Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

fighting the darkness

joker121675

I have always been drawn to the supernatural, I have many gifts, none of which are mastered and finding new ones all the time, but my problem lies within understanding what is happening with me and trying to find someone that can help me strengthen the gifts to serve a purpose...one of my gifts is being an empath.. I feel the emotions of others as well as spirits...another is swing visions of the past, while awake and sleep....I also sense spirits by visual in the sense of swing an invisible movement and I can see orbs of light without any device....I can hear spirits only in meditative state...I also astro project very often...these are a few, but many more there are...my problem lies in knowing what to do when these things occure. I also have felt with negative energies that I am unsure how to defend myself and loved ones from....any help would be very appreciated....

Welcome to the forum. I think its a gift into itself to be able to control those things you mentioned. I have premonitions but trying to make one happen seems to be hard. Sometimes I also pick up on what someone is thinking about. I've also seen a ghost.

Hi there,

I have moved your thread to a more suitable forum for discussing this.

There a few of us here who are empathetic, sensitive to energies, mediums, and practised projectors. The question on what to do is a good one. I personally chose to develop further by working with my guides / higher self so that i could use my level of awareness in a productive way for helping others. So finding a sense of purpose/ direction with this is the first step. There are many fields you can explore with this that will all help to focus and develop these skills further, healing, mediumship, energy/earth work, all which involve working with other beings and bridging the gap between the subtle levels. When you find your outlet for this kind of energy and awareness it really becomes more of a life long journey.

As a starting point, I suggest having a read through the astral faqs thread, it covers all sorts of meditation, grounding, energy work and projection discussions within it.

Click here or follow the link in my sig - http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

well the point of defending oneself is a good one ...it should be the first thing you concern yourself with as you never know exactly what you are opening up to...a lot of people do not realise that when a bad person dies they dont automatically beome good and can become a real problem for the living....it is good that you can differentiate between good and bad thats a start...trust in your guides and helpers meditate on this aswell as during meditation ask to meet your guides and believe in yourself as self doubt can be manipulated by them...keep positive feelings going and ask for help in protecting yourself ...i was very lucky to have had guidance from a very good spiritual person...as long as you ask for protection before you do anything and believe its there then thats fine...and try to learn how to close down to spirit as being open all the time can be very tiring ...good luck on your journey :) xx

• Like 1

Thanks for the input...I will try the advise and see how it works....another question....is it my imagination or are the the spirits seeming to have a stronger energy about them...also I have my outlet...it is to help others in understanding that there is more in life than what they are taught..in a sense of helping to open there eyes to what is out there...some reason I have always known and understood things that was never taught or read about...not sure if its pastlife experience or my guide teaching me....but I still feel there is so much I need to know....right now my biggest concern is the negative energies bieng spirit or demon...I don't fear it but it is able to paralize me,it makes me angry more than anything because it has power over me that I cant fight....I believe in God and have tried using his word to get rid of them in the past...but the one I'm fighting now doesn't respond....I'm pretty self reliant and don't ask God for anything....talk to my angel all the time though....but this energy is much stronger and I'm at my end of my knowledge....it has attacked my woman, left scratches down her leg on 2 occasions....one of which was three sixes with x's over them...the only thing I have been able to do is provoke it so it will focus on me and leave her alone...I think it is one of her relatives that passed....well pretty sure....still I want to defeat or at least get rid of...and there lies my problem

• Like 1

After reading some on demons on this site I'm starting to question myself on wanting to defeat this energy...after a lot of thought I realize that the only attacks made by this energy was made after I provoked it with profanity out of anger because of how it made my girlfriend feel....so now I am wondering why it is making itself known to us in the first place...I can only conclude that I have been asking and wanting guidence so badly that it has come to show me something and out of my own ignorance I have made it angry...my intentions will be to apologize and hope it will accept and nolonger show aggression towards me and my loved ones

Easy, always have a camera with you. I heard that ghosts/spirits are afraid to be shown on videos/photos. I think if they are exposed to the world, God will pusnish them.

If you believe spirits exist, so does God and angels. Believe there's always someone protecting you. Otherwise, be skeptical and don't believe anything at all. All are your imaginations, tricked mind or hallucination.

• 3 weeks later...

After reading some on demons on this site I'm starting to question myself on wanting to defeat this energy...after a lot of thought I realize that the only attacks made by this energy was made after I provoked it with profanity out of anger because of how it made my girlfriend feel....so now I am wondering why it is making itself known to us in the first place...I can only conclude that I have been asking and wanting guidence so badly that it has come to show me something and out of my own ignorance I have made it angry...my intentions will be to apologize and hope it will accept and nolonger show aggression towards me and my loved ones

never yell at them.. always talk to them like you would talk to a child.. sounds like you have some attachment thing going on?? im not sure your member name "joker etc" is really appropriate if you want to be taken seriously by people that know how to deal with the dark world.. just creates a cloak of doubt and is why i have stayed away from this post.. good luck..

• 4 weeks later...

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD SAY THAT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LEARN TO USE YOUR GIFTS CORRECTLY AND LEARN TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS YOU NEED TO FIND YOUR NEAREST "CIRCLE" YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ASK AT YOUR LOCAL SPIRITUAL CHURCH, IF THEY DONT RUN THEM THEMSELVES THEN THEY WILL KNOW WHO DOSE.

AND SECONDLY, YOU DO NEED TO LEARN TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND ANYONE WITH YOU BEFORE YOU CONFRONT ANY EVIL/BAD SPIRITS.

Ah, the reason you're getting paralyzed would be your astro projection. While opening yourself to spirits while in your body gives only some influence on you to them astro projecting makes it so they can get massive amounts in a short time. After all, astro projecting makes it so you leave your body without a soul, why couldn't something else get influence while your gone?

Personally I've searched as much as you have seemed to, just went into a different direction. The defense I know and learned is immersing myself in the light, at least when I'm fighting them. I've had some epic conflicts and moments in my life lol, but for me God has always been there to back me so I cannot lose. Still, while I very heavily suggest you take this path yourself it would mean losing astro projection, being a medium, and most likely almost all the spirits that talk to you. While I'm sure those that leave would be demons you might not believe so, so onto something you might be able to do.

First and formost, get rid of the demon hanging with you. Sounds like it might be trying to make itself a familier to you, but in doing so the more you become buddy buddy with it the closer you'll be to possession. Even should you not believe me, at least look into it, after all you're already getting paralyzed by forces beyond you. For the other stuff, if your going to open yourself to something to it to the force of nature, at least that's a nuetral force. I'd also suggest quitting astral projecting yourself, as I've heard horror story upon horror story in my field involving it.

Also, look into the being calling itself your angel, kinda weird the way it's going on about you *shrugs*. Heck, it might actually be an angel as your being led to learn more, so maybe I'm wrong about it. Mainly, my way is closing myself off from all influencing but God's, so my suggestion is question everything (heck, New Testament kinda points to doing this as well).

Congrats on acknowledging your gifts. So many simply lock them away and avoid speaking of them. I have yet to be able to master any of them but I do find myself sort of "shooing them away," when I am simply not feeling up to it.

I would assume that if it is attacking your girlfriend it should be banished.... I wouldn't apologize to it I would get rid of it. I am starting to understand why in vampire movies / stories there is the myth of "they only come in if you invite them in." I would cut that demon off and depend on god.

Poor Sakari, all of you lucky people having to defend yourself from evil spirits and demons, and meanwhile sakari offers himself up, lowers his defenses, goes through all kinds of rituals and research and he can get a demon to as much as sniff him. Have you guys considerd helping him in his endeavor? He has a thread on it "How do I summon evil spirits and demons."

There's a simple reason for that really, why would they pay attention to someone they already have compared to those they have to fight to get. Of course, it might be that he's mocking them to *shrugs*

Poor Sakari, all of you lucky people having to defend yourself from evil spirits and demons, and meanwhile sakari offers himself up, lowers his defenses, goes through all kinds of rituals and research and he can get a demon to as much as sniff him. Have you guys considerd helping him in his endeavor? He has a thread on it "How do I summon evil spirits and demons."

He doesn't do any of the rituals suggested . Someone else claims to do them,but I'm dubious about that too .