Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Graveyard ghost

sleepingdog

is this some kind of annoying joke?

this is not a kind of forum where everyone is fooling around

• Like 1

is this some kind of annoying joke?

this is not a kind of forum where everyone is fooling around

Uh... I dunno. We've had plenty of that, believe me.

How dare you mean people scoff at and make fun of brave new members on this forum just trying to work through and process their experiences.

Just a bunch of damned skeptics around here who just like to laugh at folks.

i was taking some pictures at the grveyard and when i came home i saw this on one of them...

Where was this taken? Can you rule out moisture from fog, drizzle, etc.?

I've taken so many pictures in cemeteries, some really old and abandoned and never gotten anything not even a orb or something I could call an orb. I believe there are ghosts because I've seen one and now I want to see one again.

Certainly looks manipulated, more information from the OP would be good.

Its real...No doubt in my mind.

• Like 1

Which cemetary was this taken in?

I've taken so many pictures in cemeteries, some really old and abandoned and never gotten anything not even a orb or something I could call an orb. I believe there are ghosts because I've seen one and now I want to see one again.

tumblr_mdra8o8jEo1r3d02ro1_500.jpg Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 2

I clearly see a face, (cartoonish?) made out of what I'm not sure, and it looks illuminated by a flashlight.

Yes, definitely cartoonish- the hair and expression.

Edited by QuiteContrary

lol! You're joking us right? I know you're playing around here. Because you can't be serious.

• Like 2

He has a mustache and a black t-shirt and blue jacket on.My guess sleepingdog, no ghost. But an image of some sort, not a live person.

But a live person may be holding the light source.

• Like 1

cemeteryghostgirl.jpg

you must have the same camera as me.

• Like 1

I'm a believer of many paranormal things, honestly it's a large part of my life. However, the out-of-place dimensions the floating head gives to the image just doesn't fit with the rest of the picture. I'm sorry but I do not see anything other than a 'fixed' photo. :no:

i am always very suspicious of any photo with very low resolution. to anyone considering posting a pic...we all know these days cameras take high res photos, if you want to be taken seriously, you should post the highest res that you can, so that its authenticity can be validated

(but in this photo i dont even think the gravyard is real lol)

Edited by girlgodx

A HA!

So sleeping dogs do LIE!

This is easy to do and is a play on the art of "light painting".

Set your camera for a long exposure, dance about with a light or illuminate some detailing and before the shutter goes click, remove the light source or, in this case, friends head and your left with a semi solid image of your buddy to post on a forum and then disappear never to return when some one shouts FAKE!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who's studied photography will say this is fake. Even befor PS days. It was a pretty easy technique to master if you had enough film and a good supply for your own darkroom work.

90% camera work with a hand-held manually operated flash head.

Try 'Pinhole photograhy' with this technique for some really kool ol'skool feel if you want to test your self.

Dan