Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What species is this and why isin't thereinfo

CrypticSouthpaw

I'm not sure they make left-handed cameras though. Or if lefties are even allowed to own one. Not sure of the laws there.

We can use the same cameras as right handed people. Talking about photos, here is one I took recently of an extremely rare bird, i do believe i am the only one who managed to get a picture of it.

126745-stock-photo-nature-red-animal-feet-sand-legs.jpg

• Like 1

at the time the mindset i had was that the universal embodyment that is consciousness is god and that every soul potencially has the ability to bond body and soul

I saw myself as yahweh because my time right now is that of learning and expanding boundaries. At some point i will be more connected to the energy that bonds all indefinably

And i will be like them. I saw myself as a fragment of this god and so that am i.

Edited by CrypticSouthpaw

all i know is i have shown them to a handful of people and a lot of people in my town believe us. Iv talked about this with other friends who live downtown and they say they have seen the cats. I have even been to a party once. I heard someone stop the whole crowd and tell them an experience they had living on the rez. they were in a tree fort and they saw the black dog. it got up on 2 legs and leap and bounded with speed. I then chillingly told them my experience with my other friends present at the part 2 of which had experienced the creature with me. and everyone almost **** their pants.

have you ever read any of the book of enoch? the fallen angels are cut off from god and out of desperation asks a human to pray for them. maybe out of desperation they checked out if you were crying wolf lol

They communicate with feelings

Oh great. Now we've got emo aliens.

• Like 3

from all the experiences iv heard and recalled from the area no one has ever been hurt. As far as i understand they are testing people? Showing up at will to unexpecting victims and watching if they fight or flight or something else? Im extremely sensitive to electronics and frequencies. I might have tentennus im not sure. I hear a frequency in my head. but if i focus on something else it goes away. I sleep with a fan on and have been my whole life because in absolute silence i hear a ringing in my head. The weird thing is if i focus on it the frequency changes. and if i focus on a different freqency its almost as if the freqency in my head changes. iv sat there sometimes when im bored and practiced switching freqencies to see how high and low i can make it. i can make the freqency pulse or make it a constant sound.

i had this problem before i had an ear operation. i had tubes put in. but i my hearing is perfect. Its my pumping addrenalin that keeps me alert constantly. but im so fatigued. I know im tired but the addrenlin keeps me up.

no matter how many bong tokes i smoke it wont knock me out i have to put myself in deep meditation every night. by forcing myself into sleep paralysis

And you wanna know why i smoke. Its because i can't handle the chemicals my body pumps out with anxiety and somehow smoking this neutralizes it for me.

Im absolutely paranoid when im sober.

from all the experiences iv heard and recalled from the area no one has ever been hurt. As far as i understand they are testing people? Showing up at will to unexpecting victims and watching if they fight or flight or something else? Im extremely sensitive to electronics and frequencies. I might have tentennus im not sure. I hear a frequency in my hear. but if i focus on something else it goes away. I sleep with a fan on and have been my whole life because in absolute silence i hear a ringing in my head. The weird thing is if i focus on it the frequency changes. and if i focus on a different freqency its almost as if the freqency in my head changes. iv sat there sometimes when im bored and practiced switching freqencies to see how high and low i can make it. i can make the freqency pulse or make it a constant sound.

The strange thing is, I can hear what i call "electricity". At night i can hear the noise, its like a long hum but changes from high to low. In my old flat, it used to drive me mad and sometimes would get up and switch off the electricity from the fuse box, it did help, but then I could still hear it a bit because it went through the flat from upstairs.

It sounds a bit strange but I just thought i had a sensitive hearing to electric currents, now i live on a boat and it has never happened here although we have electricity, runs of batteries.

It brought it back, i never saw it walk in and out wit hthe kid i only saw it walk into an alley way after shapeshifting into its pale form. we heard a baby scream and seconds later the saucer.

My friend ran inside and i followed him thats when we noticed the clock 2:31 i had binoculars was peering out the window. argued with my friend if it toke it for a while

looked back at the clock its the same time.

Just a hunch...do you live in WA state? Oh, BC

Edited by hacktorp

i had this problem before i had an ear operation. i had tubes put in. but i my hearing is perfect. Its my pumping addrenalin that keeps me alert constantly. but im so fatigued. I know im tired but the addrenlin keeps me up.

i assume when you sleep you have the same mentality as the day, i came to the conclusion that meditation with out emotion can allow your body to cleanse its self of any adrenaline. even tho i think it would benefit me, inever get round to doing it lol

Edited by Armchair Educated

i live in british columbia 45 minutes away from whisler 1 hour away from vancouver and 6 hours away from seatle

And yeah electricity did drive me nuts for a while, but im adapting to it and now i don't mind the sounds. Im hoping that by practicing on manipulating them will somehow increase my psychic ability if i have any haha.

And has for lucid dreaming, Im not sure. Can't everyone do that? i mean all you do is there. put yourself in a sleep state which i have to every night. then start flooding my mind of moving pictures of memories and i start to hear their sounds in my ears. i can hear people talk birds. then it all fades to black. And i see a swirl of redish light paint an outline of a building i thought up. with cobble stones. everything else around the area was solid black then it would melt away and i would think of the smoke shaped animals appearing and running. then disappearing and i would see strange symbols appear and images that look like sacred geomtery. then a major memory would pop up. somehow warped. and i would be caught in a dream. then i wake up and forget beyond that point. but thats one of my experiences of lucid dreaming.

the cool thing about lucid dreaming is it looks like your looking at it all with your eyes and is clearly distinct of that of observing dream. imagine a movie behind your eyelids. its pretty vivid.

not every one can do it, most people cant recall dreams. so even if they did lucid dream they wouldnt remember. ive got bored of lucid dreaming it seems pointless as once u can do anyything and have done anything you would want to do in a dream, you just get bored and go back into normally dreams

the cool thing about lucid dreaming is it looks like your looking at it all with your eyes and is clearly distinct of that of observing dream. imagine a movie behind your eyelids. its pretty vivid.

as soon as i close my eyes im bombarded with images and scenes that are just random. have you ever had any psychic dreams?

yeah il agree with you on that. I this one dream. that lasted 8 hours but was only 2 minutes. I was at inside at the door step of some house iv never been to. I saw a white panted door the house looked new with white tial floors and a staircase that i somehow knew was behind me that had brown carpet running up it. the door had 4 small windows that had an orange glow from outside coming from a street light. the inside lights were on. I saw the door open and i looked outside and i saw it was snowing. there was the house had a drive way that lead straight to a road that ran from right to left i saw a dense forest on the otherside of the side walk there was a street light directly across from me and under it a bulky white cage. i saw the gate of the cage and nothing in it. then the door opened and a white wolf with pircing blue eyes walked out. it stood as the snow fell silently, then my i saw its face curl into a snarl and it bared its teeth and did a low growl. and ran bolting and leaped straight at my face. i woke up and it was morning. completely confused by how fast the dream had occured and how long i had slept.

ive moved my perception infront of my head turned it around looked at my face and then moved my perception so i could look at the back of my head lol

not every one can do it, most people cant recall dreams. so even if they did lucid dream they wouldnt remember. ive got bored of lucid dreaming it seems pointless as once u can do anyything and have done anything you would want to do in a dream, you just get bored and go back into normally dreams

I do often have lucid dreams, what has been happening for about 2 years now, is when I go to bed, i may feel quite awake, then I start recalling the dream from the night before, as if I am just waking up from it, it is at this point that I know I will be asleep within minutes. I do not nessasarily end up having that same dream, most of the time I do not, its just like I have been taken back to the last part of the dream, I do not lie there thinking about it to start, i could be reading a book or watching tv then the dream starts in my mind, but i am still awake, for a while.

yeah il agree with you on that. I this one dream. that lasted 8 hours but was only 2 minutes. I was at inside at the door step of some house iv never been to. I saw a white panted door the house looked new with white tial floors and a staircase that i somehow knew was behind me that had brown carpet running up it. the door had 4 small windows that had an orange glow from outside coming from a street light. the inside lights were on. I saw the door open and i looked outside and i saw it was snowing. there was the house had a drive way that lead straight to a road that ran from right to left i saw a dense forest on the otherside of the side walk there was a street light directly across from me and under it a bulky white cage. i saw the gate of the cage and nothing in it. then the door opened and a white wold with pircing blue eyes walked out. it stood as the snow fell silently, then my i saw its face curl into a snarl and it bared its teeth and did a low growl. and ran bolting and leaped straight at my face. i woke up and it was morning. completely confused by how fast the dream had occured and how long i had slept.

i have a theory about this. writers have long said that they cant think or imagine on a full stomach, i think that your visualising abilities are hindered when your stomach is full and you dont dream until you have digested your food. i once when hungover was throwing up all morning and had an empty stomach and the second i closed my eyes i went into a lucid dream.

ive blogged alot of my past lucid dreaming experiences and prespectives, i might think different things now as i pondered it ages ago and have learnt alot more. check it out if u want, i gotta go to sleep but hope to speak to u guys soon

Edited by Armchair Educated