Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Vision Of False Religion

araxia

YES IT IS TRUE it is dominated by males,

but they truly worship the GODDESS,

THE MOTHER OF ALL SATANIC FORCES,

thus being what they believe in...

blacker as black witches.

Oh geese..... "blacker as black witches"

Really!?!?

that's why women wearing burkas get hit by cars frequently ,because they cannot even see where they are going ,but if they dare to not wear it,their husband can kill them .

Oh my guess is you must be a kid.... How can I even take the above serious. Lol. It's like me saying all Americans drunk idiots they all drive drunk that's why so many die every year. Man you don't even need to burqa to blind you, just drink yourself yo death. Women in burqas die by car accidents. I mean seriously where did you get your education if any?

Yeah ,great way to stay chaste .Be dead ,by car or your husband .

Burqa does not make u chaste, it's symbolises chastity. Be dead by car or husband, I mean seriously how old are you and what a ridiculous statement. Check the stats more non Muslim women are domestically killed or abused, than one in burqa lol

Covering your head is one thing ,being forced to wear this hot thing that keeps us from breathing or seeing ,because men say I have to ,is another .

You clothing sense is determined by the fashion industry and trends, which in turn is male dominated industry, men tell you how to dress not women in burqa! Lol

As for forcing, really have you asked them or know anyone who has been, or like most kids you sponge stuff off the television?

Hmmm...seeing as how there will be no araxian response to my post, I would just like to reiterate one more time the following:

Everyone believes something. Some people don't believe anything, but they still believe something, and whatever that is, it is their Human Right to believe it...without fear or consequence from other people's negative views about it.

Most people get their religious beliefs from their parents...and they pass them on to their children and on and on.

Many of us are seekers and don't buy into anything unless it 'fits' our own personal logical thought process.

And finally, if another person is not abusing anyone, hurting anyone, or threatening anyone by virtue of their religious, political, spiritual, or whatever beliefs, then leave them the hell alone! When people go off one deep end or the other about anything, it never ends well. We all tried to help araxia...but some people you just can not get through to.

• Like 2

that's why women wearing burkas get hit by cars frequently ,because they cannot even see where they are going ,but if they dare to not wear it,their husband can kill them .

I'd say it is true.. Check this out below...

I was living in Kabul during that time and I witnessed many women falling off bicycles and being hit by cars when their burqa-Chadari went under the tire of the bicycle. Also, injuries occurred when they were transported on the back of the cycle and their Chadari got caught in the spokes. Women also frequently simply tripped and fell because it was cumbersome to walk in. http://www.afghanist...qa-chadari.html

Woman Killed by her Burqa on Go-Kart

In a horrific accident, a 24 years old Muslim woman was strangled when her burqa was wrapped around a wheel axle of a go-kart as she was racing around the track. Read more - http://www.faithfree...rqa-on-go-kart/

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

It's like me saying all Americans drunk idiots they all drive drunk that's why so many die every year. Man you don't even need to burqa to blind you, just drink yourself yo death. Women in burqas die by car accidents. I mean seriously where did you get your education if any?

You question her education, after posting those sentences ...really? Oh the irony .lol :P

I doubt she meant ALL women who wear the burqas, I saw it as a general statement ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

Let's let the thread born of hate and fear die now.

• Like 3

Hmmm...seeing as how there will be no araxian response to my post, I would just like to reiterate one more time the following:

Everyone believes something. Some people don't believe anything, but they still believe something, and whatever that is, it is their Human Right to believe it...without fear or consequence from other people's negative views about it.

Most people get their religious beliefs from their parents...and they pass them on to their children and on and on.

Many of us are seekers and don't buy into anything unless it 'fits' our own personal logical thought process.

And finally, if another person is not abusing anyone, hurting anyone, or threatening anyone by virtue of their religious, political, spiritual, or whatever beliefs, then leave them the hell alone! When people go off one deep end or the other about anything, it never ends well. We all tried to help araxia...but some people you just can not get through to.

My understanding is ,the OP is under the two week ban . I am assuming they will be back ,to express ire and displeasure . I don't see them learning a lesson .

I would suggest not feeding it anymore . Unless its being more reasonable .

Which I am not hopeful about .

Oh my guess is you must be a kid.... How can I even take the above serious. Lol. It's like me saying all Americans drunk idiots they all drive drunk that's why so many die every year. Man you don't even need to burqa to blind you, just drink yourself yo death. Women in burqas die by car accidents. I mean seriously where did you get your education if any?

Burqa does not make u chaste, it's symbolises chastity. Be dead by car or husband, I mean seriously how old are you and what a ridiculous statement. Check the stats more non Muslim women are domestically killed or abused, than one in burqa lol

You clothing sense is determined by the fashion industry and trends, which in turn is male dominated industry, men tell you how to dress not women in burqa! Lol

As for forcing, really have you asked them or know anyone who has been, or like most kids you sponge stuff off the television?

No ,I'm not a kid. I have my masters degree,and my best friend works with iraqi,and iranian refugees in nyc. I rather have a lot of first hand knowledge about it.

Most of whiich has been in the news. Spare me the alleged education .

• Like 3

You question her education, after posting those sentences ...really? Oh the irony .lol :P

I doubt she meant ALL women who wear the burqas, I saw it as a general statement ..

I love you . *warm fuzzies*

Wasn't there just a huge thing in the news about women in Iran fighting for the right to drive . Only men were allowed to drive.

Let me find a link .It may take me a while,being I'm such a kid...

Ok,my mistake .It's Saudi Arabia that bans women from driving. Women driving means they "lose their virginity".

In Iran,they build cars specific to womens specifications,as they are so unevolved ,compared to men .

http://jezebel.com/5060696/for-iranian-women-cars-represent-both-limitations-and-freedoms

The other issue about this is ,women driving while wearing a burka,again,cannot see or hit the brakes properly ,and they are running people down .

(feel free to google that one lion ,tons of links),so ...they have to wear their burka,but they want to make it illegal to wear a burka while driving.

Umm hmmm....anyone see where men in Iran have this problem ? Me either .

I'm unsure of women's driving status in Syria and Afghanistan ,but I imagine more of the same .

Here,drive and you lose your virginity ,according to a male cleric .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16011926

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

So let's break this down:

The beautiful woman is speaking to him, and he can't understand a word she is saying.

To me that means she is the one with the important message and he is not able to comprehend the truth of that message, it is "in another language" aka: level of understanding than from which he is operating.

Basically he is stating point blank that he cannot understand the message coming from heaven.

Then there is a dirty woman with boils and plagues saying with regret "Don't give up the freedom that you have because of your faith in Jesus".

She says it plain as day, in a simple straightforward sentence - yet it can mean two things to two different peoples, isn't that interesting?

To me that means don't let your faith in Jesus cost you your freedom. Don't imprison yourself in fear, guilt and judgement rather recognise that true freedom does not have these prisons, freedom is simply "free".

It could also mean, put faith in Jesus first as you always have and leave these other things aside - don't give up your freedom by falling for all these other things.

See how easy it is for these things to get turned around based on people's pre-dispositions to believe in things one way or the other?

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 2

So let's break this down:

The beautiful woman is speaking to him, and he can't understand a word she is saying.

To me that means she is the one with the important message and he is not able to comprehend the truth of that message, it is "in another language" aka: level of understanding than from which he is operating.

Basically he is stating point blank that he cannot understand the message coming from heaven.

Then there is a dirty woman with boils and plagues saying with regret "Don't give up the freedom that you have because of your faith in Jesus".

She says it plain as day, in a simple straightforward sentence - yet it can mean two things to two different peoples, isn't that interesting?

To me that means don't let your faith in Jesus cost you your freedom. Don't imprison yourself in fear, guilt and judgement rather recognise that true freedom does not have these prisons, freedom is simply "free".

It could also mean, put faith in Jesus first as you always have and leave these other things aside - don't give up your freedom by falling for all these other things.

See how easy it is for these things to get turned around based on people's pre-dispositions to believe in things one way or the other?

That is precisely why no one should get upset with someone else's beliefs...regardless of how whacko they sound. Perception is most of everything. Anyway...peace/out

• Like 2