Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Dolphin Murders

Simbi Laveau

These are highly intelligent animals, that have saved people from drowning and from sharks, they have even saved whales from stranding themselves.

And pity is, they are being mutilated and butchered and meat sold in order to be served in a dish.

• Like 2

It's times like this that make me ashamed to be human our species is prone to be so evil at times it makes me furious. Find the F@#KING B@#STARDS and mutilate them I say. <_<

The worthless human beings responsible for this deserve to have the same done to them. I would happily do the deed.

What can I say. Sums up the human race...

This is horrible, the poor dolphins. I read another news article where a farmer kept finding her sheep with their back legs sawn off, the sheep were still alive too. It was so horrible I didn't post it. What in the world goes through someones mind to do such awful things to defenceless animals.

• Like 1

I always just kills me to hear about things like this. These types like being cruel, they aren't human and have no hearts, bet they are mean to other people too.