Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hi there, i would appreciate a reading...

girlgodx

first i would like to say thank you, for giving your time to read my post and consider helping with a reading. i have had a crazy year and would like any input someone might pick up about me and my life. could be about the past, present or future it is all interesting to me. ive read in the sticky, that some psychics like to see a photo or need more info, if thats something that can help just let me know. i know some dont want any info at all. even if you only pick up some small things you can post them you never know what might be important and ill respond back and let you know if it means anything to me. it would be neat to hear what others might come up with, well thanks again

Pam

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• girlgodx

• charmcph

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

I get..

young at heart

number 17

Arizona

traveled, moved around alot

potted plants

gifted, talent

sky... clouds

Texas ranger.. star

father.. hard times

painted mountains

pony girl

ship going across a desert

a lot of colors... rainbow

You have hard time expressing yourself, afraid of what others think about your ideals.

you need to take the lead, take control of your situation.

you can change the future to your likeing.

good luck and use your talents for your benefit not others.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

I get..

young at heart

number 17

Arizona

traveled, moved around alot

potted plants

gifted, talent

sky... clouds

Texas ranger.. star

father.. hard times

painted mountains

pony girl

ship going across a desert

a lot of colors... rainbow

You have hard time expressing yourself, afraid of what others think about your ideals.

you need to take the lead, take control of your situation.

you can change the future to your likeing.

good luck and use your talents for your benefit not others.

thank for replieng!

i would definately say im young at heart, though im only 28 myself, ive always been spirited like a kid

hmm, the number 17 doesnt ring a bell right away

i live in florida, though ive always had my eye on arizona, but im not sure why, because logically it seems even more hot, and has a lot of gang activity and people that dont speak english, so i dont know why i keep thinking about that place.

yes ive traveled around quite a bit. the roots still dont seem to be planting anytime soon unfortunately hehe

potted plants dont really mean a lot to me as im not much of a gardener, but i will have to be cleaning up a lot of empty plant pots soon as the person i live with was really into that and the place needs cleaned up.

i do seem to have gifts in art, and some seeing spirits and things to do with that

i always think to myself that i have my head in the clouds, perhaps thats where that comes in

not sure where texas ranger comes in, unless that has to do with jesse james in some way

me and my father arent very close, and there is some issues there

i dont paint mountains, but i do paint

even though ive only gotten to ride a horse once, ive always loved them even from a young age, i was told i was a natural rider

dont know what a ship going across the desert means, perhaps ill move to arizona after all? hehe

colors could describe a lot to me, with art and maybe even aura

thank you again for taking the time, :)