Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satanism And Atheism Is The Same Thing

araxia

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BELIEVE IN A GOD TO BE YOUR OWN GOD.

Understood, but I'm not my own god. You're putting a belief onto me (by implying this is what Atheists believe, you are) that I don't hold.

Edited by Hasina

Understood, but I'm not my own god. You're putting a belief onto me (by implying this is what Atheists believe, you are) that I don't hold.

You believe in NOTHING but what you yourself believe and the rules you make is that not correct?

You believe in NOTHING but what you yourself believe and the rules you make is that not correct?

I believe in the things I see and touch, yea, but I also listen to the vast majority of what people say, their logical sense and the like I suppose you could say. The rules, I don't make either, that's society, I follow them because they are right to me, and even if some of them rub me the wrong way I know they're in place to at least work for society and not just me.

HITLER was also a self-serving ATHEIST,

horrible things are done by those who WORSHIP THEMSELVES AS THEIR OWN GODS WHO CAN DO AS THEY WILL,

you see the difference between hitler and normal people is that HITLER was in the position to HAVE ALL THE POWER to do what he wanted,

NORMAL atheists DO NOT and cannot just kill anyone they do not like,

because we have something like the LAW that is holding on by a thread...

LOL...

as for morals,

where did morals come from?

morals came from NATURAL LAW,

where way in the beginning man WORSHIPED GOD as higher than himself,

morals came from religion...

dictating the differences between right and wrong,

and so the LAW always came from them,

and the PUNISHMENT FOR DOING WRONG.

so for ATHEISTS to say they have morals,

then they are indirectly NOT FREE from religion,

regardless of how much they think they are.

hitler was probably christian as most historic events seems to hint

morals comes from conciousness not religion

morals are not strictly the production of religion as there is many people who follow different religions yet they lack good morals

and people who believe in absoutly nothing and yet they have better morals

morals comes from the person own conciousness

for example it doesn't take any religion for a person to know killing is wrong " except in dire situations "

religions encourages morals .. but do all people who follows religions apply it and follow it ? nope

morals is simply the ability to define right from wrong and that exist in ALL people regardless of religion

some just choose not to abide by it " again regardless of religion "

hitler was probably christian as most historic events seems to hint

morals comes from conciousness not religion

morals are not strictly the production of religion as there is many people who follow different religions yet they lack good morals

and people who believe in absoutly nothing and yet they have better morals

morals comes from the person own conciousness

for example it doesn't take any religion for a person to know killing is wrong " except in dire situations "

religions encourages morals .. but do all people who follows religions apply it and follow it ? nope

morals is simply the ability to define right from wrong and that exist in ALL people regardless of religion

some just choose not to abide by it " again regardless of religion "

yep but HITLER was no CHRISTIAN,

that was a false image he made his followers believe,

he was a SATANIST,

something the ILLUMINATI very much admires,

the control over the minds of so many...

BUT HITLER wanted to break free from the illuminati or world government,

he wanted his own REICH,

he did not want to be part of the NWO,

that is why he hated the JEWS SO MUCH,

other people that wanted to be GOD such as himself,

he wanted to send a message to the ZIONIST JEWS,

that he is greater than the JEWS,

unfortunately he lost the battle,

but he did try at least to break free....

LMFAO

Edited by araxia

SATANISTS sacrfice animals and do evil things.

Not necessarily . True Satanists don't do that . Satanists who are 18 and think death metal speaks to them,are the ones that do this.

Satanism is one of the most unorganized systems I have ever seen .

Some people make it up as they go along .Some follow the teachings of Anton LaVey ,who was more of a con artist,than a religious figure .

They don't really practice animal sacrifice .

I know people who are Satanists ,and they do animal rescue ,and adopt the animals out after rehabbing them .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

There's a huge difference between relying on your own mind and experience to guide you through life (rather than a religious figure) and considering yourself a god.

You're playing semantics and failing, in my opinion. The word 'god' means something, and you can't twist it to mean "a person who relies on themselves and not a religious god."

I assume you're speaking of Lavayan Satanism here, and not "true" Satanism where people actually believe in Satan as an entity. Laveyan satanism's followers are atheists, but that doesn't make all atheists satanists. Basic failure of reverse logic here. Laveyan satanists DO believe in a 'god,' or a force akin to one at any rate. It's just internal as opposed to external.

Atheists believe in nothing.

he was a SATANIST,

he wanted his own REICH,

LMFAO

You're making assumptions that most historians don't agree on.

• Like 1

Not necessarily . True Satanists don't do that . Satanists who are 18 and think death metal speaks to them,are the ones that do this.

Satanism is one of the most unorganized systems I have ever seen .

Some people make it up as they go along .Some follow the teachings of Anton LaVey ,who was more of a con artist,than a religious figure .

They don't really practice animal sacrifice .

I know people who are Satanists ,and they do animal rescue ,and adopt the animals out after rehabbing them .

it is more organized than you think....

Edited by araxia

Saying hitler is an aethiest doesn't mean anything. So many horrible people believe in so many different religions.

It seems that you think atheists are simply tied down by law, that they are immoral people and that if all the laws were turned down they'd all be killing, raping and murdering each other...

I'm an atheist, quite frankly I don't worship myself nor think I'm some sort of divine being. I follow my life the way I was meant to be and try, of course, not to hurt anyone or affect them in a negative way. But that comes down to what is right and wrong. I don't need anything to dictate me those, I can learn from the obvious and observation.

Right now I'm kinda leaning towards what happens after death is nothing. Am I a raving murdering rapist? No. Do I live by any hedonistic related lifestyle or over indulge in self indulgence? I don't believe so. I can't say definitely what happens after death or whether there is a god. But I'm not held back by that either.

Just because I don't believe in a religion that dictates that you have to be "good" so you'll end up in heaven or otherwise be banished to eternal suffering. It doesn't mean I'm some un controllable horrible person who acts on a whim. I care about people, I want to make a change for the better for this world in my life and I want to brin the bad people out of power and influence.

Religion doesn't make you a good or bad person. It's you who decides that.

You're making assumptions that most historians don't agree on.

so if hitler is only a SATANIST,

and you are only an ATHEIST,

then you are safe right?

because you don't have to be associated with him,

as related by religion/faith wise?!

SATANIST do NOT FEAR GOD,

if they KNEW HE EXISTED then they would have FEARED HIM,

because they would have "known" light would always win over their darkness,

and that like SATAN they are subject to their CREATOR...

but SATANISTS do not fear anything GREATER THAN THEMSELVES,

they do things without thinking about the consequences,

and make their own laws.

Well we could possibly argue that DEMONS fear GOD,

that creatures of DARKNESS FEAR THE LIGHT OF GOD,

yes that might be TRUE,

but SATANISTS are not the DEMONS that fear GOD,

the demons tell them NOT TO FEAR IT,

to see how far they can push them.

Thanks for bringing that up,

I SEE now something I did not see before,

there is indeed a difference but with whom?

Do you KNOW any Satanists or atheists ? As they are nothing alike ,in any way .

• Like 1

Saying hitler is an aethiest doesn't mean anything. So many horrible people believe in so many different religions.

It seems that you think atheists are simply tied down by law, that they are immoral people and that if all the laws were turned down they'd all be killing, raping and murdering each other...

I'm an atheist, quite frankly I don't worship myself nor think I'm some sort of divine being. I follow my life the way I was meant to be and try, of course, not to hurt anyone or affect them in a negative way. But that comes down to what is right and wrong. I don't need anything to dictate me those, I can learn from the obvious and observation.

Right now I'm kinda leaning towards what happens after death is nothing. Am I a raving murdering rapist? No. Do I live by any hedonistic related lifestyle or over indulge in self indulgence? I don't believe so. I can't say definitely what happens after death or whether there is a god. But I'm not held back by that either.

Just because I don't believe in a religion that dictates that you have to be "good" so you'll end up in heaven or otherwise be banished to eternal suffering. It doesn't mean I'm some un controllable horrible person who acts on a whim. I care about people, I want to make a change for the better for this world in my life and I want to brin the bad people out of power and influence.

Religion doesn't make you a good or bad person. It's you who decides that.

I can only make people think,

they should take it from there,

so I won't judge you if you don't see the sense in what I write,

each to their own.

Do you KNOW any Satanists or atheists ? As they are nothing alike ,in any way .

I SAY good question,

since SATANISTS draw energy from DEMONS to become like GODS,

to make other people worship them,

so maybe the DEMONS ARE THEIR GODS after all,

THERE seems to be a thin line between self-worship and where they get that power from to do so.

so if hitler is only a SATANIST,

and you are only an ATHEIST,

then you are safe right?

because you don't have to be associated with him,

as related by religion/faith wise?!

Hitler's not a Satanist, read the link I provided.

I am an atheist, congratulations for pointing that out in ALL CAPS.

I could care less if Hitler were an atheist, a Buddhist, or even a secret Jew, his beliefs aren't mine. What I do dislike are when people try to pin a belief system as 'WRONG' or 'BAD' when it's the people who make up the religion or belief system that can be 'WRONG' or 'BAD'.

• Like 1

he was a SATANIST,

he wanted his own REICH,

LMFAO

that's just too much .. i don't think it was unfortunate that hitler lost or died

i think it's unfortunate that he killed people by religion or race ..

plus he hated the jews coz they bankrubbed him not for the " Illumanti " thing

i am really not into this conspirecy much i mean i have my doubts on the matter

but i don't think it should be brought into everything

Hitler's not a Satanist, read the link I provided.

I am an atheist, congratulations for pointing that out in ALL CAPS.

I could care less if Hitler were an atheist, a Buddhist, or even a secret Jew, his beliefs aren't mine. What I do dislike are when people try to pin a belief system as 'WRONG' or 'BAD' when it's the people who make up the religion or belief system that can be 'WRONG' or 'BAD'.

it is a link from wiki?

it is not trustworthy.

regardless it does not matter,

if they say he was a CHRISTIAN, atheist or even satanist,

obviously he was being governed by dark forces to create such atrocities against mankind.

a man does NOT have to believe in GOD or the devil to DO EVIL,

which is an act of DARKNESS regardless....

Edited by araxia

I can only make people think,

they should take it from there,

so I won't judge you if you don't see the sense in what I write,

each to their own.

I SAY good question,

since SATANISTS draw energy from DEMONS to become like GODS,

to make other people worship them,

so maybe the DEMONS ARE THEIR GODS after all,

THERE seems to be a thin line between self-worship and where they get that power from to do so.

Yeah, I don't. I see no sense in this at all.

it is more organized than you think....

No its not . I've been a practicing "witch" since I'm 16 . They aren't organized in that people paint upside down pentagrwms ,kill a cat,and proclaim they love Satan. There are people like that everywhere ,and that's not Satanism .its nonsense .

The ones that are organized have very small numbers.

I know more about pagan religions than you can possibly imagine ,and I know people who practice most of them .You read nonsense on line ,and believe it ,and then make up your own "facts" about it all .

it is a link from wiki?

it is not trustworthy.

regardless it does not matter,

if they say he was a CHRISTIAN, atheist or even satanist,

obviously he was being governed by dark forces to create such atrocities against mankind.

a man does NOT have to believe in GOD or the devil to DO EVIL,

which is an act of DARKNESS....

See, you're starting with the basic assumption that 'evil' is brought on by 'dark' forces outside of ourselves, so there's really no logical argument that could be had with you. As an atheist I think all people are capable of both good and evil, no demons, no angels, no gods, etc. Just people living in a mundane world where we just try to live and get by while getting along with each other. Laws and ethics came from living as social creatures, nothing more.

• Like 1

This person is not right in the head.Seriously . I'm not going to feed it anymore .*leaves*

• Like 2

What I do dislike are when people try to pin a belief system as 'WRONG' or 'BAD' when it's the people who make up the religion or belief system that can be 'WRONG' or 'BAD'.

I AGREE with you 100%....

man's law is always fallible...

how when man is a dynamic creature does his law always stay the same or constant?

a creative creature makes laws as the constant change,

the laws change as man change...

but IMO UNIVERSAL LAWS are not fallible,

and can never change.

No its not . I've been a practicing "witch" since I'm 16 . They aren't organized in that people paint upside down pentagrwms ,kill a cat,and proclaim they love Satan. There are people like that everywhere ,and that's not Satanism .its nonsense .

The ones that are organized have very small numbers.

I know more about pagan religions than you can possibly imagine ,and I know people who practice most of them .You read nonsense on line ,and believe it ,and then make up your own "facts" about it all .

I have been involved in the PAGAN COMMUNITY AS WELL FOR A LONG TIME,

i do not simply speak out of reading other shiznes online and believing it,

I WRITE OUT OF EXPERIENCE...

AND BACK TO ORGANIZATIONS,

ANY SOCIETY GOVERNED BY A GREATER "SECRET" SOCIETY OUTSIDE OF IT,

IS ORGANIZED no matter how you want to call it.....

You obviously forgot we live in a society,

where people live by laws,

now I ASK YOU where does that laws come from huh?

it does not have to do with statutory law only,

but religion and spiritually,

mind control of mass consciousness etc.

do you understand herd conformity?

well many religions that are akin' to satanism and its self-worship,

are the same thing where all wants to be their own god and have their own little sects,

and make their own laws, playing god etc.

MANY LAWS that man make to glorify themselves and make them differentiate themselves from other men,

comes down to the same basic law: satanic self-worship.

Edited by araxia

There is a mix up here between Levayan Satanism ( ritualized atheism) that is just an atheist philosophy that uses religous symbology to mock religions, and real satanism which probably only exists in the minds of the religous who need bad guys and rebellious teenagers that want something dark to do.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey#section_2

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

See, you're starting with the basic assumption that 'evil' is brought on by 'dark' forces outside of ourselves, so there's really no logical argument that could be had with you. As an atheist I think all people are capable of both good and evil, no demons, no angels, no gods, etc. Just people living in a mundane world where we just try to live and get by while getting along with each other. Laws and ethics came from living as social creatures, nothing more.

Yes well said,

but it is clear on which side HITLER was on,

you have a choice to be on the ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER,

the darkness in him made him act on the darkness outside of himself,

it wanted to know it to make him more powerful with the aid of the demons he worshiped....

hitler wanted to know how FAR THE DARKNESS CAN TAKE HIM,

if he chose to to act on it....

he abused his free will to serve the darkness