Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man arrested after telling children no Santa

Still Waters

The legend of Santa Claus received an unofficial vote of confidence by police in Kingston, Ont., who arrested a man after he told children St. Nick did not exist.

Kingston Police said the suspect, who had formed his hair into the shape of horns, had walked through the crowd at the city's Santa Claus parade last weekend and told children Santa was a fabrication, attempting to ruin the magic of the Christmas season for all the little girls and boys.

The man was arrested for, among other things, being drunk in public and causing a disturbance.

http://ca.news.yahoo...-165550240.html :santa:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glorybebe

• Still Waters

• Mnemonix

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, read about that! What a dick. If it was my kid there would have been some yelling going on. At least the parents could say that the guy was on Santa's naughty list and was mad that he didn't get any presents

Yeah, read about that! What a dick. If it was my kid there would have been some yelling going on. At least the parents could say that the guy was on Santa's naughty list and was mad that he didn't get any presents

But there's no Santa.

Kidding! :lol:

Don't call the S.W.A.T on me please :D

There is Santa.

I saw him at the shopping mall.

But there's no Santa.

Kidding! :lol:

Don't call the S.W.A.T on me please :D

There is Santa.

I saw him at the shopping mall.

well, according to The Santa Claus movies...Santa will send his specially trained elves after you! Better watch out! Hee hee