Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims audio proof of Bigfoot's existence

Still Waters

@keninsc

The original recording is from the 70's and has been around for years. I heard it on BFRO years ago. And it did not involve the cryptolinguist in the OP.

This cryptolinguist's interpretation (bf language) of the old recording is what is new.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Hey, not a problem. But I've done this so long I often forgo the smilies and lol's and sound serious when I post about the Big Guy, as if I believe. Especially when explaining the other side.

And so I know sometimes people mistakenly take me seriously. :)

"explaining"... Wow, I have been at this too long! :wacko:

Heck, I've been doing that for going on 8 years now here at UM. :innocent:

• Like 1

Yeti DNA and it was alleged to be within 1% of being human, then we've seen other sites and so called expert sort of jumping on that band wagon.

Being within 1%, depending on what you are talking about, is now considered to be within the range of individual to individual variation, between modern humans.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ure/6174510.stm

http://www.independe...ans-425432.html

Edited by DieChecker

Heck, I've been doing that for going on 8 years now here at UM. :innocent:

And you've been doing a damn fine job of it too! :tu:

• Like 1

Just for the sake of argument, suppose there actually is something out there. (I very doubt it, but let's imagine for a moment.)

1. There has to be a viable population for the species to exist, likely several hundreds of fertile creatures at any given time, in close enough proximity to breed.

2. Large creatures consume calories. Humans consume 1500 to 1800 per day to survive, many of us more because it's there. Exposure to the elements costs calories, a lot in cold and wet climates. The food stuffs must be available to support the creatures, and being larger they likely would need to consume quite a bit more than we would.

3. A logical explanation that fits with scientific examples has to exist for the creatures to remain completely hidden and not found in the fossile record.

With the above thoughts in mind:

1. There have to be clan-size groups in close association.

2. The clan has to have methods of finding each other over large distances or pre-set rendezvous points and times. Foraging for food requires a lot of space per individual.

3. There has to be some form of really effective camouflage inherent in the creatures and the clan.

My belief is that if Bigfoot exists it is a form of Man, not us, but very close to us. It could be that we see them all of the time and simply do not know it. I think their camouflage is so good that it includes fitted clothing to blend in with us when they are around us, that they 'tailor' their garb for their surroundings. I highly doubt that a form of hairy or furred ape could achieve what the possible evidence points to - there is not enough mental cognizance in the known apes.

My bet is that if Bigfoot exists it is so close to us that if it walked down the street after a bath and haircut and in normal clothing we would find at any shopping mall that we would only look for a moment longer than when we see other strangers - and be puzzled about the 'person's' odd gait, facial features, or something similar.

One problem I have with this is the description of these creatures. They are all we have to go on. And they, with relative consistency, describe a 7-10' 800lb animal. It would not blend in with us, no matter how it was dressed. And Big&Tall clothing stores may not carry it's size.

But for sake of argument let's say it is human-sized. It also seems to me, the smart almost human creature you describe would live in some type of solid dwellings somewhere. And if it could blend in and get food, why travel? All animals like the path of least resistance. Why not store food too? But, nothing like dwellings and food storage have been proven to exist.

• Like 1

One problem I have with this is the description of these creatures. They are all we have to go on. And they, with relative consistency, describe a 7-10' 800lb animal. It would not blend in with us, no matter how it was dressed. And Big&Tall clothing stores may not carry it's size.

But for sake of argument let's say it is human-sized. It also seems to me, the smart almost human creature you describe would live in some type of solid dwellings somewhere. And if it could blend in and get food, why travel? All animals like the path of least resistance. Why not store food too? But, nothing like dwellings and food storage have been proven to exist.

But man has managed to unearth artifacts from centuries old, but we can not find a bit of bigfoot poo even though we know where it is alledgedly supposed to be hiding out?

• Like 1

But man has managed to unearth artifacts from centuries old, but we can not find a bit of bigfoot poo even though we know where it is alledgedly supposed to be hiding out?

*Tsk Tsk* not so fast, freetoroam. We have DNA! The creature is human mixed with nylon or cotton. Hope you have a Facebook account so you can get all the latest and greatest on this breaking news!

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

*Tsk Tsk* not so fast, freetoroam. We have DNA! The creature is human mixed with nylon or cotton. Hope you have a Facebook account so you can get all the latest and greatest on this breaking news!

My husband has one for business, I will ask him if ......................................oh no, he has just walked passed,looked at the screen and has told me "you have got to be kidding!" so thats facebook out, what a shame, DNA did you say? wow!

Nylon and cotton, that must be his socks.

• Like 1

After reading this,

And this,

I have come up with two possible scenarios as explanations.

1. Bigfoot flushes, unlike some people I know.

2. Bigfoot mixes their poo with our poo in order to throw us off their true identity.

If my poo mixing theory is correct, then I would not recommend shaking hands with bigfoot.

• Like 1

After reading this,

And this,

2. Bigfoot mixes their poo with our poo in order to throw us off their true identity.

If my poo mixing theory is correct, then I would not recommend shaking hands with bigfoot.

You cold have warned me earlier, i was shaking hands with him only just last week. :cry:

I am not sure about your theories cos surely if he flushes he must be using toilet paper.....and where is he buying that from? :tu:

After reading this,

And this,

Ugh, I'm eating.

But damn, you're good evancj. I'd share your revelation with those who need to know. Clever, them foots.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Well... They are supposed to really smell bad, so maybe.... they mush their poo up into their fur and drop it a tiny fragment at a time as they travel?? They got a lot of hair...

Well... They are supposed to really smell bad, so maybe.... they mush their poo up into their fur and drop it a tiny fragment at a time as they travel?? They got a lot of hair...

I think they eat their own poop.....

Kind of like a breed of Cat I thought would be cool....

A cat that eats dog poop.

( Dogs eat cat poop, so one would never have to worry about feeding but only once to the cat, a vicious cycle )

Well......at the risk of grossing everyone out here. Back in the late eighties I and my family went to the then newly renovated Atlanta Zoo to see the new Gorilla habitat. Which I have to say was very nicely done, anyway while we were all gawking at the old silver back Gorilla, Willy B they called him, he reached down and pooed a pile right into his hand then brought it up gave it a sniff or two then licked it......yes, I mean with his tongue, like he thought it was pretty darn good. About half way into it he just hauled off and threw it at the large glass we were all standing behind, not sure if he wanted to share or he was upset we were watching him eat. Grossed us completely out and freaked my oldest daughter all the way out. So, I'd venture to say that primate poo eaters abound. This could well account for the nasty smell these creatures are supposed to have. It grosses us out but to another Bigfoot it might be the smell of ......well, I have no idea what it does for another Bigfoot, but they must like it.

When I was at the San Diego Zoo a few years ago, they had a problem with the monkeys climbing up into trees over the walkways and peeing on the visitors. They told us that if we saw a monkey waiting in a tree over us, open an umbrella or choose an alternate route.

Yep, monkeys and apes love pee and poo and want to share theirs with us at every chance.

I recall the new ape center was brand new and it already smelled like nasty stuff had happened there.