Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims audio proof of Bigfoot's existence

Still Waters

One man said he now believes Bigfoot or Sasquatch is roaming remote areas of the United States, including an area in Missouri not that far from Kansas City.

What Scott Nelson hears in his headphones is strange, disturbing and unexplainable.

"Yes, I've heard him speak. And you will hear him speak here in a moment," Nelson said when asked if he thinks Bigfoot exists.

Nelson retired from the Navy after a 17-year career as a crypto-linguist, intercepting Russian communications and decoding them. Currently, he is a professor at Wentworth College in Missouri.

http://www.kctv5.com...foots-existance

http://bigfooteviden...king-about.html

audio proof cuz we all know what they're supposed to sound like

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! yep that's rich

• Like 3

Wow - KC eh? Thats only about 4 hours from me. They DO have pretty good BBQ in that town. I'm sure it draws the BFs from all around.

• Like 1

The audio is from the Sierra Nevada Mountains....

I grew up in Sparks,Nevada ( google map it ) 43 years there.I grew up as a hunter / fisherman / outdoorsman / teenage punk.

I bow hunted for over 20 years, most of it in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.

In all of that time, not one person I new, nor they new ever mentioned Bigfoot, other then a joke, and thinking if possible, the sightings were only on the pacific northwest. A few years back, I did see a very laughable report from the Sierra Nevada Mountains.

I can assure you, no Bigfoot in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, from Bishop California, all the way North.

I do have some awesome hunting and fishing stories though, while camping out alone.

And to anyone noticing I mention hunting Oregon also, my parents retired to Oregon ( pacific north west ) in 1989, and I came up all the time, and moved here 4 years ago.

Sadly there's a lot of money to be made from posting bunk Bigfoot "proof". Personally I think that there is no Bigfoot running around borrowing cups of sugar & eating babies & what have you.

• Like 1

my husband snores like that. :o after a few pints that is.

• Like 1

my husband snores like that. :o after a few pints that is.

You're married to Bigfoot? :o

So does mine :D but without the pints.

• Like 1

You're married to Bigfoot? :o

So does mine :D but without the pints.

It seems we both got our own bigfoot, except mines got an excuse. :lol: sweet dreams!

• Like 1

I'll have to watch the video later but I live in the Missouri Ozarks and I have heard some really weird things at night coming from the national forest. These sounds would make the hair stand up on the back of your neck. Since I didn't see anything I can't say it was a big foot though. There have been some around here that swear they saw one.

I think the fellow is right that the vocalizations are not human. But I don't see why they couldn't be from a hog, or even just a rutting buck. Deer and pigs make lots of weird noises.

• Like 1

I think the fellow is right that the vocalizations are not human. But I don't see why they couldn't be from a hog, or even just a rutting buck. Deer and pigs make lots of weird noises.

If it were truly recorded in the sierra Nevada mnts, then no hog....

Mule Deer, Coyotes, Bear, Wolverine ( very rare )....Lots of others, but no hog.

"Scott immediately recognized these recordings as language (since he was a Cryptolinguist) and was totally blown away."

So being a cryptolinguist means he knew this was the sound of bigfoot, I was assuming he had heard it before and he recognised it again, infact is not the case as he has not said that.

Edited by freetoroam

If it were truly recorded in the sierra Nevada mnts, then no hog....

Mule Deer, Coyotes, Bear, Wolverine ( very rare )....Lots of others, but no hog.

I've heard different. I've heard that the mountain valleys are home of many feral pigs. California as a whole has a real big problem with feral pigs.

Example:

http://www.huntwildpig.com/state-specifics/california-pig-hunting/

California Department of Fish and Game:
Sierra Nevada mountains are a paradise for hunters and wild pigs

http://goldrushcam.com/sierrasuntimes/index.php/news/mariposa-daily-news-2012/125-march/4590-march-audubon-program-will-feature-wild-boars

The Eurasian wild boar, a compelling animal, and its close relatives, feral hogs and domestic pigs, now have a significant presence in most of the world, including California and the Sierra Nevada foothills.

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/wildlife/hunting/pig/

Wild pigs currently exist in 56 of the state's 58 counties and can be found in a variety of habitats ranging from woodland, chaparral, meadow and grasslands. Wild pigs are omnivorous, consuming both plant and animal matter. In general, wild pigs feed on: grasses and forbs in the spring: mast and fruits in the summer and fall: and roots, tubers and invertebrates throughout the year.
In the central part of the state, Cow Mountain Management Area and Laguna Mountain also do well.

I've heard different. I've heard that the mountain valleys are home of many feral pigs. California as a whole has a real big problem with feral pigs.

Example:

http://www.huntwildp...ia-pig-hunting/

http://goldrushcam.c...ture-wild-boars

http://www.dfg.ca.go...fe/hunting/pig/

I can only speak about the area around Lake Tahoe, Peavine, south towards Bishop.

On the west side, in California, yes, there are pigs...

When I see Sierra Nevada Mountains I tend to think of Nevada, and that area.....

Does it narrow down where the recording was?

The area circled in black is what I am familiar with, the red area more so then the rest....Not much percentage of the range now that I look on a map....

( I know california is in the ocean, best map to show where I am talking about )

So, to clarify ( I was wrong ), no wild boar in the sierras near or in Nevada :)

Some near Mesquite, down by Vegas, escaped a private hunting club....

post-92206-0-73044700-1353373190_thumb.j

Edited by Sakari

I don't know anything about recordings so I have a question:

I noticed Mr. Cryptolinguist fooling around with the recording, slowing it down, etc. Why can't this be a recording of manipulated recording?

For instance, the length of a howl, or depth of a howl, or ending of a howl, are what is suppose to distinguish a bigfoot from other howling animals.

Why can't these be manipulated, and as well as the "chatter" a manipulation, then re recorded?

• Like 1

I noticed Mr. Cryptolinguist fooling around with the recording, slowing it down, etc. Why can't this be a recording of manipulated recording?

For instance, the length of a howl, or depth of a howl, or ending of a howl, are what is suppose to distinguish a bigfoot from other howling animals.

Why can't these be manipulated, and as well as the "chatter" a manipulation, then re recorded?

Why does any of it have to be manipulated?.....They talk like we do after all.

Bobo Fay ( Finding Bigfoot, BFRO, Falcon Project possibly) says they talk like humans do....Yes, he has heard them. ( yet he still screams out at them in the night? )

"We all have different opinions on what they are," Fay said. "We're all guessing, but I think they're more like a person, a wild, kind of primitive man that can talk. I've heard them talk in the woods."

http://abcnews.go.co...04#.UKrn44Y_JtQ

Do these guys not see how much they contradict themselves, and just how stupid of a picture they paint?

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Why does any of it have to be manipulated?.....They talk like we do after all.

Bobo Fay ( Finding Bigfoot, BFRO, Falcon Project possibly) says they talk like humans do....Yes, he has heard them. ( yet he still screams out at them in the night? )

"We all have different opinions on what they are," Fay said. "We're all guessing, but I think they're more like a person, a wild, kind of primitive man that can talk. I've heard them talk in the woods."

http://abcnews.go.co...04#.UKrn44Y_JtQ

Do these guys not see how much they contradict themselves, and just how stupid of a picture they paint?

Thilly me! :P

Bobo's right, how would a human ever know a bigfoot came to borrow garlic unless it asked for "garlic". Right? I mean, what is the pantomime for garlic?

When camping once, I was sure I heard "Who ate all the friggin' marshmallows?" After we had all gone to sleep.

• Like 1

You're right of course, this could be a recording of beetles mating, or someone in a urinal, or doves crapping on a statue. Once it has been messed with there is no way for everyone else to know what it really sounded like originally.

Very much like the EVP recordings. A truck goes by outside the house and causes a sound to hit the wall of the house and BINGO, ghost noises. Noises are so easy to fake and manipulate.

You're right of course, this could be a recording of beetles mating, or someone in a urinal, or doves crapping on a statue. Once it has been messed with there is no way for everyone else to know what it really sounded like originally.

Very much like the EVP recordings. A truck goes by outside the house and causes a sound to hit the wall of the house and BINGO, ghost noises. Noises are so easy to fake and manipulate.

Agreed!

What I wondered was is it easy to tell a manipulated recording or if a recording is not the original?

This cryptolinguist, should he be able to tell with his equipment?

Nevermind, youtube video will not show up.....again.

Tired of wasting 10 minutes every time I try to post a video.....

I am cranky and going to bed :)

Edited by Sakari

For a species that hasn't been proven to exist, we sure do know a lot about them. The sounds they make, the foods they eat, the way they live, the way they dispose of their dead and keep their tracks covered...

Just saying.

Alright, I confess. That wasn't Bigfoot........I was constipated the other night and was having a tough time taking a 2.

There, are you all happy now?

• Like 1