Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fragments of earlier memories of Taiwan

shanlung

Fragments of earlier memories of Taiwan

http://shanlung.live...com/111670.html

I can only say what I wrote was downplayed by me.

That was written for my beastie and birdie forum friends.

Which was a lot worse for them and mentally, they were not prepared for that at all.

I wrote a lot less than what happened.

Against my beliefs, I have met a mystical monk or perhaps even an Immortal on Earth

Who came to help me later when I invoked him.

And a place wiith strange entities, entities that reached even into my camera and wife's camera, PC and Internet.

I cannot tell you more than what I recorded.

They all did not know what to say.

I do not know what you all will say here, if anything. I guess you all say nothing like everyone else.

I am still trying to come to terms with all that happened, even if that started about 20 years ago.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shanlung

• NatureBoff

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Shanlung, you're country of Taiwan seems a wonderful place with a rich culture. I was interested in the cryptozoological element of your writings but was only able to find this:

I then noticed the sound of the insects faded away with all other sounds. I wondered that was very strange. I put my book down and sat up looking around. I felt the night itself stopped breathing. It was totally silent. The light of the two lamps gave only a small area of flickering light near them. I felt clearly the presence of two or more entities, just outside the cone of light given by my flickering lights. I have had this kind of feeling of presence of entities before. I had not paid them much attention as that was fleeting and they went away. But it was so different this time with malignant feelings from them. As if I was an unwanted trespasser in that place. And that they were getting closer and closer to me.

I quickly added another two more lamps to get more light. I was close to panic when I recalled that little Milofor. I hurriedly got it out of the bag and into my hand. And immediately felt calm and tranquillity back into my heart. I felt the presence of that monk. And the voice of that monk spoke inside my head. “You must leave this place now”.

Is there more?

Dear Shanlung, you're country of Taiwan seems a wonderful place with a rich culture. I was interested in the cryptozoological element of your writings but was only able to find this:

Is there more?

There are no cryptozoological element in what I had written.

What I wrote gathered a very strange sequence of events that I could not come to terms with to this day.

Perhaps you should re-read that slowly and try to get the full picture. Including how the entity could reach in and fingered my hard disk.

I hate to think how it might have ended if I had not met that mystical monk earlier.

• 1 year later...