Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

weird feelings

smokedog

hey.. its regulation that people have to talk through your mental health on this forum.. so dont take offense to those type of questions.. its the internet and we dont know you.. so you have never had any mental health issues before?? when did the thoughts of self harming start??

just from reading what you are saying, it does sound like its the house.. classic haunted house situation.. if you want a medium/psychic response you may want to post another post in this section:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showforum=148

that way someone on here may be able to look at the house and whats going on spiritually, while you cross out any mental health issues..

so you see Fred and other people have too.. but you dont see anything else??

peace..

Edited by with bells on

If you're having feelings of harming yourself then there is NOTHING anyone on here can do to help you. No matter what the bills cost you should really see someone to talk about this. I know I would rather the power to go out than harm myself or others.

• Like 1

I really wouldn't rule out seeing a doctor. What you describe sounds a lot like post traumatic stress disorder and/or obsessive compulsive disorder symptoms.

I wish you the best of luck.

JGirl- oh ok i see ur point now. what scares me the most is not having control over this. personally i think killing urself is cowardly and it's something i'm hugely against.. until i get home. to what should be my happy place. then the thoughts rush back into my head

i see you live in canada (manitoba, you poor freezing soul)

you can get counselling at no charge in our country. what are you waiting for?

you will at least get a professional perspective on what you're dealing with in your own mind.

• Like 1

What's going on with you now? Things the same, or ...?

the thread he started in the mediumship section was locked because it was the same as this one.. (so see there for what we did and what the real issue was..) http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=238259&hl=

to update this persons issues he had.. i just had (a few hours ago) a follow up PM with smokedog and the whole issue he had has healed 100%.. house is great, his head is clear, and he is amazed and eternaly thankful..

there are some strange things going on in this world.. all is not what it seems.. peace always..

Edited by with bells on

What's going on with you now? Things the same, or ...?

things honestly couldn't be better. i haven't felt this calm or peaceful at home in months. i actually look forward to the end of the day and coming home now. i finally have my life back my home back and i owe it all to with bells on. with what he did and the fact he actually believed me instead of just suggesting i see a shrink and taking the time to do what he does for a complete stranger on the other side of the world and asking nothing in return made all the difference and i will be forever thankful him and his team!

there really are strange horrible things and people in this world but this also proves at least to me that there is wonder and joy and purely nice genuine caring people to be found as well.

i have tried to seek help but once i get to the appointment my head is clear i can think straight and i have no harmful thoughts. being what i always thought as a rational person i would see no point in blowing the little money i have on a headshrinker when i can pay my light bill instead. had the electric company by to test the wires and stuff make sure nothing simple like that is the problem. fred has been with me for almost 25 years now and not once have i ever asked him to leave me alone i always felt "safe". now it seems like the place i grew up in my childhood home (where i currently live) i'm not safe..wtf?

While you might not have any harmful thoughts during your appointment, you can certainly recall for the therapist the harmful thoughts you have had in the past, and the feelings that went with it. Have you told a counselor the same things you've shared here? Some times being strong means having the courage to reach out and ask for help, of being willing to reveal our weaknesses & flaws, and allowing others to support us. Every person on this planet will at some point find themselves in over their heads, and if they're lucky will have the strength to reach out and ask for help. Your images of ways to kill yourself are not healthy, and could be dangerous, and it sounds like you are aware of that at some level. You need to talk to a counselor or therapist, and lay it all on the line like you did here. Good things will come of it.