Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What species is this and why isin't thereinfo

CrypticSouthpaw

i could try to get a picture but i don't know if it would just screw up the camera and just overwhelm me with emotion. I think that would be kinda uncomfortable, but il spend more time outside again. Even tho i think i saw its true form, i saw it from a safe distance and 1 floor above ground. If i saw it up close. I don't know if my brain could comprehend what i was looking at. Its kinda a horrifying image seeing one of those things crawl out of a bush, even if it means no harm its presence is still terrifying both visually and emotionally. But there will come a time in humanity when peoples DNA will unlock

and our boundaries of emotion will be broken. There will be a time when man evolves higher degress of emotional output, attempting to come closer to god as many religions try. I believe that emotion is the language of the universe. And this new found psychic awakening that humanity will experience is a greater awareness of oneself and others ( emotion)

all it takes is an overwhelming "feeling" to be inspired. All it takes is confidence which is a " feeling one has of sucess* How come we use so many words to discribe feelings.

In fact we have to create hundreds of thousands of words just to describe how we * Feel*. You could spend hours typing up an essay on how you feel. when the feeling may only be a subtle lingering emotion. Don't you think that emotions transmit much faster both to process and to translate? Talking is quite inefficient, when you could easily draw pictures to discribe the feelings your trying to say. personify them by animals. by the forces of nature. personification of natural things with intricate order. The egyptians were some of these people who felt this way. as a small tablet could say many things to those reading it. Many sculptures were created as visual stories and wisdom. As well as warship. I think that humanity has lost its way long ago and are veering in a direction that will abruptly be shifted towards gods intention. God is not a single entity that controls all things in my oppinion. nor is it any such singular being with an ego. It is the description of what one sees as the viewer. and as the viewer adapts to the world he sees he comes more connected with it and with other users. We changed and view different experiences together. Eventually our abilties to view the world and each other will progress more. As the world is made on a foundation of physics principals that say that everything is always in constant motion there will come a time when we become sensitive to such vibrational ripples ( frequencies) that all life leaves.

I think its an exciting time for humanity. As there is more compassion, more understanding, and more craving for the unknown then ever in recorded history.

I think everyone takes for granted what age we live in, most of the trolls out there. Im sure you hardly think about computers not existing 60 years ago. About how close minded people must of been in the times before the web. How many people were kicking themsleves reading garbage in a library only to find out that there was an encyclopedia about to be released upon the public which would grant the ability to not only educate the masses but update on outdated knowledge from books.

I take into account that i live on a rock in space everyday. I was mystified by the world when i was young but that deminished. Now im sure all of us feel that subtle craving. a sort of * feeling* (emotion) of longing. longing for what was lost so long ago. before recorded history. We still crave that presuit of knowledge those of us who remember. We try to tell the others that the world is an illusion and we try to explain to others that we are being mislead. But our numbers are few, and we have been hunted throuout history. But now we can expand, and we are expanding. We are becoming more numerious then ever before. If there was a clearer indictation of humanities humanity touching its roots it would be right now.

As the world is filled with more scholars and scientists then even in history. We truly live in the golden age. An age where gold is put in every chip. an age where omnipresence is possible. An age where you can contact someone across the other side of the world and have a rare exotic plant shipped to you in days.

I really don't understand how people can live in such ignorance when we have s many options. and yet we take all of these for granted. And we have the educated. but we also have the ignorant who see the knowledge present but don't record it. then they try debating against people who keenly read everything without bias. Yeah you do see a lot of people with flawed logic, or seem to be reacting more on anger with their words rather then articulation. This is because humanity naturally is meant to progress and train the sensitivity of emotion. and neither fear nor love should be given such harsh bias. as it really does create unnessisary deuality. There should be a moderate * understanding* of what the emotion is and what it can do. but by no way should the world campaign one side or the other. This creates confusion for humanity would should be a very psychic emotional transfering race. But we arnt, for obvious reasons. I saw that the school systems need to be reworked in many many ways.

• Like 1

I think a quick apology might be in order here.

Mr Southpaw,considering all the time and trouble you've put into this thread I honestly think your having some kind of alien visitation.

Or at the very least some spiritual visitation,so I'm sorry about the references to big cats and your buddies playing a blindfold plank.

Tbh,these beings of lights are rumoured to be the top bananas in the alien hierarchy if the remote viewing claims are to be believed.

They don't usually visit this planet and usually stay behind so your experience is definetly unique and could be proof of the stakes being upped.

Edited by Walnut Whip
  • Like 1

Not bad, have heard I am allowed home tomorrow after being evacuated last Wednesday because here in England, we prefer to built on our flood plains instead of leave them be and allow the water to flow naturally.

Can you believe that? I live on a boat in a marina, they did have to evacuated the holiday homes cos they were bad, but us? a boat? what would Noah have done? This is health and safety gone absolutely bonkers.

What would Noah have done?

Maybe what we do now: build floating houses:

http://www.ecoboot.nl/artikelen/TelegraphNewsFloatingHouses.html.php

http://www.ecoboot.nl/artikelen/TelegraphNewsFloatingHouses.html.php

Floating houses? This isn't Bangladesh.

Tbh I don't suffer much from flooding.

The rivers are too small to cause any widespread damage.

And besides I live on top of a hill so I get a birdseye view.

http://www.ecoboot.n...Houses.html.php

Oooh, not very nice to look at, my boat is a whole lot better looking and probably better to navigate too.

But thanks for that, interesting!

It walked from the right side to the left then shapeshifted under a white light. I remeber there being a florecent street light there. But last time i checked i was baffled to see it gone.

anyways It stared at me with voidish eyes after it returned the child. It was around was at exactly 3 am that it brought the kid back, I never fully eliborated on the whole experience as it lasted from 11 PM to 4 AM I would be summerizing a huge list. but i did make a post about this on yahoo sometime ago. i believe it was a week after i saw it? maybe 2 weeks? il find it for you .

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah_JbDxk3rrOxoyR19kHkIXBFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20091001125250AAyS4H3 i made a post before this one but i was kinda frantic when i wrote it and plenty of grammar errors. i think this one i remember me writing about it in more detail. I wrote this 3 years ago. I saw the same thing a year after this with my 2 friends up at the school i mentioned this in an earlier post.

I had written it properly on another computer but that comp crashed. The story there is all jumbled up. at least the begining of it. And there are fractions missing in it too :/

I did say i was frantic when i wrote it LOL ****. i guess il have to type it up again soon.

anyways This really did happen to me. And i did experience some sort of computer hacking during that month. I actually got off a work shift with my buddy James who i was with. we both got our checks and i went to his house at after 10pm when we got off work. we were planning on looking for ufos because i had seen so many over the past 3 weeks. Im reading my dyslexic recounts and im quite ashamed LOL either way. point is i have wrote about this before and im not just coming out on the fly 3 years after seeing one.

It was the computer hacking that discouraged me. As i was saying i had gotten my check and the next day after me and james checkes out outside and talked to people only to find out every house on that street had a baby living on it, we decided to not look crazy or worry every family with every door we knock on. It just didn't seem like a good idea.

One guy we caved and told actually ended up looking around outside and said me and my friend looked like ghosts and that scared him because he had a feeling we were telling the truth.

And there was a bent garage i remember that was bent inward. but i think james said it was already like that. I donno. But you know whats nuts? when it walked up to the garbage bin and hid half its body/ we found out in the morning that the garbage bin was actually partically inside/beside a thorn leafed bush about 5 feet high. That thing walked into the bush stood there for a few seconds then teleported.

So it kinda was showing me i guess by doing that not only can it teleport. but it can walk thru objects.... and can't be shot.

i bought a computer that day, some crappy comaq. anyways i was on facebook trying to tell a friend what happened to me last night and my brand new comp would just freeze for a sec go black a blue screen poped up saying memory dump then my computer shut off and didnt restart. I turned it back on and tried finishing the story but it did the same thing. I got scared and when i logged back on facebook i stopped talking about it and my comp didint crash at all for hours. I tried installing wow on it and found out the fps was crap so i went back to walmart and upped to get a better comp. i tried testing if the other comp was faulty and was curious if i was actually being targeted. So i logged on facebook. brought up a chat box with a friend and started talking about it, i got up to the part where i was going to say when the cat walked across the road it shapeshifted into a humanoid. then my comp blue screened and shut off and didnt restart. I was so paranoid by that point that someone was targetting me. i tried the next day and the same thing happened so i decided to not talk about it anymore on that comp for fear that someone would actually Fry it on me. I never had any problems with my comp blue screen after that. not for months and months until viruses and what not.

Edited by CrypticSouthpaw

I've had a better look on that article about floating houses.

That's very neat but you do need a boat for your supplies.

But it is the land of dykes,tulips and canals so it's not a problem.

However impressive the house though it's not going to stop a mega tsunami.

Tbh these things look ready to replace igloos in the North Pole.

I've had a better look on that article about floating houses.

That's very neat but you do need a boat for your supplies.

But it is the land of dykes,tulips and canals so it's not a problem.

However impressive the house though it's not going to stop a mega tsunami.

Tbh these things look ready to replace igloos in the North Pole.

Where do they go for the pump out?

Where do they go for the pump out?

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

If this being are able to teleport, I don't see why they would need a space craft. Could it be that whoever was in the UFO was doing some kind of experimentation and you are the subject? They could be using some holographic technology to create what you saw. Or some technology that could penetrate the brain directly and manipulate it to see things? Maybe they could measure our vital signs or emotion from their ship and just experimenting us.

Or like R4z3 said, "sounds like a straight up demon".

• Like 1

I must have been suffering from sleep deprivation when I came up with that little bit of lameness.

It was the way you phrased it that took me by surprise and I was totally unprepared.

Everything in that post you quoted was too vague to require such an obtuse question.

Could it be you were you checking that my observational skills were up to scratch.

Edited by Walnut Whip

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

A pump out toilet. Unless they all have porta potti`s.

A pump out toilet. Unless they all have porta potti`s.

I don't know enough about them because I flunked Plumbing 101.

However those porta potties look like the ones you find in trains and planes.

I don't find it a stretch to find them on floating houses too.

However if I had a call of nature I'll probably do it over the veranda anyway.

But porta potties can only last so long before you get a blockage.

I wouldn't like to be in the vicinity when it gets to that stage.

I'm sure they regularly filter out the porta potties after every plane or train journey.

So a quick cross-reference then:

Schmegal is presumably Sméagol (latterly Gollum) from Lord of the Rings

Feedle might be foetal, as in the position a baby adopts in the womb.

Evoking, I suspect, should be invoking.

There are numerous basic spelling mistakes but nothing is to be gained in understanding this post by highlighting those too.

How did you come to the conclusion that they can 'warp time' and what does that even mean? If you refer to the so-called missing time phenonomenon oft associated with alien abduction nonsense, that has been shown to be little more than dreams, mass hysteria, or other local effects.

The rest of this is tale is utter garbage, either deliberately concocted or imagined in a state of delirium, either sickness or drug induced.

I call bull**** - not let's have something real and meaningful to think about.

You don't know what you people are asking upon you and what you are evoking. Their is a reason why aliens will not be revealed as of late. Humanity is showing us their presence but keeping us in the dark. its because they are coming back. If every alien i saw was the thing i saw. Then so help us god.Imagine a faceless alien. That crawls on all fours, as able to teleport. multishift between physical and energy. and its very presence ****s up electronics without intention... not to mention warping time itself. These things are gods.

My friend ran inside and i followed him thats when we noticed the clock 2:31 i had binoculars was peering out the window. argued with my friend if it toke it for a while

looked back at the clock its the same time. i told him and he starts flipping out. it brought it back when the clock eventually started around 3 am.

i saw it appear on the road as a black dog/ walk up to a garbage big look at me thru the window walk halkway behind the bin then disappear and reappear instantly 10 feet up the road my friend was in the feedle position by now. i guess he realized that there was no point in hiding considering it culd just pop up when ever it wanted to.

And it just glared at me with its voidish eyes. i saw nothing but felt everything. We stared at each other for a solid 20 seconds before my friend closes the blinds.

How did you come to the conclusion that they can 'warp time' and what does that even mean? If you refer to the so-called missing time phenonomenon oft associated with alien abduction nonsense, that has been shown to be little more than dreams, mass hysteria, or other local effects.

The rest of this is tale is utter garbage, either deliberately concocted or imagined in a state of delirium, either sickness or drug induced.

I call bull**** - not let's have something real and meaningful to think about.

So this is a steaming pack of lies?

I'm still not going to retract my apology though yet...

Let's see if there's any more cracks in his facade.

Of course your in the best position to notice them.

Let's see how the next couple of nights pan out.

Edited by Walnut Whip

Dude i wrote about this 3 years ago. And you want me to explain the time warp? When we ran upstairs he didint have the lights on in his room. i saw on his TV there was an electric clock plugged in with red degits saying 2:31. I remeber us lifting the window cill and me ducking under it and peering out as i heard the sounds fade to a distance. Thats when i grabbed the binoculars and decided to look outside and see if i could see anything up close. and during that time i was arguing with my friend well looking out the window if it took the baby or not. I looked back at the clock to see how long its been and the clock was still 2:31 So i said hey james look at the clock and he said wtf man wtf man okay dude okay lets count to 60 so we counted and got to 78 before we stopped counting, then my friend starts freaking out and hes on the verge of a nervous break down. Thats when i looked out the window looked back at the clock and the second i looked back i saw it flip from 2:31 to 2:32 then time continued normally. It abducted the kid for a total of 30 minutes but it felt like an hour.

Anyways everything im telling you isin't bull****. I have dyslexia because im left handed so when i wrote my experience its not the full thing on yahoo. I did write it properly out and send it to my friends on facebook because it would take 2 hours to type up. Why did it have a ship? i wondered that too, They need the ship for research equipment.

****** I only made this account to post about this.

To inform others of their existance and find answers.

To link similarities together and see the big picture here. Iv learned quite a bit from experience that peices a lot of things together that people still wonder about.

i don't like parties, i don't like competition. I don't like the majority of humanity simply for who they are.

And i think everyone is living a lie.

soon somethings coming come smack everyone in the face and wake them up from their dreams.

Iv never liked social gatherings, im not afraid of social interaction. Just im to intense of an individual for some stupid norton.

You know how often i get called weird? I don't even mention anything about aliens or anything to revealing yet people call me weird all the time.

I hardly talk to people. im very cautious of others intentions and so i can be difficult to get close to. Id rather hang in the back of the crowd. and prefer not to be the staring attraction. My point is i don't give a **** about giving you guys a taste of my novel skills nor am i trying to win over a community or something retarded.

Im here to express what i know and answer questions that people would not know unless they have been thru what i have.

So please be respectful. Im not a monkey. Im B- and left handed. So treat me like one and not one of your right handed RH positive brothers.

Edited by kmt_sesh
It's in your best interest not to insult the forum of which you're a member or the posters with whom you interact. And please be mindful of language—the filters are there for a reason.

I don't know enough about them because I flunked Plumbing 101.

However those porta potties look like the ones you find in trains and planes.

I don't find it a stretch to find them on floating houses too.

However if I had a call of nature I'll probably do it over the veranda anyway.

But porta potties can only last so long before you get a blockage.

I wouldn't like to be in the vicinity when it gets to that stage.

I'm sure they regularly filter out the porta potties after every plane or train journey.

Oh dear, you really need educating on the porta potti things. :D they don`t get blocked, they get carried out and empties, actually let me go into real detail about it...right are you sitting comfortably? ok.......................right you sit.......................actually.................maybe not, google it. :lol:

Oh dear, you really need educating on the porta potti things. :D they don`t get blocked, they get carried out and empties, actually let me go into real detail about it...right are you sitting comfortably? ok.......................right you sit.......................actually.................maybe not, google it. :lol:

I was sorta right because say you have a ten-man working party doing some road maintenance.

Well it says here plain as mud that if this party used the porta potty for forty hours it would eventually become unusable.

The damn things don't even need to be plumbed so all you need is a strong pair of shoulders and some formaldehyde.

It still needs to be regularly disinfected though. I'm glad I took your challenge up!

I was sorta right because say you have a ten-man working party doing some road maintenance.

Well it says here plain as mud that if this party used the porta potty for forty hours it would eventually become unusable.

The damn things don't even need to be plumbed so all you need is a strong pair of shoulders and some formaldehyde.

It still needs to be regularly disinfected though. I'm glad I took your challenge up!

formaldehyde? you want to preserve that s...?

I reckon those ten men need to just empty it out more often, and please,,,,,,for forty hours? what are they eating on that floating estate?

ps: sorry to the Op, we seem to have gone of topic a bit.

Edited by freetoroam