Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satanism And Atheism Is The Same Thing

araxia

YES BY THE MAN-MADE LAW,

but what ABOUT GOD'S LAW?

why not rather take the shot like a man,

and die an honest man/woman,

would you be able to live with TAKING A LIFE yourself?

I rather go for the that greater good & kill the thief, stopping him from murdering other honest people.

• Like 1

YES BY THE MAN-MADE LAW,

but what ABOUT GOD'S LAW?

why not rather take the shot like a man,

and die an honest man/woman,

would you be able to live with TAKING A LIFE yourself?

and by religions also .. in self defense for example

and in some situations even thieft is allowed by some religions " notice that theift for somthing to eat is not like thieft of gold to feed greed "

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 2

and in some situations even theift is allowed by some religions " notice that theif for somthing to eat is not like theif of gold to feed greed "

Correct, but thats quite unrelated!

• Like 1

Correct, but thats quite unrelated!

i have no idea what's the point of the topic anymore to be honest am just following what it reached now :D

• Like 3

i have no idea what's the point of the topic anymore to be honest am just following what it reached now :D

yep it is getting more interesting even if it way off topic

and in some situations even thieft is allowed by some religions " notice that theift for somthing to eat is not like thieft of gold to feed greed "

I rather go for the that greater good & kill the thief, stopping him from murdering other honest people.

is killing witches by priests self-defense?

or more like EGO defense...

Edited by araxia

no IMO MAN IS THE BAD GUY,

not some DEVIL....

SINCE MAN DECIDED TO WORSHIP THE DEVIL,

AND BE LIKE THE DEVIL,

it is not the devil's fault,

To go to the devil is like a married man flirting with another woman,

the other woman is just standing there looking sexy and all,

he has a choice to GO TO HER AND you know what....

the devil is like the other woman,

just being there and the POWER OF THE DEVIL is in the free will of man falling for the darkness...

and acting on it becoming like the darkness itself.

So the devil has a pointed beard and makes focused mean faces?

• Like 2

yep it is getting more interesting even if it way off topic

is killing witches by priests self-defense?

or more like EGO defense...

no we already enstablished that killing people based on belief is wrong

weather by normal human morals .. or religion's view

so what's your point ?

yep but HITLER was no CHRISTIAN,

that was a false image he made his followers believe,

he was a SATANIST,

something the ILLUMINATI very much admires,

the control over the minds of so many...

Do you have any support for your claims, or is it the usual verbal diarrhea?
  • Like 2

LMFAO I HATE PROPAGANDA,

i see myself as anti-propaganda,

anything against the SYSTEM,

that's me...

I guess that makes you the biggest hypocrite here.

BTW please look up the definition of propaganda.

propaganda

noun

information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.

the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

There are many things I could say but it would do nothing as this person, like all control freaks, believe they know the mind of their god and would serve no purpose, but to feed the troll.

• Like 3

Hmmm, araxia ...... I remember you on MySpace a few years ago. You got ribbed a lot about your videos of you 'practising Satanism'.

you say you are an ex-satanist.

did they kick you out?

Regardless of what araxia says, as soon as I saw the videos of her in this OP I knew she was the same person that used to post videos on MySpace. She claimed to be a Satanist then but her videos and claims were so pathetically lame that people couldn't resist 'playing' with her.

• Like 3

After skimming through this thread I'll begin with the OP.
So if Satanism means worshiping yourself as your own god
Satanism is embracing the carnality of our Self. Theistic Satanists are caught up in the Abrahamic Satan, non-theistic Satanists are for the most part non-believers in any gods, devils, angels, or demons. In Luciferianism what "IS" worshiped is our Higher Self.
denying any GOD outside of yourself, and that is basically the core principle of ATHEISM
As explained later in this thread, atheism is the belief there is no god, which includes there is no Higher Self either.

In essence, Satanism is similar to atheism but not exactly. Luciferianism believes there to be a Higher Self but not a Supreme Being.

I don't rely on "god" because I self worship (I don't), but because I find it impossible to believe the crap that is in the bible(s), "the god of the bible" as being anything less than the most narcissistic, sadistic and insane person to have ever existed.

An example:

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2012/11/all-fat-is-lords-bibles-guide-to.html

So much of the bible is so ludicrously insane it is just impossible to believe, and impossible to not hate.

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/atrocity.html

Regardless of what araxia says, as soon as I saw the videos of her in this OP I knew she was the same person that used to post videos on MySpace. She claimed to be a Satanist then but her videos and claims were so pathetically lame that people couldn't resist 'playing' with her.

Was this when the forums were up?

i think the same thing happened in that new age site she was ranting about earlier.

Atheists don't reject god for the last freaking time. You have to believe in something in order to reject it. Atheists don't believe in ANY god , Not just the biblical god. They rely on logic and science and facts they have to go on. If any god could be demonstrated to exist then they might change their minds .

• Like 2

Atheists don't reject god for the last freaking time. You have to believe in something in order to reject it. Atheists don't believe in ANY god , Not just the biblical god. They rely on logic and science and facts they have to go on. If any god could be demonstrated to exist then they might change their minds .

The fact is, atheists are similar to theists in the sense that they don't believe there to be a Supreme Being without any real evidence to back this belief, and theists believe there is a Supreme Being without any evidence.

The trouble with atheism is that it is impossible to prove a negative, if a S.B. shows up then the theists are correct, but if a S.B. never shows up, the atheists are not correct.

Was this when the forums were up?

Yes.

i think the same thing happened in that new age site she was ranting about earlier.

Sadly, it would seem so. But until she starts truly taking on board what others are saying, STOPS SHOUTING, and centres herself and calms down a lot, this will just go on happening at every site she turns up at. :hmm:

• Like 1

OP, are you a fan of that **** for brains Alex Jones?

Given that the OP will be taking a break from the forums for the foreseeable future I think we can safely put this thread to bed.

Closed.

• Like 3