Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man recites world's longest word

Saru

One man has decided to record himself reciting the world's longest word at 189,819 letters long.

The English word has 189,819 letters and takes more than 3. 5 hours to pronounce. This video is so boring it makes waiting in line at to renew your driver's license seem exciting.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

That word sounds like Russian or some European language, and it keeps repeating similar sounding letters so its like bunch of words put together and nothing like English at all. But if they say its English then so be it.

:w00t: Now boys and girls, repeat after me.........

and how are we supposed to know if he's reading it correctly or not! :unsure2:

• Like 2

Ummmm,what does the word mean ?

Ahh,I see....a three hour extravaganza,when all you have to do is say ....titin .

Well ok

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

And he looks like he is enjoying it too.

And the one who invented this word is even more stupid.

This is the chemical name, no one just sat down and invented the name on their own.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Union_of_Pure_and_Applied_Chemistry_nomenclature

• Like 1

Ummmm, maybe this is just my dumbness coming out buuuut.... how did the reading start with the clock behind him starting at 12 and when he finished it was at a little after 4. The only problem is that the video only lasts 3:33?? Smoke wafting out of my ears from all the gears that are grinding. lol

Ummmm, maybe this is just my dumbness coming out buuuut.... how did the reading start with the clock behind him starting at 12 and when he finished it was at a little after 4. The only problem is that the video only lasts 3:33?? Smoke wafting out of my ears from all the gears that are grinding. lol

Edited, Fake...

I would imagine the video has been edited, as who want's to sit through 3. 5 hours worth!

I would imagine the video has been edited, as who want's to sit through 3. 5 hours worth!

The the video on Youtube is 3 1/2 hours long...

So how long is the original/unedited?

I was under the impression that he did it in one go. It seems he did this over days (judging by the state of the flowers towards the end)

The the video on Youtube is 3 1/2 hours long...

I didn't say it wasn't. I said -

Meaning who wants to sit and watch 3.5 hours worth.

I didn't say it wasn't. I said -

Meaning who wants to sit and watch 3.5 hours worth.

I don't understand what you mean?

:blush:

The YouTube link is to a video which is 3 hours 33 minutes long it's not a 5 minute highlight clip.

I don't understand what you mean?

:blush:

The YouTube link is to a video which is 3 hours 33 minutes long it's not a 5 minute highlight clip.

Oooops! I'm so sorry, of course you are right and I'm not 'with it' today :D

I fast forwarded the video to watch it to the end and forgot it was over three hours long! Please just ignore me :lol:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

That word sounds like Russian or some European language, and it keeps repeating similar sounding letters so its like bunch of words put together and nothing like English at all. But if they say its English then so be it.

I really don't know why they do present this word to be an English one. It's not an English word and i'm glad someone pointed it out. Anyway, i don't trust this video. It supposed to be funny...? It surely seems fake though...

Oooops! I'm so sorry, of course you are right and I'm not 'with it' today :D

I fast forwarded the video to watch it to the end and forgot it was over three hours long! Please just ignore me :lol:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Haha! I thought I was going crazy... :)

:tu:

• Like 1

why make a word that long? really?

My thinking exactly.

But wow, what a thing to do. Very interesting at the least. I couldn't do it.

Well i lasted 45 seconds.

Edit: *lasted

Edited by Odds

Tell me if someone watched this video for all 3 hours...

And the one who invented this word is even more stupid.

Goodgodalmightywhatisthisworldcommingto?

• Like 1