Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims audio proof of Bigfoot's existence

Still Waters

WOW! That's all I have to say about this. How sad is our society that something SOOO rediculous, unsensical, simpleminded and moronic would make it on T.V. as NEWS?! This recording is one of the worst things I've ever heard as "evidence" for Mr. Hairy man. The best part is, there's some 40 year old balding nerd, whom lives in his parents basement with every season of "Finding Bigfoot" playing on his T.V. in the background, as he's creating recordings of himself making gutteral noises and doing a quick edit and passing it off as Bigfoot, laughing his A$$ off at how amazingly uneducated the fools are that are believing this BS!

I weep for my Children.... :no:

The audiotape he used is about 40 years old. He came upon it when researching Bigfoot with his son for a report. It's been on BFRO website for years.

I'm wondering what class the paper was for and if the teacher encouraged the man's son in critical thinking skills.

There's just so many other 'Bigfoot' allegations out there that I can't help but wonder if this is just one of the many 'imagined' ones that stem from Bigfoot hysteria?

There's just so many other 'Bigfoot' allegations out there that I can't help but wonder if this is just one of the many 'imagined' ones that stem from Bigfoot hysteria?

\

I agree

Whats amazing is that the first sighting was in 1811 near what now is the town of Jasper, Alberta Canada, so how it has managed to survive this long and seems to have done a bit of travelling around too, is quite a feat.

......because a guy said it was on the web.

Must I explain everything to you?

:w00t:

• Like 4

And we know this is bigfoot because...?

I believe the pair who originally (early '70's) recorded the Sierra Sounds and Samurai Chatter in the OP, did "witness" the creatures, but I haven't found the background story to prove my memory.

"And now for the rest of the story"...

*WARNING* Do not read while drinking a hot beverage or holding a child

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/10/samurai-chatter-spoken-language-of.html

because someone was running short of funds, ran out of stuff to pawn so thought he would sell a ridiculous story as a quick form of income, cos we all know that there is someone out there who will buy it! (and not just financially)

The audiotape he used is about 40 years old. He came upon it when researching Bigfoot with his son for a report. It's been on BFRO website for years.

I'm wondering what class the paper was for and if the teacher encouraged the man's son in critical thinking skills.

But did the News reporter that covered it look that up and compare the sound files? Did anyone, anywhere, actually confirm where the sound file came from? He could totally be just making it up and saying it came off the BFRO site. I've been all over the BFRO site and probably heard this sound file, but I can't say even 25% that this sound file came off there.

I'd just like due diligence by people making these stories/reports. Make sure that the guy making a claim is not just lying outright to them... Before... they put the story on the air.

But did the News reporter that covered it look that up and compare the sound files? Did anyone, anywhere, actually confirm where the sound file came from? He could totally be just making it up and saying it came off the BFRO site. I've been all over the BFRO site and probably heard this sound file, but I can't say even 25% that this sound file came off there.

I'd just like due diligence by people making these stories/reports. Make sure that the guy making a claim is not just lying outright to them... Before... they put the story on the air.

In post #34 is the link to the rest of the story.

When I looked recently on BFRO I didn't see the sound file anymore, but google it and it comes up on a BFRO page. "Sierra Sounds" or "Samurai Chatter"

Edited by QuiteContrary

I always knew that Wookies exist

it was on the internet so it must be true :tu:

• Like 1

When he go's in the woods he go's squatching when I run into the woods it's usually for squating. lol

• Like 1

I believe the pair who originally (early '70's) recorded the Sierra Sounds and Samurai Chatter in the OP, did "witness" the creatures, but I haven't found the background story to prove my memory.

"And now for the rest of the story"...

*WARNING* Do not read while drinking a hot beverage or holding a child

http://bigfooteviden...anguage-of.html

Thanks QuiteContrary,

After reading that I still have one question;

Edited by evancj

I thought this was a family forum. I don't think talking about squatchy cryptolinguist is appropriate. For the sake of young eyes that could be reading our posts, we should talk about nothing more dirty than demonic horatio.

Thanks QuiteContrary,

After reading that I still have one question;

We don't, they do.

And to add to avoid any confusion, I do not believe the recordings are bigfoot conversations.

I do not believe said creature is roaming North America, let alone chattering in this supposed "language" discovered by a cryptolinguist.

How "they" know it is bf, is beyond me...but not unexpected when it comes to these creatures who have their very own field of "science".

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Sorry QuiteContrary,

That question was not directed to you specifically, I know you don't believe in the big guy.

I guess this attempt at being sarcastic didn't translate well.

• Like 1

Hey, not a problem. But I've done this so long I often forgo the smilies and lol's and sound serious when I post about the Big Guy, as if I believe. Especially when explaining the other side.

And so I know sometimes people mistakenly take me seriously. :)

"explaining"... Wow, I have been at this too long! :wacko:

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

That didn't sound like what I've heard. To me that sounded like a Buck. What I heard would scare the crap out of you.

That didn't sound like what I've heard. To me that sounded like a Buck. What I heard would scare the crap out of you.

A fox, a raccoon, screech owl, elk, deer.........

I live with no neighbors, all forest. ( Pacific Northwest ). The noises you hear at night here would scare the crap out of anyone whom does not know what it is. When we have visitors that stay here, some of them will not go out on the back deck after sun down alone.

I am certain what you heard is very normal to people that live around those things, but it was not to you.

• Like 1

Just for the sake of argument, suppose there actually is something out there. (I very doubt it, but let's imagine for a moment.)

1. There has to be a viable population for the species to exist, likely several hundreds of fertile creatures at any given time, in close enough proximity to breed.

2. Large creatures consume calories. Humans consume 1500 to 1800 per day to survive, many of us more because it's there. Exposure to the elements costs calories, a lot in cold and wet climates. The food stuffs must be available to support the creatures, and being larger they likely would need to consume quite a bit more than we would.

3. A logical explanation that fits with scientific examples has to exist for the creatures to remain completely hidden and not found in the fossile record.

With the above thoughts in mind:

1. There have to be clan-size groups in close association.

2. The clan has to have methods of finding each other over large distances or pre-set rendezvous points and times. Foraging for food requires a lot of space per individual.

3. There has to be some form of really effective camouflage inherent in the creatures and the clan.

My belief is that if Bigfoot exists it is a form of Man, not us, but very close to us. It could be that we see them all of the time and simply do not know it. I think their camouflage is so good that it includes fitted clothing to blend in with us when they are around us, that they 'tailor' their garb for their surroundings. I highly doubt that a form of hairy or furred ape could achieve what the possible evidence points to - there is not enough mental cognizance in the known apes.

My bet is that if Bigfoot exists it is so close to us that if it walked down the street after a bath and haircut and in normal clothing we would find at any shopping mall that we would only look for a moment longer than when we see other strangers - and be puzzled about the 'person's' odd gait, facial features, or something similar.

Well, taking a massive leap of faith here. If we make some assumptions, ok a lot of assumptions, but recently we've seen the Russian guy who claimed to have Yeti DNA and it was alleged to be within 1% of being human, then we've seen other sites and so called expert sort of jumping on that band wagon. Now this guy claims to have had this recording since what? 1974? And this is the first I've seen of it, not that I'm an expert of Bigfoot reports you understand, but now along the same time frame he's come out with this language they supposedly speak in, not only that but he's got the language broken down.

Is it me or is this timing a little on the convenient side?