Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Growling Entity

kais_1

my head was under the duvet, all i heard was the sound of a growling hissing sound, it came closer to me.....and the sound came to ear level just outside the duvet i had my head under...

would it have harmed me? what do you think?

Out of nowhere . No previous incidents ?

Yeah ,that's bad ,unless you have cats ?

Any smell with it ?

first time this has happened?

well theres been a series of incidients which all happned around the same time, but you guys on this forum keep referring me to see my doctor .

Out of nowhere . No previous incidents ?

Yeah ,that's bad ,unless you have cats ?

Any smell with it ?

there was a smell a few days before but not in the same room

I never refer anyone to a doctor ..

List me the most recent incidents.

Growling is a bad sign ,in my opinion .

Have you been physically attacked previously ? As growling is usually a prelude to an actual attack .

What kind of smell ?

O

I never refer anyone to a doctor ..

List me the most recent incidents.

Growling is a bad sign ,in my opinion .

Have you been physically attacked previously ? As growling is usually a prelude to an actual attack .

What kind of smell ?

O

i think i was sexually abused by them, whoever it was, theres too much to mention, u might gain a insight if u look at my previous posts..

the smell was disgusting and it came from in front of me and lasted about a few hours...it smelt like rotting garbabge

i think i was sexually abused by them, whoever it was, theres too much to mention, u might gain a insight if u look at my previous posts..

Yes. It will become very clear then.

• Like 2

well theres been a series of incidients which all happned around the same time, but you guys on this forum keep referring me to see my doctor .

And why do you think that is? :no:

• Like 1

And why do you think that is? :no:

due to the fact that in the early days of this happening i had bouts of physcosis, and i was admitted into hospital because of it...so the people on this forum keep saying go back to your doc.

Yes. It will become very clear then.

Hey COLD! It's been a long time! How ya been? How have things been around here? Missed laughing at your posts! :tsu:

due to the fact that in the early days of this happening i had bouts of physcosis, and i was admitted into hospital because of it...so the people on this forum keep saying go back to your doc.

Let me start with this. You've posted here with the most minimal amount of information prossible. You simply stated that some event happened at some time. You didn't even tell us the background of that single event. You started with "my head was under the duvet.." If you're seeking actual help, from educated people, I'd suggest telling everyone the entire backstory and all pertinant informaton possible.

Second, you stated that you were "Sexually abused by one of them?" again, no backstory or any information. You simply cannot make a claim such as that without giving information or at the very least, WHY you think such an event happened? That's a very major claim to simply throw out there without any supporting information or details.

Last but not least, you keep saying "Everyone here in this forum keeps telling me to go see a doctor." And why would they be telling you this? Because you had bouts of Psychosis. For those of you whom do not know what Psychosis is:

- Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality that usually includes: False beliefs about what is taking place or who one is (delusions); Seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations).

Do you not see how this would be the first and foremost reason for what you're experiencing? Occams razor states: "The simplest explanation for some phenomenon is more likely to be accurate than more complicated explanations."

So, there you have it my friend.

• Like 2

Exactly what Colorado Paranormal said!

Do you really not see that having yourself checked isn't an imposition? Whether you realize it or not it does show that strangers do care! Telling someone who has been previously diagnosed with an illness (ANY ILLNESS) when those symptoms seem to return, to not seek medical advice first is criminal (IMHO)!

I do hope you talk to someone you trust in your life about this! Please!

Regards,

Mabon.

• Like 2

Hey COLD! It's been a long time! How ya been? How have things been around here? Missed laughing at your posts! :tsu:

Aw. :blush: Pretty decent actually! Glad SOMEONE gets my sense of humor. lol

• Like 3