Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I wonder if anybody's thought of this before

Bonecrusher

What about this for a whopper of a theory?

I've heard about abduction stories where the greys have disguised themselves as owls and people.

So I'm going to take it a step further and say that maybe the greys are in reality pretending to be other aliens as well. They could even be pretending to be fellow abductees themselves lying on the tables.

How many stories do you know about where there is two abductees on the same craft at the same night.

I can imagine this is a hard one to stomach because that means you have to discount the reptilians and Nordics.

There could be other explanations out there but I've thought about this one for years. It refuses to go away. You know how deceptive the greys are and there's a sense of probability about it.

Edited by Walnut Whip

I've heard about abduction stories where the greys have disguised themselves as owls and people.

So I'm going to take it a step further and say that maybe the greys are in reality pretending to be other aliens as well. They could even be pretending to be fellow abductees themselves lying on the tables.

How many stories do you know about where there is two abductees on the same craft at the same night.

I can imagine this is a hard one to stomach because that means you have to discount the reptilians and Nordics.

There could be other explanations out there but I've thought about this one for years. It refuses to go away. You know how deceptive the greys are and there's a sense of probability about it.

Could they even be pretending to be the Iargans?

Picture1.png

3497.jpg

If so then Stefan Denaerde had the wool well and truly pulled over his eyes!

Your theory sounds cross between Harry Potter and Red Dwarf so in reality your saying the grey aliens are shape shifters, hmm so on that thought alone if they can look like us maybe they have infiltrated every aspect of our world and are running the show and that's why they are making us kill each other of so they can claim the earth as their own brraaaaawwww ha ha ha. :alien:

or what if they were pretending to exist?

that is one theory i could more easily digest than those you've posed here

my ideal fantasy about aliens is that they are human. from the future. that's right, said it out loud. it's US!!!

• Like 1

Stefan Denaerde? I've not had the privilege!

But thats the thing about greys. You don't know where your coming or going with them.

Just by staring at you they could exhibit some kind of mind control and make you see what they want you to see.

Also some of the ecological messages sound similar from the Nordics and Greys.

Providing they are from different planets which my theory strongly denies.

Edited by Walnut Whip

my ideal fantasy about aliens is that they are human. from the future. that's right, said it out loud. it's US!!!

I've considered that one too; quite plausible. Just one caveat; never could we say that the theory accounts for all the different strains seen and experienced over the last 70 years. In all probability they come from a variety of times and places.

Stefan Denaerde? I've not had the privilege!

But thats the thing about greys. You don't know where your coming or going with them.

Just by staring at you they could exhibit some kind of mind control and make you see what they want you to see.

Also some of the ecological messages sound similar from the Nordics and Greys.

Providing they are from different planets which my theory strongly denies.

You tube clips:

Cosmic Encounter - Stefan Denaerde interview Part 1

Cosmic Encounter - Stefan Denaerde interview Part 2

That seems a more popular theory than the one I cobbled together.

And tbh it's not one I'm discounting either but we're never get to the bottom of this.

And that's why UFO's and especially alien abduction makes it a compelling subject.

Edited by Walnut Whip

Always seemed to make the most sense to me. People from the future that time travel.

• Like 1

As we understand Time Travel physics ATM we can't have retrograde travel to a point before the existence of time machines (ie you can travel back to the day the first time machine was activated, but not to the day Jesus was crucified) so unless that theory is wrong (entirely possible, it is after all only a theory) then someone has invented a time machine as long ago as the Middle Ages (cf The "Battle of Nuremberg").

However, the OP's theory is predicated upon one salient point - that the Grey Aliens exist - that we've not been able to conclusively prove. And even if they do, we can't prove that there are Grey aliens because the Reptiles (if they exist) have the ability to disguise themselves (they disguise themselves as humans after all, and they do have a deceptive and malicious agenda), it could be the Reptiles being the ones in disguise and not the Greys.

As we understand Time Travel physics ATM we can't have retrograde travel to a point before the existence of time machines (ie you can travel back to the day the first time machine was activated, but not to the day Jesus was crucified) so unless that theory is wrong (entirely possible, it is after all only a theory) then someone has invented a time machine as long ago as the Middle Ages (cf The "Battle of Nuremberg").

that's the kicker right there. basing things on what we know at the moment.

my fantasy says that, seeing how we have advanced technologically in my own lifetime and the snowball effect that that technology has, it's entirely possible that in the not too distant future we will have figured out how to travel in time. i also don't believe it will be a machine that aids us. i like to think we will discover how to move through found portals or dimensions

• Like 1

Here is another thought. Maybe their not physically changing but changing your perception of them via their higher consciousness.

But I have read many claims that the greys are able to do what the OP suggests. I mean hey....if the can supposedly walk through walls and communicate telepathically than anything is possible I guess

I read about this encounter with alien greys where the woman said they just walked through a tear in space and were right in her room, She then said that after they left she kept having nightmares and things would fly off her shelves and that maybe something else came through the tear in space with the grey. Food for thought

Why bother? In fact why even bother with abductions? Why not just take what you want if an advanced telepathic race?

Picture1.png

3497.jpg

I hope you're not being serious.

Stefan Denaearde had the wool pulled over your eyes: he even admitted (sort of) it was all just a nice story.

http://www.unexplain...50#entry4297553

http://www.unexplain...50#entry4297664

http://web.archive.org/web/20110725224835/http://www.galactic-server.net/rune/iarga.html

Edited by Abramelin

Picture1.png

3497.jpg

the Largans look to be great fighter, with the long arms and big upper body.

The whole time travel thing seem a lot less plausible than being from another planet. Right now we just can't put time travel in a logical sense. the conundrum just seem endless

Hm, interesting theory. I've never heard this before.

What made you believe in this theory? I like to know what makes people think the way they think.

The problem I have with them Being humans from the future is the fact that hey wouldnt technically be aliens then, They would be us in the far off future. When I think of aliens I think of a different species than mankind.

The problem I have with them Being humans from the future is the fact that hey wouldnt technically be aliens then, They would be us in the far off future. When I think of aliens I think of a different species than mankind.

Does it matter? Either way it's still a phenomena well beyond our current understanding that current science has little hope of unlocking,

• Like 1

Hm, interesting theory. I've never heard this before.

What made you believe in this theory? I like to know what makes people think the way they think.

It's like some kind of annoying headache that refuses to go away.

There wasn't much thinking required,just a steady stream of UFO books.

Nowadays you don't see this stuff in mainstream shops which is a shame.

But I'm well aware of all of the major cases before 1990.

"alien" in it's strictest sense means "not like us", so some sort of Homo Sapien Chrononauticus would be "alien" to us.

Does it matter? Either way it's still a phenomena well beyond our current understanding that current science has little hope of unlocking,

Its not really a problem and in actuallity I would find it even more incredible, and if they are time travelers then I would think they wouldnt want us to see them at all. You know the whole dont change the past thing or it will have ramifications for the future.