Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NYC Serial Killer

Simbi Laveau

http://gothamist.com/2012/11/18/cops_eye_serial_killer_targeting_br.php

Three Brooklyn shop owners have been gunned down so far . It occurs inside their shop .Each shop had the number 8 in the address .They have all been of middle eastern descent .

A person of interest ,who is not the killer,but has been seen on security footage of some of the incidents ,is wanted for questioning

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• pallidin

• wolfknight

• EllJay

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like profiling to me. Using to number 8 is just to trip the police up. Why can't we all just get along?

This sounds like profiling to me. Using to number 8 is just to trip the police up. Why can't we all just get along?

They have witnesses from a couple of the shootings . The shooter is a black man ,as far as they can tell .

Some parts of Brooklyn ,are all Arab/middle eastern . All the stores and restaurants .

I mean other people do go to these areas,but its usually middle eastern peeps in the shops and stores .

He stands out I think .

Dunno .It's creepy in any case .

They caught him already ! The info they had the media put out,was a false flag,to flush him out . They knew it wasn't a black man,but a balding white guy . He was caught on surveillance at every killing.

They said they just wanted to ask him what he witnessed,so he went to the police on his own.

Last night,the news said : they've been questioning him for five hours now,and you knew he was a suspect all along.

He was already plotting his next killings, and targets . He did kill them all ,just because they were middle eastern .Two were Jewish !

Why ? Just why ?

Didn't NYC have another possible serial killer somewhat recently?

There was a number of prostitutes who were found, with a few weeks interval, on some riverbank, mutilated and quartered in the same manner.

Horrible cases, even for the harden NYC homicide division.

I think there was even talk about him being a policeman.

Did they get that guy?

Serial killers/rapists disturb me the most.

They can look downright menacing or look totally "normal"; fitting-in with others quite easily.

Edited by pallidin

Didn't NYC have another possible serial killer somewhat recently?

There was a number of prostitutes who were found, with a few weeks interval, on some riverbank, mutilated and quartered in the same manner.

Horrible cases, even for the harden NYC homicide division.

I think there was even talk about him being a policeman.

Did they get that guy?

You're talking about all the bodies found out in long beach ....wow ,makes me wonder if hurricane sandy may have uncovered other bodies..

Hmmm,well yeah .

The details of these bodies ,were similar to those found on bodies found in Atlantic city .

The AC killer was allegedly caught ,but I think its the same guy .

The bodies found were buried over years .

I would think the killer has found a new dumping ground ,so we still have that serial killer running around .

Edited by Simbi Laveau