Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woodstock and Dead Sea Scroll Connections

Dan671

I might as well give up. You know it all. I am not a 'professional speaker,' nor do I care to become one. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't listen. I could have written a book about all the things I have discovered, but I have chosen not to. I want to offer it to anyone who wants to listen. To charge money for it would ruin the message.

You're not a "professional speaker", but you would prefer to post youtube videos SPEAKING on this topic rather than clearly articulate your view points through writing, as you have been asked numerous times in this thread

• Like 1

We are an intellectual bunch Dan . We like to read,not watch like couch potatoes .

Cut and paste stuff off your sight .

Unless some sort of premise ,and outline,and conclusion are written out,the crew here will not have their interest piqued ,if they have to plod thru long videos .

It's no offense to you,its just how this board runs best .

Even videos posted,have a,synopsis written with them ,explaining what we are looking at .

There is good and bad, in us all. NOWHERE, have I said Joe Cocker was an anti-Christ or any such thing. You don't have to heed the connections. Other people, however, might be interested. So, I am putting them out there. The connections are what they are, many names, dates, events, and social trends, which equate to a miracle. Knowing one's self is very important. If Joe Cocker, had known himself a bit better, he would have skipped, "Let's Go Get Stoned," and just did more, "With A Little Help From My Friends." I LOVE his 'finally' at Woodstock, and I have made it no secret. I believe that you are a bit too fond of drugs.

Have you considered Dan that perhaps Joe wasn´t holding that day and so by playing "Let's Go Get Stoned" before he played "With A Little Help From My Friends." he was just putting it out there. :rofl:

I think if we looked hard enough we all could find connections between fundamentally unconnected events.

Have you considered Dan that perhaps Joe wasn´t holding that day and so by playing "Let's Go Get Stoned" before he played "With A Little Help From My Friends." he was just putting it out there. :rofl:

In my 4th or 5th video, I address this. Joe was the only one in his band that did not take LSD that day. Michael Lang, one of the organizers of Woodstock recalls that they had trouble getting all the acts there in a timely manner, so he had Joe Cocker and his band stall for an extra 45 minutes. So, I believe that Joe Cocker, being in a sober mood that day, may not have even intended to do, Lets Go Get Stoned, that day. This is significant because it means a very intricate connection. In my first video, I introduce the connection between the Damascus Document, Micah 2; 11(the Bible), and Joe Cockers performance. Micah 2; 11 reads, If one acting on impulse should make the futile claim: I pure you wine and strong drink, then he would be the prophet of these people. The original author(s) of the Damascus Document interprets several Bible verses. One of those verses is Micah 2; 11. It reads, The serpants are the kings of the peoples and their wine is their ways. And the headof the asps is the chief of the kings of Greece who came to wreck vengeance upon them. But all these things the builders of the wall and those who daub it with plaster(Ezek 13; 10) have not understood because a follower of the wind, one who raised storms and rained down lies, had preached to them(Mic 2; 11), against all whose assembly the anger of God was kindled.

My source for information on Woodstock is a book called, Woodstock the Oral History, by Joel Makower. it was published in 1988. Throughout the book, people who were a part of Woodstock, were quoted, while recalling the their experiences at Woodstock. Joe Cocker and Michael Lang are two of those people interviewed.

I think if we looked hard enough we all could find connections between fundamentally unconnected events.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. How very, very true!