Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs sighted over New Zealand

Saru

We could send a few more probs out there just to bugg the neighbors ! :gun:

Horizon is getting close to leaving the driveway :D

• 4 weeks later...

From nz as well have seen three in my lifetime

interesting altough on news years night bang on 12.00 then again 1.37 myself and kids had seen 10 orange orbs in the sky 3 coming from west 4 coming from south and 3 coming from north east of my house...they may not have been the actual thing we seen but it has to account for something and they sure were not fireworks...

• Like 1

interesting altough on news years night bang on 12.00 then again 1.37 myself and kids had seen 10 orange orbs in the sky 3 coming from west 4 coming from south and 3 coming from north east of my house...they may not have been the actual thing we seen but it has to account for something and they sure were not fireworks...

It's likely they were Chinese lanterns. Quite common in my area on an occasion such as new years eve...especially when you say they appeared right at midnight.

i see things flying here in salinas,ca at night they cant all be airplanes or man made planes and etc it would be great and useful to have high powered binoculars with a digital camera built in to take pictures.UFOS and E.Ts rock the good ones of course lol

Are you in Auckland? I saw the same thing and was initially excited, but quickly realised they were lanterns