Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mullah calls violation of Israel truce sinful

questionmark

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — A leading Islamic cleric in the Gaza Strip has ruled it a sin to violate the recent cease-fire between Israel and the Hamas militant group that controls the Palestinian territory.

The fatwa, or religious edict, issued by Suleiman al-Daya late Saturday accords a religious legitimacy to the truce and could justify any act by Gaza's government to enforce it.

Read more

Now add the news that Hania seez he would accept Israel in the '67 borders, what is the excuse?

• Like 3

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• Ashotep

• and-then

Popular Days

I'm hoping both sides are committed to the truce. Maybe it will help this cleric declared it a sin to break it and the Israeli's won't do anything to screw it up either. We can only hope the past doesn't repeat itself as it often seems to do.

Now add the news that Hania seez he would accept Israel in the '67 borders, what is the excuse?

My guess is that Hania has finally decided to take what Israel will offer and wait awhile before attacking again. My only confusion is why they haven't done this before now.