Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grandma and 3 grandkids killed on Indian Rez

Simbi Laveau

http://www.fox28.com/story/20138287/woman-3-grandkids-killed-on-nd-reservation

Murders are very rare on Indian reservations . A grandmother and her three grandchildren were found inside the grandmothers home in North Dakota .

A man who was a person of interest ,who lived 20 minutes away ,committed suicide in front of two police officers ,when they came to question him .

Motive is completely unknown .They were all Indian ,but only the man was a registered tribal member .

What a sad story . I don't know what kind of tribe it was .There are at least four different tribes in north Dakota .

http://www.fox28.com...-nd-reservation

Murders are very rare on Indian reservations . A grandmother and her three grandchildren were found inside the grandmothers home in North Dakota .

A man who was a person of interest ,who lived 20 minutes away ,committed suicide in front of two police officers ,when they came to question him .

Motive is completely unknown .They were all Indian ,but only the man was a registered tribal member .

What a sad story . I don't know what kind of tribe it was .There are at least four different tribes in north Dakota .

If it's the Fort Berthold reservation, which I think it is, they probably would've been with one of the "Three Affiliated Tribes", Hidatsa, Arikara, and Mandan...it sounds horrendous, but it's also an unfortunate reminder we're all human; there's no one race that does these kinds of things, and no one race that doesn't.

Murders are not 'rare' on reservations. Per capita, they're probably more common.

But, I know, the measure of heartbreak and ruined lives to a small community like that are incalcuable.

• Like 1

I wonder if its a love triangle .

Who are the three kids parents ? The killer was young . I wonder if the mom was an ex of his or something . Or he stalker her .

Murders are not 'rare' on reservations. Per capita, they're probably more common.

But, I know, the measure of heartbreak and ruined lives to a small community like that are incalcuable.

The article said it was rare for that area . No idea. I'm much more familiar with oglala Sioux res in south Dakota . As a matter of fact,its the only Indian tribe I really know anything about,as I am drawn to them .

• Like 1

The article said it was rare for that area . No idea. I'm much more familiar with oglala Sioux res in south Dakota . As a matter of fact,its the only Indian tribe I really know anything about,as I am drawn to them .

Article said; "Slayings are relatively rare in North Dakota, which is home to fewer than 700,000 people.".

But right now, neither of us want to nitpick details.

Edited by Likely Guy