Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What species is this and why isin't thereinfo

CrypticSouthpaw

I understand the first line, but you throw me on the second, you are going to have to explain how they are gods by definition in your mind, if your mind has already chosen not to believe in god?

ps: don`t get me wrong, i am not religious, but thats why I am asking you about the definition, you either do believe or you do not, or you could be an agnostic?

and guys keep in mind that im left handed and i have type B blood. Both are supposed to be major targets for ET

never heard the left hand thing and i thought it was rhesus negs.

Maybe they are trying to correct those human defects.

omg, first time ive heard some one come to that conclusion, would be funny if it where true

I believe that consiousness is a collective, certain beings reach god hood and thus become creators of life themselves. Life being the enbodyment of energy and consiousness,

If your asking if i believe in life after death, yes i do but in my oppinion its not for everyone. I believe that you have to work towards being capable of reincarnation. I do not believe that all souls reincarnate.

I believe that the stars and galaxies were created by complex mathimatical equations where a star would explode and merge with more matter to create a new star. I believe that the universe has and always will be here because of the constant recycling that is being done and i do not believe there ever was a starting point. I think the universe is infinite as well as time and space. I see the universe as an endless sea of galaxies.

But my definition of god is a being able of omnipotence omnipotence and omnipresence which is what these beings have. The ability to know all that wants to be known, the ability to be anywhere at any time/ and the ability to be all power.

Well, i can`t argue with that, because i feel very much the same. we just seem to differ in the using of the word god and i have not seen weird creatures. but I am left handed and blood group B, (true) so my question now is why have the ETs avoided me?

never heard the left hand thing and i thought it was rhesus negs.

one of thirty current human blood group systems. yes i googled that and never knew there was this many group systems.

Maybe they are trying to correct those human defects.

What defect? i am left handed and do not see it as a defect, apart from the fact that i can not peel potatoes very well, even with a left handed peeler. My brain just doesn`t want to know, which I have managed to use to my advantage over the years. ;)

Im not sure, i had a strong yurning to see them. It was actually a life dream of mine. I would sit outside in the summer. And have my eyes glued to the sky, i would get so excited seeing one pop up out of no where then zip by. So i sat out there longer and i saw more. I decided to tell my friends about it and we even spent the nights hours on his belcony overlooking the mountains and we would see squads. He could't believe that i was telling the truth. We would talk about all sorts of theories about who they were and what they would look like. 3 weeks later i was working at Tim Hortons with a close friend and i told him about all my recent experiences showing people UFOs so i said i bet if i slept over at your house you would defently see a ufo for yourself. and we did. many of them. we saw a squad move towards the highlands and my friend was like... are those lights reappearing ... and disappear? Yeah dude iv been seeing these for weeks, Then thats when we heard the dogs barking for a solid minute then die down in unison.

my eye color since then has changed i used to have vivid brown eyes but now they are green... does that mean anything?

only thing with changing eye colours is the origin of violet eyes. think people saw some weird supernatural comet or something and eyes changed colour. just some lore i read

a female thats left handed and type b what are the odds pretty low LOL. something like 10-12 % are left handed. a huge gap of them are mentally challenged or autistic. about 5% of the worlds population has mental disabilities of some sort. 2% of the population is schizophrenic. as 20% of lefties are schizophrenic that leaves 5% of normal lefties without defects. If you want to get into the genius factor aprox 1.36% of lefties are geniuses opposed to its right counterparts .90 roughly. does thats that mean? that means of that 5% of lefties 1.36% of them are geniuses.

Oddly enough the consistancy for lefties has remained at 10-30% of the population ( with accounts of mixhandedness acounting for the extra 20%)

Im not sure, i had a strong yurning to see them. It was actually a life dream of mine. I would sit outside in the summer. And have my eyes glued to the sky, i would get so excited seeing one pop up out of no where then zip by. So i sat out there longer and i saw more. I decided to tell my friends about it and we even spent the nights hours on his belcony overlooking the mountains and we would see squads. He could't believe that i was telling the truth. We would talk about all sorts of theories about who they were and what they would look like. 3 weeks later i was working at Tim Hortons with a close friend and i told him about all my recent experiences showing people UFOs so i said i bet if i slept over at your house you would defently see a ufo for yourself. and we did. many of them. we saw a squad move towards the highlands and my friend was like... are those lights reappearing ... and disappear? Yeah dude iv been seeing these for weeks, Then thats when we heard the dogs barking for a solid minute then die down in unison.

Could they have been meteorites, shooting stars? cos in the right area and conditions, you sit looking long enough, you can easily spot a few. i have.

males are 3times more likly to be left handed so that leaves you at like the 1% mark or something retarded. Lets just say theres not many people like you and me around.

nah i see plenty of meteor showers and they are quite beautiful. But these things are UFOs they are air crafts that when i point them out to people it boggles their mind and they say right away A) holy **** aliens or /B don't want any part in that

Edited by CrypticSouthpaw

Most people when walking outside spend their time with their eyes glued to the pavement, you only have to spend five mins looking up to see something amazing. sometimes wondered if looking into space could make you smarter as it reminds you how small u are.

• Like 2

iv had someone straight up tell me, DONT YOU TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS why man i see these things every day JUST DONT wow dude you saw it too don't rage.

a female thats left handed and type b what are the odds pretty low LOL. something like 10-12 % are left handed. a huge gap of them are mentally challenged or autistic. about 5% of the worlds population has mental disabilities of some sort. 2% of the population is schizophrenic. as 20% of lefties are schizophrenic that leaves 5% of normal lefties without defects. If you want to get into the genius factor aprox 1.36% of lefties are geniuses opposed to its right counterparts .90 roughly. does thats that mean? that means of that 5% of lefties 1.36% of them are geniuses.

Oddly enough the consistancy for lefties has remained at 10-30% of the population ( with accounts of mixhandedness acounting for the extra 20%)

Mentally challenged? love that word!

Well i am not, and can categorically say that i have met a few who are and they were all right handed.

I count myself as a normal human being, so it would be interesting who came up with those stats? a right or left handed person, Stas wise, there are more mentally challenged people out there who are right handed.

I do know though that many of the geniuses have or are left handed.....maybe I just haven`t found my forte yet.

Edited by freetoroam

Well, if you know you're gonna see 'em, film them!

Now he has told us about it, he really should.

il need a decent camera. I havin't seen them around this year which is weird because they were plastering the sky in 2009 before the winter olymics 45 minutes away.

I saw tons of army officials everywhere, our airport was closed during those months. And lots of people reported seeing flashing lights coming from within the tress on the mountains illuminating huge sections of forest. I saw this too by the river overlooking towards the mountains that face the ocean.

Now he has told us about it, he really should.

I'm not sure they make left-handed cameras though. Or if lefties are even allowed to own one. Not sure of the laws there.

• Like 1

not left handed but im an O neg, every neg i know has had experiences

Have you been visited by ET`s? if so, thats not fair because I haven`t yet I fall into their "wish list" category.

Have you been visited by ET`s? if so, thats not fair because I haven`t yet I fall into their "wish list" category.

i think its cus your secretly ambidextrous and they dont know what to think lol

and as i said in the begining of the thread iv seen it twice. a year later i was with 2 friend at a school and i kinda ****ed around with a prayer to yahweh and it poped up in front of me well my 2 friends were laying on the ground looking at the meteor shower ( that was our intention) i saw some video on youtube where this guy summons a ufo with a prayer so i tried it but i said it wrong i said i am yehwah make your presence known to us. And then2-3 min later this thing that was sort of low to the ground like an animal but was formless and shifting and see thru. I saw it walk from out of no where but it was so dark dark on the feild i couldnt tell if it was purpossly making its imagine appear blurry or if i just couldnt see well enough then and as it walk i told my friends guys... don't freak out... look. and they both were instantly on their feet backing away muttering the words cougar and huge wild animal/ and i was trying to tell them it wasint an animal. I felt that familiar feeling of extreme dread but this time it wasint forign and i could move my limbs. i walked towards my friends and said GUYS come back and then they ran. I looked back at the creature that was shimmering a gasoline colour walking towards the fensed play ground into a shadow that was cast by a distant street light peaking a hill/ i saw it disappear into there and it didint come back out/ i ran and catched up to my friends and my friend sandrine who is a girl didint wanna go back/ kyle my other friend was inclined to return after we walked her home. so we did so, we went back and get got a blanket and food cus it was kinda cold on the ground. We sat out there and i said the prayer again and i heard a a charge a Zzzzzzzt sound and kyles face went O.O then i said it again and a few moments later we heard it again... coming from a different direction in the feild. Around that time it was 3:30 am. and my friend had said well its gone now. that was really cool dude but i gotta go home to sleep.