Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cries for Help from inside FEMA Camps

Karlis

Most of which are the product of the Internet conspiracy industry. As has been observed above, does this really sound like an organisation that's likely to behave with Gestapo-like ruthless efficiency? And who exactly are they supposed to be preparing to round up? Dissidents? And as you yourself have remarked, they've been supposed to be

doing this on one pretext or another for years.

We were all expected to go out and get the h1n1 vaccine . Which would have probably made many people ill with the disease ,but they could have blamed the pandemic .Unfortunately ,very few people got it. After deaths and miscarriages ,many countries began to question the vaccines.

Tons of it was wasted ,as their media blitz to scare us ,didnt work .

Obama set things in motion to be able to declare martial law.

Less people died from h1n1

than die from the alleged regular flu ,and the president declares a pandemic .

Rather fishy .

I followed jane burgermeisters blog thru all of It .

It wasn't a conspiracy at all,especially considering what they did to a private citizen ,for just keeping a blog documenting h1n1 vaccine side affects,deaths ,and government bullying .

I absolutely believe they have had numerous plans for population control .

So,fema amps are all over .

You can say its not real ,but thats the big mistake . Thinking the govt Isnt capable of doing it .

NJ is a pale shadow of things to come.

• Like 2

No,too many people know about it ,but who knows .Maybe its a dry run,to see just how much control they can maintain .

Why arent they allowed to use their phones ?

Thanks for bringing that back up about the phones. I knew there was something sinister about the op that had me concerned. That's a great question. The guy said they're unplugging any phones they find charging.

I tend to believe in the theory of inverse paranoia: No matter how bad you think it is, it's always worse than you think.

It's all very fine to want to see the world through rose-colored glasses, but I remember Neville Chamberlain and his always saying, "Peace in our time" in reference to Hiter and his plans.

How wrong he was.

Thanks for bringing that back up about the phones. I knew there was something sinister about the op that had me concerned. That's a great question. The guy said they're unplugging any phones they find charging.

That seems so totally wrong....wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

• Like 2

I'm guessing that Whiteout Press, Independent News for Independent Thinkers, is probably not a source that would be entirely free from an agenda of its own.

That may be so, but at least they are reporting on it at all. Cant say the same for any of the other so called media.

Surely if it demonstrates anything, this demonstrates how FEMA, for whatever reason (lack of funding or whatever else), is actually barely capable of running a hot dog stand, let alone a network of gulags into which Dissidents from Obama's regime will be herded and secretly disposed of.

Yep. Just goes to show that the federal government, regardless of the hundreds of billions they spend on projects like FEMA, are not capable of doing anything right.

It is fake.

There are no FEMA death camps. THese people are homeless because of a Hurricane. They have no place to go. Of course there is going to be crime there. That is human nature.

FEMA didn't set these camps up as precursor to martial law and an impending dictatorship.

There is alot of red tape involved in this stuff. My area went through something similar (but on a vastly smaller scale) when we have terrible floods here.

FEMA is doing a good job on an incredibly difficult and widespread problem.

No one made the claim that these are death camps. Nor did anyone claim that this is precursor to martial law and an impending dictatorship. Did you even read the story? I dont know how you could possibly make the claim that FEMA is doing a good job. If they were, why isnt the media allowed in the camp?

• Like 1

No one made the claim that these are death camps. Nor did anyone claim that this is precursor to martial law and an impending dictatorship. Did you even read the story? I dont know how you could possibly make the claim that FEMA is doing a good job. If they were, why isnt the media allowed in the camp?

You're right and I jumped right into defense mode when I read his post AND I read the article. guess it's a natural reaction to certain posters.

But Yes, no media and no phones must be answered about. But just one thing.. Wasn't the interviewee in the article a civilian from in the tent? I didn't get the impression they are allowed to come and go.

Devil's advocate.

Maybe the people have to wear ID tags so that no one who doesn't belong there and need the help gets in to steal stuff or whatever.

Fenced in? If I had to stay in a tent camp because my home and town was washed away, I would sure as heck want gates around it and guards. Obviously they let people out if they want if the media was able to "lure" them down the road to ask questions.

Why do they not want media in? Maybe so these poor, despairing people can have some peace and quiet instead of having dozen of reporters swarming over them asking things like, "How did you feel when your baby was washed out of your arms by the flood?" or some such...

I don't really get how people expect the government to provide permanent shelters with hot water and electricity to tens or hundreds of thousands of people who are now homeless. Whole towns are just gone. Could it be better? Sure. But they can't exactly build several huge apartment blocks or something for them.

• Like 2

Devil's advocate.

Maybe the people have to wear ID tags so that no one who doesn't belong there and need the help gets in to steal stuff or whatever.

Fenced in? If I had to stay in a tent camp because my home and town was washed away, I would sure as heck want gates around it and guards. Obviously they let people out if they want if the media was able to "lure" them down the road to ask questions.

Why do they not want media in? Maybe so these poor, despairing people can have some peace and quiet instead of having dozen of reporters swarming over them asking things like, "How did you feel when your baby was washed out of your arms by the flood?" or some such...

I don't really get how people expect the government to provide permanent shelters with hot water and electricity to tens or hundreds of thousands of people who are now homeless. Whole towns are just gone. Could it be better? Sure. But they can't exactly build several huge apartment blocks or something for them.

That all sounds reasonable but it doesn't jive with what those poor despairing people inside the camp think. Surely you read the article and knew that already. If not, Follow my bolded astericks...

* Why? Are they concerned about a sinister plot or bad press?

** The people seam to want the medias attention. If everything is copesetic why wouldn't officials agree?

*** Shouldn't medical personel naturally be readily available inside a FEMA camp? C'mon now. That's just incompetence.

**** Once again, the camp tenants are contacting the press and...

***** ...apparently the officials don't like that. Press or not, these people should be allowed to maintain contact with the outside world but the feds are killing their batteries.

Homeland Security shows up

Almost immediately, and periodically throughout their meeting up the road, a black government vehicle appeared at the top of the hill, watching Sotelo and the reporters*. Indicative of the scene inside the FEMA camp as well, Brian Sotelo tells of an angry and frustrated mob inside Camp Freedom crying for help to the outside world**. “Officials tried to stop them from taking pictures, turned off the WiFi and said they couldn’t charge their smart phones because there wasn’t enough power,” he explained.

The reluctant camp resident went on to say, “My 6 year-old daughter Angie was a premie and has a problem regulating her body temperature. Until eleven [Wednesday night], they had no medical personnel at all here***, not even a nurse. After everyone started complaining and they found out we were contacting the press****, they brought people in. Every time we plugged in an iPhone or something, the cops would come and unplug them.”*****

Edited by -Mr_Fess-

of corse they don't want press to show how incompetent they are, cuz if ppl know, next time nobody will be evacuating, and video\reports from camps like that will be very good arument not to listen to feds next time around.

First off, I was responding to the comments others were making about the 'conspiracy' of the death camps.

I'm making the claim that given the mass of humanity these people are trying to help, FEMA is doing a good job.

I'm not saying FEMA or whoever is doing a wonderful job of caring for these people. I just think expectations are a bit outside the realm of reality, and that this is a sensationalist news piece designed, as most of them are, to elicit a certain emotional response.

Indicative of the scene inside the FEMA camp as well, Brian Sotelo tells of

a black government vehicle appeared at the top of the hill, watching Sotelo and the reporters*.

Would it be less sinister if it was a blue car or white van? Maybe they're trying to make sure the reporters aren't harassing anyone. And... well.. they sat there watching. They didn't come out with guns and chase the reporter away down the road.

an angry and frustrated mob inside Camp Freedom crying for help to the outside world**.

No kidding. These people want homes and their favorite food and all their clothes back, etc. They were just through a traumatic experience. "Crying for help?" They're unhappy with their situation... well of course!... and they still do need help. Yah.

. Until eleven [Wednesday night], they had no medical personnel at all here***, not even a nurse.

Unless they are physically restraining people from leaving the camp, I'm not sure why they should be required to provide medical care. Call a cab and take your daughter to the hospital. It's NOT a prison camp. so they're not required to provide all services.

After everyone started complaining and they found out we were contacting the press****, they brought people in. Every time we plugged in an iPhone or something, the cops would come and unplug them.”*****

Could be devious. Could be unhappy people getting frustrated that they can't text and play angry birds as often as they want to because the tent city is probably being powered by generators.

My point isn't to say "Yay! Fema saves the day!" It's to remind people to not take every heart-tugging, conspiracy-stirring news article at face value.

• Like 2

I'm not saying FEMA or whoever is doing a wonderful job of caring for these people. I just think expectations are a bit outside the realm of reality, and that this is a sensationalist news piece designed, as most of them are, to elicit a certain emotional response.

Would it be less sinister if it was a blue car or white van? Maybe they're trying to make sure the reporters aren't harassing anyone. And... well.. they sat there watching. They didn't come out with guns and chase the reporter away down the road.

No kidding. These people want homes and their favorite food and all their clothes back, etc. They were just through a traumatic experience. "Crying for help?" They're unhappy with their situation... well of course!... and they still do need help. Yah.

Unless they are physically restraining people from leaving the camp, I'm not sure why they should be required to provide medical care. Call a cab and take your daughter to the hospital. It's NOT a prison camp. so they're not required to provide all services.

Could be devious. Could be unhappy people getting frustrated that they can't text and play angry birds as often as they want to because the tent city is probably being powered by generators.

My point isn't to say "Yay! Fema saves the day!" It's to remind people to not take every heart-tugging, conspiracy-stirring news article at face value.

About the van... Why would they care what the reporters demeanor is? There is freedom of the press no matter what. Especially outside the FEMA fence, it's not the governments job or within their legal power to stop the press nor should they care if someone is being harassed. That's a job for the police, not a spooky van treating the FEMA camp like Area 51.

The crying for help suggests to me that FEMA is doing a poor job. What the hell are they there for if not providing adequate assistance and that goes for the lack of medical attention too. If their only job is to provide a tent and some food rations then why can't local officials do that? Bottom line, it appears to be another wasteful inefficient federal government expenditure and that's what frustrates me. That and the fact that they have been revered as a great success by much of the MSM. All the positive press, the "march of the dignitaries" as stated by the op article and the shameless Giants vs Steelers NFL fat cat political photo ops during that game. How about waiting till things have officially been taken care of before a public report card is given?

I can see axing angry birds to save generator fuel but phones don't suck up that much energy charging and I think we'd all be p***ed if our phones were dying and you weren't allowed to charge them. These days there are any number of variables as to why having a cell phone is important.

And we can agree on your final point and I don't mean to come off as a conspiracist but these are simple questions about seemingly unreasonable actions and until they're answered then I guess that yes it is a conspiracy. Facts by definition can be questioned and answered, conspiracies can only be questioned and that's why they are what they are.

• Like 2

Do FEMA camps exist exclusively in America or in other countries too?

These are, from what I've heard among conspiracists, ment to be death/depopulation camps. History may be repeating itself.

Were there FEMA camps set up in Katrina? Did they last this long? Were they reported on?

I think they setup trailer parks with 1000's of brand new mobile home type trailers for temporary housing by the time they got everyone moved back out of them they were in such bad shape most had to be sold for scrap metal.

I think what must be considered when commenting on Fema camps is the fact that it fits in so well with the NDAA bill.

I'm not referring to the trailer parks set up after Katrina of which I was directly involved in (3 camps in the 9th ward) but the presently vacant ex-military facilitys being converted over to obvious detention centers of which there are reportedly 131 plus country wide.

So now there are locations and the law enabling the government to start using them.

I consider myself fairly reasonable and always try to see and understand both sides of a topic but this whole thing , I must admit makes me........a little nervous.

• Like 1

Do FEMA camps exist exclusively in America or in other countries too?

These are, from what I've heard among conspiracists, ment to be death/depopulation camps. History may be repeating itself.

History isn't repeating itself because the whole FEMA "theories" are nothing more than baseless paranoia. If the claims had any kind of truth to them Americans should have all been rounded up and murdered a half dozen times by now.

• Like 2

you have very good points there, i agree.

now there is big presence of fema, they cut ppl checks, i know personally a guy whose house got damaged, and fema paid him 10k, that is besides insurance. at first fema was kinda slow to react, but now they are everywhere here in zone1.

If you notice the wording in the OP, only SOME media has been banned. If you look at the media outlets that are complaining about being kicked out, you will find that they are fringe organizations with no credibility and a long history of creating news - either staging it or just making it up as they see fit. Others are quite adept at - amazement of amazements - only finding stories that support their own agendas... specifically, conspiracy theories.

I have a good friend that is working in the Joint Information Command in New Jersey, and the stories about cops catching "news" crews paying kids to loot damaged homes so they can "capture" it on camera are daily occurrences... but won't be shown by those outlets and the mainstream media doesn't want (or need) the black eye for exposing crap media (guilt by association and all). Of course those independent "news" outlets then complain that they have been kicked out of areas by the jack-booted thugs of the federal government.

And then people on here believe it.

And as for Katrina - I was there as a Federal Responder. The only death at the Dome I know of was a heart attack suffered by an elderly man. Besides, the Dome was never set up by the feds - it was the inept Mayor Nagin that told people to go there.... and didn't bother to ensure power was maintained, didn't supply food or bedding or anything else. The feds moved in after the hurricane - and shut the Dome down. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble here.

• Like 1

History isn't repeating itself because the whole FEMA "theories" are nothing more than baseless paranoia. If the claims had any kind of truth to them Americans should have all been rounded up and murdered a half dozen times by now.

I guess the American/Japanese where paranoid as well during WW2? There isnt anything paranoid about being concerned about open legislation, as well as army manuals that make it possible for FEMA camps to turn into much more then simple simple shelter camps for disaster victoms.

• Like 2

seems like FEMA is needed... ppl r begging FOR fema.

[media=]

[/media]

What a ridiculous video. What the hell do they expect from FEMA? A 5 star hotel for every single person? Its an emergency shelter. Its meant to give you the bare necessities to keep massive amounts of people alive in the event of an emergency. People need to stop being so damn whiny. I mean really, theyre complaining that they were given a cot to sleep on? That's complaint worthy? Why, yes, big bad FEMA didnt personally buy every single person a double sized bed from IKEA, they're clearly unorganized. Ridiculous.

These people who are complaining about the above have some sort of idiotic sense of entitlement, that's all it is.

• Like 2

What a ridiculous video. What the hell do they expect from FEMA? A 5 star hotel for every single person? Its an emergency shelter. Its meant to give you the bare necessities to keep massive amounts of people alive in the event of an emergency. People need to stop being so damn whiny. I mean really, theyre complaining that they were given a cot to sleep on? That's complaint worthy? Why, yes, big bad FEMA didnt personally buy every single person a double sized bed from IKEA, they're clearly unorganized. Ridiculous.

These people who are complaining about the above have some sort of idiotic sense of entitlement, that's all it is.

Why exclude the media from these camps then? This doesn't even happen in countries like Zimbabwe

• Like 1