Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the gable film fake

tyrant lizard

I know this film has been debunked, but has the authenticity of the debunkers been proved?

I'm no tin foil hat dude, but I just can't see a guy in a ghilly suit in that video.

So you think it was real?

There was a episode of MonsterQuest in early 2010 where they talked to everyone involved and all confessed openly that it was a fake done to promote the Legend of the Beast of Bray Road.

409 (68) "America's Wolfman" March 24, 2010 (2010-03-24) Investigators head into the isolated wilderness of the Midwest United States in search of a legendary creature described as half-man/half-wolf; guiding them are various eye-witness testimonies and a recently surfaced, but suspicious video of the purported beast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonsterQuest#Season_four_.282010.29

• Like 1

There is a video on YouTube of the guy who did it (a history channel excerpt I think it was). It features some of the props and explanations of how scenes were made. Not to mention the vehicle used you can see in some of the shots. Pretty sure it is fake.

The actual monster part is of thr guyin a ghillie suit. Still amazed by the way he pulled it off in the video.

• Like 1

It is all right here....

[media=]

[/media]

http://www.unexplain...9

It is also on about 12 other threads, but same thing...

• Like 1

I think this is a great video. The man in the suit does a great job.

It would give me pause if I saw that coming at me, with limited visibility say, at dusk.

One of my favorites.

• Like 1

So you think it was real?

No I don't think it's real I just don't think it looks that much like a guy in a suit.

It is all right here....

[media=]

[/media]

http://www.unexplain...9

It is also on about 12 other threads, but same thing...

But what I was wondering is if the people who said they made it did make it. Sorry if this is explained in your video, I can't watch it coz I'm at work and we're not allowed to play at work.

I think this is a great video. The man in the suit does a great job.

It would give me pause if I saw that coming at me, with limited visibility say, at dusk.

One of my favorites.

I think it looks like a bear ape hybrid. Had me fooled for a while. (well, I still don't think it looks like a guy in a suit, though I'm fairly sure it must be)

Has anyone tried to reconstruct it in a ghillie suit?

It is explained in the video, and shows how he did it......This topic should be closed.

If you can not play at work, why are you on here while at work?

I can use the computer but can't go on youtube or anything like that. I'll have a look when I get home. Thanks for sharing.

But in the mean time quickly close the thread before the world ends

This topic has been covered quite extensively in previous threads, type "gable" in to the forum search to find them.

As this thread isn't contributing anything new to the debate I'll close it down.

Closed.