Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman keeps husband's dead body

K_Bonita

He is stiff at least.

• Like 1

One of the paranoid women out there. I'd rather commit suicide, if i ever met someone like her.

true <3

I feel horrible for the kids...the two little girls aged 14 and 9 who removed the body from the home are truly brave for doing so.

• Like 1

Made those poor kids go in the room to talk to him and feed him but she wouldn't go in there fearing she would interfere with his resurrection. What a nut case what she feared was the smell the the sight of a decaying body. I doubt air freshener would cover up that smell. Those kids are going to need help but she is probably a lost cause.

• Like 2

Did anyone read the article? It said after a mental health evaluation the children were said to be fine.

What is wrong with society when they read the same story and are all poor kids? Poor mother.

The kids understand this, she is the one who needs to be taken care of.

Made those poor kids go in the room to talk to him and feed him but she wouldn't go in there fearing she would interfere with his resurrection. What a nut case what she feared was the smell the the sight of a decaying body. I doubt air freshener would cover up that smell. Those kids are going to need help but she is probably a lost cause.

And so the one who truly needs help is insulted by the rest of society.

• Like 2

And just to be clear she did not force the kids. They were humoring her out of pity. The story is a bit more nuanced than is currently being portrayed.

And just to be clear she did not force the kids. They were humoring her out of pity. The story is a bit more nuanced than is currently being portrayed.

Anyone ,that had the dead decaying body of a parent,in the home in plain view ,and they fed it ,is not 100% fine .

I don't care what the psychological review says.

I certainly wouldn't be fine ,and I'm a rational adult .

It's disgusting ,and not normal .

• Like 1

I also feel sorry for the children. The mom really has some mental issues for sure.

• Like 1

The mother is mentally ill, not the children.

Those poor kids.. they don't even have a mom to take care of them. She's totally loco :no:

Possibly treatable. She's not really a harm to her kids, physically. Grief does strange things to people.

• Like 1