believe. That's when people justifiably get wary.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 4

you may never know how far something effects people if you discard the emotional repercussions... you will never be able to fully analyze such occurrences without fully taking into regard the emotional effect something like this has on people...

first, i didn't say you should eliminate the feelings. the feelings are there because you (or anyone for that matter) have allowed them. there would not be those feelings to 'eliminate' if you didn't fall back to them as the driving force in your actions in the first place.

also, you can feel something without allowing it to dominate how you react or respond. for instance, i feel things very strongly, but i know that those feelings don't rule me. i know that they don't have the last say in how i live. this knowledge is something that has helped me immensely in all aspects of my life.

you do not have to discard the emotional. you do however need to put it in its proper perspective.

i know you don't want to look at your anger because you think it is a powerful tool

while anger can be a powerful motivator, it is often used improperly and does not yield the results that are hoped for. (as in the case of this thread)

• Like 1

There's far too much anger and hostility being thrown around in this thread for there to be a constructive discussion.

Closed.