Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New World Trade Center copies Israeli flag

Raptor Witness

I wonder why some folks are into symbology and numerology? I guess some have been into it since ancient times.

Actually, the new Trade Center design incorporates an isosceles triangle in it's design, whereas the Star of David is that of an equilateral triangle. The shape isn't the same.

An excellent point, however, the origins do not point to "equilateral" as the defining characteristic in antiquity. Rather, just an up and down triangle when used together. It would not matter if it was placed on top of the other, or sitting side by side, at least not in alchemy.

I did some in depth research into the Israeli flag a few years ago, and came up with the general meaning of "earth and sky," as the ultimate root origin of the symbolism. Again, this is the oldest use. The Great Pyramid is an example of this older meaning. It was believed a magical tool for transporting the Pharaoh to the constellation Orion.

Here's the Seal of Solomon, which has a more direct relationship to the flag. When designing signet rings and seals, an "equilateral" triangle is all about saving space, but for someone living before geometry, the triangle, pointing either up or down, would have been what conveyed the real message.

8228078933_0d7c6e2d01_z.jpg

Symbolism matters when designing architecture. It matters a lot.

My simple question is, why design a building, which Islamic extremists have twice attacked, to look even remotely like an Israeli Zionist symbol? It's as if the designer didn't care to consider this.

Edited by Raptor Witness

An excellent point, however, the origins do not point to "equilateral" as the defining characteristic in antiquity. Rather, just an up and down triangle when used together. It would not matter if it was placed on top of the other, or sitting side by side, at least not in alchemy.

I did some in depth research into the Israeli flag a few years ago, and came up with the general meaning of "earth and sky," as the ultimate root origin of the symbolism. Again, this is the oldest use. The Great Pyramid is an example of this older meaning. It was believed a magical tool for transporting the Pharaoh to the constellation Orion.

Here's the Seal of Solomon, which has a more direct relationship to the flag. When designing signet rings and seals, an "equilateral" triangle is all about saving space, but for someone living before geometry, the triangle, pointing either up or down, would have been what conveyed the real message.

8228078933_0d7c6e2d01_z.jpg

Symbolism matters when designing architecture. It matters a lot.

My simple question is, why design a building, which Islamic extremists have twice attacked, to look even remotely like an Israeli Zionist symbol? It's as if the designer didn't care to consider this.

My simple answer: Because there is no connection.

Edit: I see what you're saying and I'm glad you explained yourself a little further, but it's a little too far fetched.

Edited by Timonthy

the OP is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen..

the Star of David is not only about Judaism.. its our Merkabah star.. its so many things.. its a huge protection symbol.. i used to have a massive one on my cealing above my bed and in my lounge room.. its powerful..

• Like 1

The top of the picture is blue, like the flag, the middle is white, like the flag, there are similar geometric shapes, and the bottom is blue all concrety and buildingy... DAMN!

ah yes this made me laugh

beyond a reasonable doubt the OP has a point

The OP's point is a point, or three in fact.

One thing it is not, is 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

Look at all of the reasonable people doubting it. If this were a legal case against the architect, do you think he would be found guilty of deliberately trying to antagonise anyone?

Would you like to elaborate acidhead?

and it points toward Islam...

the 8 pointed star

What... the Moorcockish conceptualisation of Chaos or the Warhammerean Chaos Unidivided?

Unexplained Mysteries or UM. U = 21st letter of the alphabet. M = 13th letter of the alphabet. 13 + 21 = 34. And there are two letters in UM, U and M. 34 + 2 = 36. 36 is 3 and 6. 3 and 6 is also 3 and 3 and 3. There's 3 3's, or if you think of a triangle as having 3 sides, 3 triangles! There! The Zionists have taken over UM! :whistle::P^_^:hmm:

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 4

Unexplained Mysteries or UM. U = 21st letter of the alphabet. M = 13th letter of the alphabet. 13 + 21 = 34. And there are two letters in UM, U and M. 34 + 2 = 36. 36 is 3 and 6. 3 and 6 is also 3 and 3 and 3. There's 3 3's, or if you think of a triangle as having 3 sides, 3 triangles! There! The Zionists have taken over UM! :whistle:

OH. NO. NOT. THREE.

D976D9B4-0B6C-49B8-9DD0-2E99AD3B49AA-4356-0000066C5251A799.jpg

And on the bloody third page too...

• Like 1

The Shard in London has connections to the flag aswell. I don't understand, if it's in a different country noone mentions it. But in the US it has to be taken notice

I just... I can't....

I must resist....

Three phrases! Three sets of ellipses! Three periods in ellipses! Aaah! Although sometimes you have four...

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 3

Three phrases! Three sets of ellipses! Three periods in ellipses! Aaah! Although sometimes you have four...

It's happening!!!!!

cartoon.jpg

• Like 1

Seems a little odd that the colours do not reflect Old Glory though...Just IMO.

Would have been a nice touch

Well the US flag does have stars on it and stars are just triangle points, right?

And those floors on the building are like the stripes on the US flag, one on top of another.

This has got to be the very WORST conspiricy I have ever read. Worse then Bigfoot is an alien. Worse then Godzilla really exists. Worse then Astroboy killed Kennedy. Worse then Gumby was a real creature. Very, very bad.

• Like 1

post-42343-0-90613600-1354610471_thumb.j

Actually, I need to make a correction, by overlaying earth and air(sky) on top of one another in alchemy, you produce fire & water in the process.

So the Israeli flag actually represents all four basic elements in alchemy. If you think it's not designed to invoke power, then you're ignoring the purpose of having a flag in the first place. They are designed to do exactly that.

Likewise, no archetect would rebuild the World Trade Center, and fail to make a statement.

I would have preferred a more humble design, and anything but water and fire ... which visually invites me to overlay the two, or to put the pieces together in my mind.

I don't know what you're all talking about. It's totally half of a Star of David - anyone with back-to-front eyes can see that.

I would have preferred a more humble design, and anything but water and fire ... which visually invites me to overlay the two, or to put the pieces together in my mind.

And Raptor Witness, using your own "logic", I can claim that your user name has 17 representations of triangles - and that you are merely a mole, promoting your association with the Jewish nation.

• Like 2

And Raptor Witness, using your own "logic", I can claim that your user name has 17 representations of triangles - and that you are merely a mole, promoting your association with the Jewish nation.

Did you bother to research the background of the building designer? He looks like a Zionist to me, or possibly leaning that direction.

As for being a "mole." I'm a mole for the earth, but not for Israel.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1