Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Long time reader 1st time poster.

chopmo

Greetings UM Forum,

Been reading UM for about 6 months which has had its severe ups and downs but always been that thing to keep life interesting and keeping my brain from imploding.

Where to start I guess base beliefs/"upbringings" which I'm happy to further go into :tu: . I was raised in an atheist family which used forms of Wiccan (tarot, palmistry) and we all still do. Throughout school in Australia I was mainly made to read the Christian Bible and have done so several times to the point where it drove me away (more to follow). I personally follow agnostic beliefs of religion and I have my parts that I have collated from all over to earn the right to call myself so :P . I use my tarot cards a few times a month, maybe a reading or two per month for my fiancé as well. Lately I have been closed from getting direct answers and more explaining my current situation which is fine by me I understand the questions I ask are more than likely to be shown sooner or later and are not the easiest of things to talk about. My fiancé and I get a lot of similar with different pasts which is nice and a lot of beautiful readings around the time my daughter was born. Not too keen on the whole palmistry scene I can read bits and pieces, I like a bit of spice in my life so I tend not to. I not long ago stumbled across Indigo's and writings on them. This was very interesting because I blatantly show these points in my personality, upon asking my grandmother and mother they were quite happy to confirm it (like within a heartbeat and really creeped me out either one at separate times) but didn't have much to say about the bigger picture and what it lead. Which confuses me in some ways, explains a lot and makes me try keep from doing some of the nastier mood orientated ones around my family which is working great. Have also been informed by a psychic (clairvoyant(excuse spelling)) that felt my presence while reading my mother, that this will be my last life and I will not be returning after this one, this place is the most electrifying place I have ever had the pleasure of visiting (The Crystal Mountains, NSW, Australia).

Western Medicine would diagnose me with ADHD and most likely many other things :devil: , I have never and will never take suppressants for it ADHD (tried a diet for it which the school enforced because I wouldn't take the pills all it did was starve me and that why I was too exhausted to being hyper). I understand and control it and quite like doing so, of course there is down sides but tbh I can only pick at two things, willingness to put up with someone’s crap (lose a lot of friends fast) and anxiety (which is merely my palms sweating most of my awake time, not dripping but moist (lol) to say the least). I have an rather vast memory, ability to learn at incredible speeds, ability to process thoughts quite fast in order to keep up with my brain (which at some points can feel myself doing), energy levels can be through the roof and can sustain to be awake for days and not be drowsy and have been told of philosopher like vast intelligence within myself (not really a big fan of boasting). I am very open to alternative ideas and ways of thinking than "the standard recommended way of life" or even my own. I understand that most will have a label for me but, that does not faze me it helps you remember and help you interact. I will stand by my guns and be as stubborn as most until I am proven wrong but in saying that when proving wrong I actually step back and learn in depth about your concept and how I am wrong :yes: . I also grasp how I understand and make my brain perform in the way I do is something most people wouldn't even dream of thinking about and at the best of times hard to explain.

I disapprove of major corporations/major enforced religions and often through a lot of marketing and see underlying points as to how they are trying push/sell something more. I don't think humans should be placed on pedestals "100 stories" in the air and create themselves/their companies to be idolised. In saying that yes I did use the word HUMAN so that must mean I believe in other forms of life, you're damn right, it's ignorant not too and by the vast majority doing so it just proves why no one else wants to talk to us. If you wish to argue that then try going to see your mother in law (said on the generic meaning of most are already screaming just thinking about it). There is a lot of items out there that swing the ball all over the shop when it comes to when, how, why and how many remained, the old civs produced such items which at the best of times just can't be ignored. On that note yes I've watched all of Ancient Aliens and yes I realised half of what they speak of is riddles, loopholes and speculation (isn't most media I don't understand the big phooey over it) which really p***es me off (don't sit there for 30mins-a hour spinning **** about questing then just up and cruise without giving the actual answer and never touching on it again) but there is ALOT of theories that have undeniable proof if you can sift through the ****, but that is simply the world today as said before. I think they never left and more the likely adapted and made half breeds (generic western medicine metal and physical problems (everyone has one apparently)). About the whole "the end" $h!T sorry but that is something that is purely as said before and actually increases my belief that most of the world is ignorant. One thing I learnt from tarot is Death is never the end and the end is never death, both refer to new begins and oh what would you know most of the prophecies predict A BIG CHANGE IN HUMAN HISTORY something they couldn't possibly grasp so they never wrote about it and simply stopped at that point, hoping we would learn their readings and accept change. Now I'm not saying that the world will turn into x-men but my biggest theory and what I follow is there is going to be a change of brain pattern levels some people will literally open to a whole new level of thinking, not all young and old, but a noticeable some. That’s as much as I'll get into it atm because I know people on UM get a bit edgy about this stuff.

I have a family of my own... fiancé, 6 month year old baby. I always consistently always have some alternate theory rumbling around my brain processing itself which I'll tune into quite often. My fiancé is a bit nervous about the entire unknown but open to little bits, as I said I do her cards for her but that's probably as far as it goes. All of my friends are "MEN" so are quite narrow minded sky is blue grass is green poo stinks you know straight up and forward which is fine by me I don't hold it against them lol. So as for avenues of discussion and it's getting to a point and it's not so easy to keep to myself about it and have some interesting sleep talking at some points, I've been pondering about writing this for a while but wanted to get my understandings on certain things a bit more up before posting on threads like a complete rookie. I do apologise if it’s a bit all over the shop that usually what happens when I write for a while. I am fully open to discuss anything I have mentioned or/and more just have to ask me :yes: .

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Chopmo :)

you sound great.. nice to meet you.. loved reading about you.. so you live at the Crystal Mountains?? ive never heard of them.. where are they in NSW?? i live in Sydney, but am trying to get back to the Blue Mountains, as all my stuff is in storage up there still ..

i got the Death card the other day, when i was picking out random cards from my tarot deck.. it is about new beginnings, the death of the old, but it still makes me squirm slightly..

welcome.. i hope you post more and stay..

peace..

you sound great.. nice to meet you.. loved reading about you.. so you live at the Crystal Mountains?? ive never heard of them.. where are they in NSW?? i live in Sydney, but am trying to get back to the Blue Mountains, as all my stuff is in storage up there still ..

i got the Death card the other day, when i was picking out random cards from my tarot deck.. it is about new beginnings, the death of the old, but it still makes me squirm slightly..

welcome.. i hope you post more and stay..

peace..

Thanks for the welcomes btw peoples.

Nah mate don't live there I'm up on the northan end the dangerous end hahahahaha, Crystal Mountains is a psychic, spiritual place, they sell stock so they are merchants still but the nicest place ive been to for that kind of thing really good vibe with lots of actually talented psychics. It's near Byron Bay.

Just a note the death card should never be feared but looked at death of something current that will be moving to the past allowing you to start a new and furthermore in my traditional sense a card that "jumps out at you" (1 card from a deck they either falls out while shuffling and a single one you are drawn to and wish to pick out during shuffling) is usually someone trying to tell you something, in your case more than likely asking you to embrace a new coming change. there can be combination of cards drawn that can tell a story to beware change but this is usually 4 or 5 cards telling one story, not really common and usually a message for someone not ever been in the world of psychi as its such a strong message at that :).

FNQ??..

i only use tarot on myself for fun.. im more tuned with my guides if i need to know something about my future.. i think i need to do a course on tarot to understand how to read it all more.. lucky you had your family to teach you early on..

im glad you said no to ADHD drugs.. its such a full on thing.. i know a few kids dosed up on ritalin..(spl?) im not sure if that is the right way.. its basically speed.. so yeah indigo kids.. are full on.. my friend in Texas has a daughter who is def indigo.. full psychic vision, and she is full on, cant go to school, has to be home schooled..

cheers

Hello there chopmo. Welcome to UM :)

hello, nice to meet you.

ive always wondered about tarot cards, whats the belief behind it. if it can predict your future what is the force behind the cards that makes it so its not just random cards?

thanks StillWaters I've actually read a fair few of your posts lately :),

wbo: my head is too cluttered with hatred for modern standard for living and the state of human intelligence or im busy on how everything works. unless i have a task at hand that is.

yeah not too impressed that government is all for dosing people with a "non-lethal" amount of speed 1/8 to be exact adhd are higher again which yeah nah thanks. I can get kicks with redbull but once again I really shouldn't be abusing my heart any more than I do naturally.

me and my cousin were very visual when we were young, i remember this, that stopped along time ago then had one in 04 very briefly someone popped in my door way scared the sleepyness of putting me socks on right out of me, again quickly in 05 nothing really since. do alot of astral travel and comunication. tbh ive been trying regression, my brain doesn't quite want to settle for it yet time and patience will fix that though

• Like 1

it wasnt until i was in my 30's that i started to get my vision back.. i had it too when i was really young, like most kids.. you will get it back at some point.. it just happens naturally.. for me when i would wake up in the morning i could see a man standing at my bed and as i would touch my alarm clock, he would too.. it wasnt scary..

Hello, welcome... that's a long intro!

I have ADD, and I'm a mnemonist.

Will I be meeting you at the World Memory Championships?

Anyway, nice meeting you :tu:

I'm Muslim, sort of...

hello, nice to meet you.

ive always wondered about tarot cards, whats the belief behind it. if it can predict your future what is the force behind the cards that makes it so its not just random cards?

I don't delve into are you going to be a millionaire side of things because sadly there is none. There is no personal gain in my traditional sence only messages, changes, warnings, stories.

On the other hand it predicted my baby girl a month before she even existed. Not in a way of directly saying YOUR HAVING A GIRL! haha but told a story in both me and my partners cards both had some cards different with a completly different shuffle but along the lines of the same story. Your family will change is positive ways expanding foward into a new life you will share with a partner.

I've always had big work related changes throughout my life, I have had my ups and downs with work but have slowly climbed from going from construction to retail to a managers position. I have never taken any of these steps on bettering my professional life from a grade 12 dropout in the way of "OMG!! ITS MY CARDS THEY TOLD ME THIS!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGZORZ." (lol) but more in the sence every step has been one forward and i more than likely have more to do and will likely succeed in doing so.

it wasnt until i was in my 30's that i started to get my vision back.. i had it too when i was really young, like most kids.. you will get it back at some point.. it just happens naturally.. for me when i would wake up in the morning i could see a man standing at my bed and as i would touch my alarm clock, he would too.. it wasnt scary..

it was just out of no where and caught me off gaurd haha apologised for frightening him back. I know they'll show up when they want.

Hello, welcome... that's a long intro!

I have ADD, and I'm a mnemonist.

Will I be meeting you at the World Memory Championships?

Anyway, nice meeting you :tu:

I'm Muslim, sort of...

easier to get it out there rather try do it over the next 50 posts i write when i get an objection at least some who have read this will have a base for what i am.

yeah nah im more business, financial, stock, money, processes not flash cards and stuff sorry mate.

havent read/learnt the full extent of muslim to probally comment on it but i have a general idea of it, i like the ancient stories from it though. :)

I don't delve into are you going to be a millionaire side of things because sadly there is none. There is no personal gain in my traditional sence only messages, changes, warnings, stories.

On the other hand it predicted my baby girl a month before she even existed. Not in a way of directly saying YOUR HAVING A GIRL! haha but told a story in both me and my partners cards both had some cards different with a completly different shuffle but along the lines of the same story. Your family will change is positive ways expanding foward into a new life you will share with a partner.

I've always had big work related changes throughout my life, I have had my ups and downs with work but have slowly climbed from going from construction to retail to a managers position. I have never taken any of these steps on bettering my professional life from a grade 12 dropout in the way of "OMG!! ITS MY CARDS THEY TOLD ME THIS!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGZORZ." (lol) but more in the sence every step has been one forward and i more than likely have more to do and will likely succeed in doing so.

what do you think gives you messages through the cards? is it god or gods? spirits in general? if so do why do spirits know whats going to happen in the future?

what do you think gives you messages through the cards? is it god or gods? spirits in general? if so do why do spirits know whats going to happen in the future?

Spirits & Guides / Angels / IncaGuides ect... - all those types of guides are souls that have lived through all their lives and are now on the spiritual plane, a heaven if you will or any other name you want to give it, it really is all the same the stories are just chinese whispered. BUT anyways, these are typically who you are getting advice from, well you hope, i dont even like writing the name of the board because it makes me earie but yeah creepy stories from users of them, I used a "Circle of light" which is a good version but even so still felt off doing so in the same style but pretty modern western board :S

Cool and insightful introduction, I'm sure you'll have fun here, welcome :tu:

Going to add one more Chopmo. Hello and welcome to UM. :st

I think your posts are going to be very interesting. Welcome to the forums.