Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you were picked to travel back in time...

Kevin28

If you were picked to travel back in time what year would you want to go back to? And you could only bring 3 items and you could not go back to the time you where from.

And your past self would be there to if you don't go past the year you were born.. For me i would go back to the year 2000.

3 minutes before I proposed to Mrs.Ealdwita!

• Like 6

i would probably go back to my youth and tell my self the things i should have do and done

• Like 2

If you kill you past self or your parents you will still be there. and of course your closes would be with you.

Edited by kevink

If you kill you past self or your parents you will still be there. and of course your closes would be with you.

Or I would disappear, who knows

• Like 1

Or as the late, great Spike Milligan said, "My mum ran away before I was born."

• Like 3

I would go back in time and tell myself not to date my ex

• Like 2

Probably would go doctor who on it, see the piramids in their time of building, van gogh, the great wall of china in it's time of building etsc :)

And the items hmm...

Probably a signature of someone famous so i can get rich 3:)

I forgot to add my items I would bring my phone cause it has my music, Phone charger, and my Boss headphones :) And i know my ss number so something may go craze if i use it.. cause of my past self.. I can't kill my past self cause something might happen so ill try and befriend me :P and talk to my old teachers and say look at me now!

Edited by kevink

I would go back and buy some stocks in Microsoft. Also would set myself straight on a few other facts.

• Like 5

If you were picked to travel back in time what year would you want to go back to? And you could only bring 3 items and you could not go back to the time you where from.

And your past self would be there to if you don't go past the year you were born.. For me i would go back to the year 2000.

oops i didn't see that we couldn't go back in our own time...

ok i would like to go to the year 1959 - the year before i was born, and stay there and do this whole scene over again!

• Like 2

I would go back to 1982 and leave everything from here behind except my love for another person.

Since you didn't specify you could only visit one time period I would go to three places/times. The great pyramid while it was being built, Roswell after the crash and the Library at Alexandria before it's destruction. I would take a video camera, extra batteries and extra memory cards. Oh and I would also try to take some work from the Library to bring back with me.

• Like 1

I would go and punch myself right in the face, say don't be a douchebag, solidify myself as a douche by doing that, then go have a beer. Still satisfied.

• Like 1

I would probably go back to the early 1900's (even though i would love to check out ancient Egypt and Europe but I can't speak the native languages) and save up a bunch of things that are collectible and worth a lot now.. Then I would put it in a vault with a letter to the future me explaining and leave it all to myself in a will. I would take my best friend, my cat, and my guy with me and have them do the same so when we all meet again in the future we will all be wealthy buddies and travel the world and such like we would love to do now.

I would go and punch myself right in the face, say don't be a douchebag, solidify myself as a douche by doing that, then go have a beer. Still satisfied.

i did not understand this but it made me laugh

I'd go back to the day God put Adam and Eve in the garden. I would bring a lighter, an empty bottle of coka-cola (reference: the Gods must be crazy) and a long herb-filled pipe for a peace offering.

I wonder if I'd show up in the bible as some sort of clothed alien who thwarted the plan of God, or if I'd be cast out and only be alluded to in the secret hidden scriptures... :whistle:

• Like 1

Can I take back an encyclopedia set, a hydraulic generator, and a book on metallurgy? I want to go to the north east of North America and hook up with the Iroquois before 1607. The purpose of this mission is to assure native Americans can secure the boarders and maintain control of the land. At the same adding science and technology to their culture, so they can advance science and technology within their culture.

• Like 2

Go back to the beginning of time and witness the big bang/creation of the universe/whatever you want to call it. Not sure how i'd survive in that environment though.

Since you didn't specify you could only visit one time period I would go to three places/times. The great pyramid while it was being built, Roswell after the crash and the Library at Alexandria before it's destruction. I would take a video camera, extra batteries and extra memory cards. Oh and I would also try to take some work from the Library to bring back with me.

Well yeah, you better record as much of the library as you can. That would be so cool.

Is there anyone to go to the Aztec library and record it?

Where ever I'd go, I'd take the plans for the time machine back with me so I could build another one.

• Like 1