Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stranger knocks girl unconscious

glorybebe

They've already arrested someone. There's more to this than meets the eye I think. I look forward to details coming out.

• Like 3

I am not going to lie. I laughed my ass off initially, however once the novelty of the humour wore off, I began to wonder what I'd do if I witnessed this.

I'd probably do the same to him. :P

I must say, it is awful brave of him to attack her from behind... The lousy ba***rd

• Like 7

I am not going to lie. I laughed my ass off initially, however once the novelty of the humour wore off, I began to wonder what I'd do if I witnessed this.

I'd probably do the same to him. :P

I could never laugh at anyone getting attacked....Imagine if that had of been someone you were very close to.. not that funny

• Like 6

The man has proven not all men have a pair or a back bone. There has to be more to this story than he decided to hit some woman.

• Like 2

What an absolute coward, punching a young 16 year old girl from behind. I saw this video yesterday and it sickened me. She could have been seriously hurt or even killed. I have a 15 year old daughter and if this happened to her I wouldn't leave a stone unturned until he was found and prosecuted..... grrrrr :devil:

There has to be more to this story than he decided to hit some woman.

Even if there was it is irrelevant, he came up behind her, hit her then ran away. Sick..totally.

• Like 1

Turns out they have arrested someone. And yes, i agree, there is much more to this than meets the eye.

By no way condoning this, but in some of these areas, the girls are rougher and tougher than the guys. The guys do not see them as women but just another gang member from the opposiie side.

Not at all saying this is the case here.

But I would not be surprised if he knew her or was on crack or both.

The man has proven not all men have a pair or a back bone. There has to be more to this story than he decided to hit some woman.

Last year there was a guy randomly attacking people on the streets here. He would approach without any warning and stab them. He killed 3 people I believe and seriously injured 3 more. (I think) One of the stabbings was caught on a street surveillance video like this one, which I think may have helped in catching the guy. Some people have no motives for hurting people - they are just sick.

Last year there was a guy randomly attacking people on the streets here. He would approach without any warning and stab them. He killed 3 people I believe and seriously injured 3 more. (I think) One of the stabbings was caught on a street surveillance video like this one, which I think may have helped in catching the guy. Some people have no motives for hurting people - they are just sick.

It's amazing what people DO do, just because they can. :(

That was awful, poor woman!

Even if there was it is irrelevant, he came up behind her, hit her then ran away. Sick..totally.

Very true, the story is irrelevant.. What I saw in the video, was more than enough

This thread demonstrates what is wrong with the world.

Someone gets assaulted and people think it's funny or should be turned into an internet joke.

Sad.

• Like 3

after reading the responses to the video i decided not to watch it.

it's incredible how violent people are.

How can anyone see "humor" in someone getting attacked? Furthermore how is this even remotely "funny"? Is seeing "humor" in a vicious attack is some sort of coping mechanism for you? I am being serious in this.

• Like 1

after reading the responses to the video i decided not to watch it.

it's incredible how violent people are.

I did not expect the video to start right away, I was just wanting to read the story. The video was very hard for me to watch and having a teenage daughter, it sickened me. I was horrified and still am that someone would do this to a young girl-anyone, doesn't have to be a girl a guy would be just as bad.

• Like 2