Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Einstein - the brain of a genius

Saru

Scientists have discovered some unusual features within the brain of the late Albert Einstein.

Called the "embodiment of pure intellect," Albert Einstein has long been considered one of the most brilliant men who ever lived.

arrow3.gifRead more...

It seems to me that the physical combinations of brain make up that Einstein possessed likely have been repeated before since we currently have around 7 billion people living on the planet and billions more who have died in the past. Einstein had the advantage of being born in a time in history where much of the groundwork in science had been laid. This is not to take away from his original creativity, far from it! It takes real genius to see beyond the dogmas of the day and create something new and revolutionary. His ideas have reshaped science as we know it. It is sad he never found the unified field theory, an explanation connecting all the forces that we see in the universe, something that has still eluded scientists. It is also sad that there may have been geniuses in the past who were born into primitive cultures or in isolated areas of the world where their genius may not have gone beyond a local village or where the technology was unavailable to advance mankind.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein

• Like 2

I remember reading somewhere that when they cut he's brain out they expected it to be bigger but in fact it was actually smaller. :w00t:

I remember reading somewhere that when they cut he's brain out they expected it to be bigger but in fact it was actually smaller. :w00t:

Ant's have brains the size of pinheads, yet their daily activities are on par with ours, in with an anty difference of course. We get to places we need to go, we eat, we sleep. Ant's get to places they need to go, they eat, and they sleep. But one important difference: Ant's work together better than most humans :P

So size doesn't account for intelligence at all, if you see intelligence as basics for survival.

So, how do I go about acquiring some of these extra convolutions that Einstein had? I could use a couple more, at the least. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...