Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

11/22/12

OverSword

My ears have been ringing incessantly for about three weeks, today they are louder than before. HAARP?

It's almost to the point I can't concentrate.

The fluoride thing everyone uses copious amounts every day brushing their teeth.

Two asteroids hitting, one near Chicago the other just off the west coast triggering massive quakes, tsunamis and emptying the Great lakes rushing into the Gulf of Mexico.

Edited by cerberusxp
  • Like 1

My ears have been ringing incessantly for about three weeks, today they are louder than before. HAARP?

Hmmm.....and while I was out at lunch it got very windy outside. HAARP is definetly involved and may go a ways towards explaining the dolphins too.....

Hmmm.....and while I was out at lunch it got very windy outside. HAARP is definetly involved and may go a ways towards explaining the dolphins too.....

Who shot the dolphins? Feds probe of Dolphin killings. HERE

Edited by cerberusxp

Those dolphins were shot because they were going to go public with the 11/22/12 conspiracy. You just can't trust dolphins they can't keep a secret.

The only conspiracy I know that is going to take place tomorrow is the one where the retailers get together and try to herd us all into their stores late tomorrow night and take all of our money. Then there will be a stampede so large the ground will shake and set off mega earthquakes and volcanoes.

Well, today (English version) is 23/11/12.

11 and 12 make 23.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

• Like 1

I'll tell you what the conspiracy is for today. The birthday of one of the most Prominent and much loved members of this community was deliberately missed off the "Today's Birthdays" section. :passifier::whistle::cry:

• Like 1

I'll tell you what the conspiracy is for today. The birthday of one of the most Prominent and much loved members of this community was deliberately missed off the "Today's Birthdays" section. :passifier::whistle::cry:

Is it anyone we know? :yes:

• Like 2

hello.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is actually illogical,Why the government would do such a thing IN A DAY THAT EVERYBODY IS EXPECTING Them to do such a thing,If they were suppose to launch a strike at iran,it will be at random,I guarantee you

• Like 1