Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man who became a woman wants to be a man

Still Waters

A pensioner is pleading with the NHS to turn her from a woman back into a man, after realising the sex change operation she had 23 years ago was a huge mistake.

RAF veteran Gary Norton, 75, underwent a full male to female gender reassignment - but says it left her trapped in the wrong body.

She's now ditched her wardrobe of women's clothes to live as a man again and is on the waiting list for a mastectomy.

http://www.dailymail...-man-again.html

Well he changes his mind as often as a woman *ducks to avoid rotten tomatoe* :ph34r:

That bikini picture was pretty sweet.

Edited by OverSword

i am glad the NHS are not footing the billl....im not completely heartless and agree with helping those born with the wrong body but he made a choice and blaming poor advice is rubbish as i have a friend whos Dad went through this and the stipulations and requirements are there to make sure you want it.....there is so many children and others needing life saving ops that we cant afford to give them ....we all have to live with our choices so should he / she and at the age they are why bother to be honest.....it comes across as a bit of you make your bed you lie in it...its not like he is going to be able to use it as it wont work even if he is a red blooded man now x

Well he changes his mind as often as a woman *ducks to avoid rotten tomatoe* :ph34r:

That bikini picture was pretty sweet.

rotten tomatos are too good for you :gun: Edited by Feebs
  • Like 1

I guess being a woman wasn't as easy as he thought. At his age I think he just needs to live with his/her decision and not expect tax payers to foot the bill.

• Like 1

That's fine. Just so long as there's not a future headline that reads, "Man who became a Woman and then a Man, wants to be a Woman, again."

I'm sorry to laugh, but the best part was, "I'm tired of doing my hair and make-up".

• Like 2

That's fine. Just so long as there's not a future headline that reads, "Man who became a Woman and then a Man, wants to be a Woman, again."

I'm sorry to laugh, but the best part was, "I'm tired of doing my hair and make-up".

that last part did make me laugh...see us women have it hard....lol

The city of San Francisco, CA has passed a law that sex change surgeries and after care should be available as emergency care to anyone who feels "trapped" in the wrong body. They know Cali is going over it's own fiscal cliff and they assume the US government is going to bail them out at some point. And you know what? They are probably correct. It makes me weep for the lost sanity in our government.

But he/she/he is on the waiting list for a mastectomy, looks like the NHS are doing something with our hard earned tax money for him.

Is he/she/he crazy? not as crazy as our NHS are for even putting him on the waiting list.

But he/she/he is on the waiting list for a mastectomy, looks like the NHS are doing something with our hard earned tax money for him.

Is he/she/he crazy? not as crazy as our NHS are for even putting him on the waiting list.

that has made me so angry.....he does not deserve it .....this country is pathetic..treating idiots and letting kids and disabled suffer x

Man wants to be amoeba again. Takes one step backwards.

J/K.