Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Killer Whale Swims After a Labrador

LiveForTomorrow

Lucky dog, I guess dog isn't as tasty as seal.

Orcas enjoy playing with their prey, and that is what I am assuming to be the situation here.

Edited by FLOMBIE

I posted this a few days ago . He went after a few people first ,then the dog .

Just for the sake of discussion, I wonder how law enforcement would respond if you shot the Orca under the pretext of protecting your dog.

• Like 1

Just for the sake of discussion, I wonder how law enforcement would respond if you shot the Orca under the pretext of protecting your dog.

Not very good,If it were a human that got attacked it would be a diffrent out come,Human life is more important than a dogs,But If it were my dog yes I would have shot at it,If it saved the dogs life but I would not have reported it. to any law of any kind.WHat they dont know would not hurt them.just saying.

Lucky,lucky dog, I'm glad the whale didnt pursue him up the beach like they do when they are seal or penguin hunting. There is a theory that Orca's dont attack humans but I'm not sure how true that is, anyone know ? I'm talking about open water not some aquarium.

Lucky,lucky dog, I'm glad the whale didnt pursue him up the beach like they do when they are seal or penguin hunting. There is a theory that Orca's dont attack humans but I'm not sure how true that is, anyone know ? I'm talking about open water not some aquarium.

Killer whales dont percieve humans as a menu item -but that's what they say about sharks, as well.. LOL

You wouldn't catch me, swimming around with them! :) I think that's just asking for something to happen.

Not very good,If it were a human that got attacked it would be a diffrent out come,Human life is more important than a dogs,But If it were my dog yes I would have shot at it,If it saved the dogs life but I would not have reported it. to any law of any kind.WHat they dont know would not hurt them.just saying.

Ah, but is a whale's life more important than a dog's life? As I understand it, In some areas Orcas aren't even endangered. So would it be any different than shooting a cougar or a bear that was attacking your dog?