Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

LOST Important Document!

aaleynikov

Yesterday I needed my passport to obtain train tickets for my trip in Russia. I remember seeing it in the end of october when I was purchasing plane tickets. To my own surprise the passport and my green card were missing from the lock box where I usually keep it. Please help me find it, if you could. The passport is red color with an eagle on it. Green card is in a little white sleeve. My name is Alexander Aleynikov. Thank you in advance!

Does this mean you can not get out of the USA? I feel a scam coming on!

Sorry, but how can we help you? I know this is a mystery forum, but not this kind of mystery...you need lost property.

• Like 1

Report the documents missing to the proper authorities, and apply for new documents. You don't need a psychic to tell you that.

• Like 1

I need a psychic help =( It is somewhere in the house, I know it.

look a little harder.

• Like 1

Some rude replies.

I'm sure someone will answer you. I wouldn't have the foggiest idea. Look in the most obvious places.

• Like 1

My partner and i lost our passports before our last trip to the UK.

However, my partner had attended a church in the Philippines which had a few female "visionaries" who had offered her advise before, so she decided to call her church. One of the visionaries called her back to say that the passports were in our kitchen counter bench, underneath the draws. We removed the draws and there they were. Obviously they had fallen out of one of the draws when opening or closing them.

I don't think this church helps "non-members" and i can't remember the name of it off hand, but at least its another place for you to look.

Good luck!

Edited by Professor Buzzkill

Look in the kitchen counter bench, underneath the draws.

Check with the ticket agent to see if you had left them there when you were getting the plane tickets

Yesterday I needed my passport to obtain train tickets for my trip in Russia. I remember seeing it in the end of october when I was purchasing plane tickets. To my own surprise the passport and my green card were missing from the lock box where I usually keep it. Please help me find it, if you could. The passport is red color with an eagle on it. Green card is in a little white sleeve. My name is Alexander Aleynikov. Thank you in advance!

Please tell me (generally, not precisely) where you and the lockbox are located geographically.

who has the key or rather, where is it kept and who else knows?

Edited by freetoroam

ps: is the bedroom floor the safest place for a lockbox?

key is by the box. Only me and my wife have access to it

I have a suspicion that my wife hid it from me, because she didn't want me to travel without her...

Hmmm, I think you do not need a psychic my friend, you need a marriage counselor.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

so, you think she has it?

I am not saying any more, the last thing I need is to be dragged in as an accessory on some domestic murder charge.

Suggest you just ask her, maybe she moved it cos she did not thing the bedroom floor a safe place to hide it.

Do you have an amulet of sorts and a old antique candle holder ? I'm shown a card drawer too. I'm getting told "The present is mine" present as in gift i think, it's coming from someone's else's mind/subconsciousness thoughts there. Let me know if i am connecting or not. Do either of you have a bottle/dark green hand bag ?