Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satanism And Atheism Is The Same Thing

araxia

There is a mix up here between Levayan Satanism ( ritualized atheism) that is just an atheist philosophy that uses religous symbology to mock religions, and real satanism which probably dosnt exist accept in the minds of the religous who need bad guys and rebellious teenagers that want something dark to do.

no IMO MAN IS THE BAD GUY,

not some DEVIL....

SINCE MAN DECIDED TO WORSHIP THE DEVIL,

AND BE LIKE THE DEVIL,

it is not the devil's fault,

To go to the devil is like a married man flirting with another woman,

the other woman is just standing there looking sexy and all,

he has a choice to GO TO HER AND you know what....

the devil is like the other woman,

just being there and the POWER OF THE DEVIL is in the free will of man falling for the darkness...

and acting on it becoming like the darkness itself.

Yes well said,

but it is clear on which side HITLER was on,

you have a choice to be on the ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER,

the darkness in him made him act on the darkness outside of himself,

it wanted to know it to make him more powerful with the aid of the demons he worshiped....

hitler wanted to know how FAR THE DARKNESS CAN TAKE HIM,

if he chose to to act on it....

he abused his free will to serve the darkness

There are no 'sides' even. We give our actions titles: 'good', 'evil', 'right', 'wrong', because we're social creatures who live in a framework of society. If we were solitary creatures we wouldn't view stealing as wrong, we wouldn't see killing another of our species as wrong, why? Because, the other creatures are only needed for reproduction. But in our society we also depend on others to survive, to help build and protect ourselves. People act 'evil' or 'bad' or whatever for a WIDE variety of reasons. Just simply stating 'well, he was all EVIL and that makes him a BAD man,' is illogical really. We're all capable of good and evil at an instant, no one is 'better' or 'worse'. There's no evil or good, just what we perceive as right or wrong and what keeps society from collapsing in on itself in a flurry of violence and hanky panky.

Hmmm, araxia ...... I remember you on MySpace a few years ago. You got ribbed a lot about your videos of you 'practising Satanism'.

Edited by ouija ouija

There are no 'sides' even. We give our actions titles: 'good', 'evil', 'right', 'wrong', because we're social creatures who live in a framework of society. If we were solitary creatures we wouldn't view stealing as wrong, we wouldn't see killing another of our species as wrong, why? Because, the other creatures are only needed for reproduction. But in our society we also depend on others to survive, to help build and protect ourselves. People act 'evil' or 'bad' or whatever for a WIDE variety of reasons. Just simply stating 'well, he was all EVIL and that makes him a BAD man,' is illogical really. We're all capable of good and evil at an instant, no one is 'better' or 'worse'. There's no evil or good, just what we perceive as right or wrong and what keeps society from collapsing in on itself in a flurry of violence and hanky panky.

if there is no right or wrong why do you atheists claim to live by morals and laws of society?

if there is no right or wrong go and kill someone tonight and tell me how it went down when they arrested you and whether or not you made bail.

looking forward to how going "lawless" went down when there is no right or wrong then KILLING SOMEONE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT WRONG so we can all go and kill everyone we don't like whenever we choose right?

This person is not right in the head.Seriously . I'm not going to feed it anymore .*leaves*

It is funny when someone's beliefs and their view on reality gets challenged they call someone insane.

I think it is you WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN A RIGHT OR WRONG or a difference between light and darkness who should go and see a therapist because obviously if you can't discern between right or wrong then you pose a threat to yourself and others around you.

Edited by araxia

This person is not right in the head.Seriously . I'm not going to feed it anymore .*leaves*

This is the best advice for these threads. Take away their spotlight and they fade.

Hmmm, araxia ...... I remember you on MySpace a few years ago. You got ribbed a lot about your videos of you 'practising Satanism'.

LMFAO i never had a myspace account....

where do you get off?

This is the best advice for these threads. Take away their spotlight and they fade.

should I POST MY REPLY to hasina again here about her ability to not discern between right or wrong,

since she says there is no difference between the two,

so the holocaust must have been totally RIGHT,

not wrong at all?

obviously she is the one that keeps posting,

because she wants feedback from me.

if there is no right or wrong why do you atheists claim to live by morals and laws of society?

if there is no right or wrong go and kill someone tonight and tell me how it went down when they arrested you and whether or not you made bail.

looking forward to how going "lawless" went down when there is no right or wrong then KILLING SOMEONE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT WRONG so we can all go and kill everyone we don't like whenever we choose right?

It is funny when someone's beliefs and their view on reality gets challenged they call someone insane.

I think it is you WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN A RIGHT OR WRONG or a difference between light and darkness who should go and see a therapist because obviously if you can't discern between right or wrong then you oppose a threat to yourself and others around you.

Because, they don't really exist, but because we put so much emphasis on them, we've made them exist, we've made these imaginary concepts matter. You've focused in on one aspect of my post and ignored the rest. When you figure out what you've missed, I'll be willing to continue the discussion.

Because, they don't really exist, but because we put so much emphasis on them, we've made them exist, we've made these imaginary concepts matter. You've focused in on one aspect of my post and ignored the rest. When you figure out what you've missed, I'll be willing to continue the discussion.

I am glad you say they don't exist, thank you... you prove my point.

LMFAO i never had a myspace account....

where do you get off?

I am absolutely sure you are one and the same person.

• Like 1

should I POST MY REPLY to hasina again here about her ability to not discern between right or wrong,

since she says there is no difference between the two,

so the holocaust must have been totally RIGHT,

not wrong at all?

obviously she is the one that keeps posting,

because she wants feedback from me.

Sometimes getting pulled into nonsensical discussions is hard to avoid. The trick is knowing when to walk away.

There are many posters like yourself. Always trying to draw people into to never ending debate.

@hasina you say there is no right or wrong and that they do not exist,

thus you make your own laws,

because there is NO HIGHER RIGHT OR WRONG to dictate your actions,

that is what you are implying,

and this is what I AM SAYING,

if you believe that then you might as well act as if you are your own god,

because a higher being or law SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST.

• Like 1

I am glad you say they don't exist, thank you... you prove my point.

It's so easy to pick and choose what you want to represent the other side of the argument and then say it proves your point, right?

Good and Evil.

They do not exist. Yes.

They do matter. Yes.

• Like 1

Sometimes getting pulled into nonsensical discussions is hard to avoid. The trick is knowing when to walk away.

There are many posters like yourself. Always trying to draw people into to never ending debate.

WELL thank goodness I AM ONE OF THOSE that choose to learn from them,

and won't sweat typing for nothing.

It's so easy to pick and choose what you want to represent the other side of the argument and then say it proves your point, right?

Good and Evil.

They do not exist. Yes.

They do matter. Yes.

if they do NOT exist

why do they matter?

now you are the one sounding nonsensical.

• Like 1

@hasina you say there is no right or wrong and that they do not exist,

thus you make your own laws,

because there is NO HIGHER RIGHT OR WRONG to dictate your actions,

that is what you are implying,

and this is what I AM SAYING,

if you believe that then you might as well act as if you are your own god,

because a higher being or law SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST.

As I've said many a times, I do not create any laws, I live within them. The overall society I live in dictates to me what is right and what is wrong to continue this societies existence. They exist because 'we say' they do, but in actuality do they? No.

• Like 2

WELL thank goodness I AM ONE OF THOSE that choose to learn from them,

and won't sweat typing for nothing.

if they do NOT exist

why do they matter?

now you are the one sounding nonsensical.

They keep society from collapsing into a slurry of murder and love making.

As I've said many a times, I do not create any laws, I live within them. The overall society I live in dictates to me what is right and what is wrong to continue this societies existence. They exist because 'we say' they do, but in actuality do they? No.

yes BUT man made that laws right?

and you are man or human right?

if not are you an alien?

by being "man" yourself you live by the laws of man you created for yourself,

and by deciding to live by them you make them your own,

I do not see you breaking away from them,

so you are a co-creator of them.

• Like 1

yes BUT man made that laws right?

and you are man or human right?

if not are you an alien?

by being "man" yourself you live by the laws of man you created for yourself,

and by deciding to live by them you make them your own,

I do not see you breaking away from them,

so you are a co-creator of them.

As a group, we humans have created laws, ethics, and morals which allow us to coexist with each other in a familial sense and then in a larger sense, an actual society of different view points. By saying 'killing is wrong' or 'stealing is wrong' we keep our society from degrading into petty fighting that doesn't matter in the 'larger sense' of things, which is to survive in life and make children. By making 'killing a member of your own group' something evil while making something like 'killing an enemy soldier during combat' a good thing, our society, our species has come up with ways for large groups to survive living with each other while at the same time able to protect itself.

• Like 1

As a group, we humans have created laws, ethics, and morals which allow us to coexist with each other in a familial sense and then in a larger sense, an actual society of different view points. By saying 'killing is wrong' or 'stealing is wrong' we keep our society from degrading into petty fighting that doesn't matter in the 'larger sense' of things, which is to survive in life and make children. By making 'killing a member of your own group' something evil while making something like 'killing an enemy soldier during combat' a good thing, our society, our species has come up with ways for large groups to survive living with each other while at the same time able to protect itself.

there is a thin line between right or wrong,

by killing a killer does it make it right?

no two wrong don't make a right,

but the end serves the means or how that saying goes?

a greater good is being served while doing "wrong",

killing still stays wrong even if it is for GOOD,

it does NOT MAKE IT RIGHT.

there is a thin line between right or wrong,

by killing a killer does it make it right?

no two wrong don't make a right,

but the end serves the means or how that saying goes?

a greater good is being served while doing "wrong",

killing still stays wrong even if it is for GOOD,

it does NOT MAKE IT RIGHT.

Some people would disagree with you. If you had a chance to kill Hitler right before he took power, would you? For the greater GOOD?

• Like 1

A WRONGFUL ACT can never be justifiable,

not even in self-defence since then you become a killer,

just like the one you are fighting off,

so you are asking the LAW TO PARDON YOU FOR BEING THE NEW KILLER ON THE BLOCK,

if you shoot a thief in self-defence...

cool...

GO AND KICK "behind" hasina,

you have a lot of stamina I SEE,

you are tireless,....

Edited by araxia

cool...

you are tireless,....

actually it is ..

• Like 1

cool...

you are tireless,....

That's the thing, killing is just that, killing. The ending of another person's life. There's no hidden meaning behind it. You extinguish another person's chance of moving onward into the future, to reproduce and carry on their unique genetic lineage. There's nothing right or wrong with it, it just is.

Then we, as emotional, 'ethical', and 'moral' creatures start placing down road blocks and signs to lead us to these 'good' or 'evil' designations. Did you just randomly stab a guy? Did he come at you? Did you fear for your life? Was there any chance you could've just run? Did you take pleasure in the kill? Did he just threaten you with harm or did he actually try to harm you? These questions all try to phase everything out of the 'gray' area that everything exists in and tries to categorize it into the 'black' and 'white' thought process of 'right' and 'wrong'.

Are you 'evil' for killing someone who tried to kill you? No. But then again you know my stance on the esoteric titles of 'good' and 'evil'.

• Like 1

actually it is ..

YES BY THE MAN-MADE LAW,

but what ABOUT GOD'S LAW?

why not rather take the shot like a man,

and die an honest man/woman,

would you be able to live with TAKING A LIFE yourself?