Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

San Francisco may ban public nudity

notoverrated

That'll ruin our family's traditional holiday plans.

It's our constitutional right to bare arms and everything else.

It would have been hilarious if they back then had added an amendment to the constitution stating: We hereby declare it a God given right to every God-fearing man to air one's bollox, and the rest of the package, in every and all public and social places. And no man shalt these rights revoke lest the wrath of God strike them down.

• Like 3

I dont want to see any New Yorkers running around naked I may be wrong but arnet New Yorkers Gay? or at least 1/3 of them are,Nope don't want to see any of them naked,LOL

• Like 1

We don't have any public nudity laws in Seattle. You're free to streak, as long as you're not acting in a lewd or lascivious manner. Of course, this isn't California... it's pretty cold and wet here most of the year, so as you can imagine, you don't see a lot of nekkid people strolling around. LOL.

• Like 1

I would prefer to not see naked people walking along a public street/sidewalk.

Just seems weird and overly "self-sexual" to me.

• Like 1

A prudent decision. .. but on second thought, i hope there's a big protest parade :w00t:

Edited by lightly

They had recently passed an ordinance requiring a cloth or paper barrier between bare skin and chairs/booths in restaurants. THINK about that a moment..... Really? Out to eat with your kids and in comes studly hungwell and his partner to have a quick nosh. It's a rare, warm day out and the two are perspiring. Yeah...time to change the law I think. :w00t:

They had recently passed an ordinance requiring a cloth or paper barrier between bare skin and chairs/booths in restaurants. THINK about that a moment..... Really? Out to eat with your kids and in comes studly hungwell and his partner to have a quick nosh. It's a rare, warm day out and the two are perspiring. Yeah...time to change the law I think. :w00t:

It would certainly put me off my Hotdog ewwwww...

Actually this is a real issue in nudists colonies. Supposedly everyone carries around towels to sit on other people's chairs, etc. Even they know how unsanitary this can be. And no, I've never been to a nudist colony. I just heard this through other people.

I do think 99% of the population looks better covered up as much as possible. Just imagine walking through a naked Walmart. Or not. :unsure2:

Edited by little_dreamer

Actually this is a real issue in nudists colonies. Supposedly everyone carries around towels to sit on other people's chairs, etc. Even they know how unsanitary this can be. And no, I've never been to a nudist colony. I just heard this through other people.

I do think 99% of the population looks better covered up as much as possible. Just imagine walking through a naked Walmart. Or not. :unsure2:

I may have to sue you now. I got a visual and I think I'm going into a serious emotional decline from it. :w00t:
  • Like 1

Well you could be right there,the worst sight in the World has got to be a guy of advancing years walking along the beach in Speedo's...

About time. The human body is a disgusting and we should all learn to be ashamed of our naked bodies.

I notice the 'nude example' used was that of a 65 year old man. Having seen that, I'm all for making it illegal.

Yeah, the people that you don't want to see naked are most likely to be naked.

I may be against this law. Even though I would never go out naked, it might be nice to have a chance of seeing an attractive woman walk by naked. I'm pretty good at ignoring people, which I would do to most of the naked people I may run across.

I may be against this law. Even though I would never go out naked, it might be nice to have a chance of seeing an attractive woman walk by naked. I'm pretty good at ignoring people, which I would do to most of the naked people I may run across.

The website in the original post says almost all the nude people in San Francisco are male. I've heard this from other sources as well. Better work on those ignoring skills.

Well you could be right there,the worst sight in the World has got to be a guy of advancing years walking along the beach in Speedo's...

I've seen this guy, and his withered wife as well. They hang out at the beach with their brown leather skin and tiny bathing suits.

The website in the original post says almost all the nude people in San Francisco are male. I've heard this from other sources as well. Better work on those ignoring skills.

:cry: