Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glenn Beck puts Obama bobblehead in 'urine'

OverSword

From the article:

The media giant is reacting to controversy over a painting of President Obama resembling Jesus Christ on a crucifix by putting a bobblehead doll of President Obama into a container of what appeared to be urine.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/glenn-beck-puts-obama-bobblehead-in-urine/

Let's see him try that with an Allah bobblehead and see how long he lasts.

• Like 2

Beck is a spent force, so now resorts to sensationalism, that will be used by the Enemies of the USA to further Endanger USA Troops lives... the man is a Fool, and dangerous

• Like 2

Beck is a spent force, so now resorts to sensationalism, that will be used by the Enemies of the USA to further Endanger USA Troops lives... the man is a Fool, and dangerous

How will this endanger troops? Not standing up for Beck but try to make more sense than he does please.
  • Like 2

Beck is desperate to keep himself "relevant" when his star is quickly fading. He's relegated to a radio program with out his bully pulpit on Fox anymore so he's doing everything he can think of to stay in the news. He lies, he fakes tears and he claims to be a constitutional historian who can't seem to remember history in any correct context. This is just a sad and pathetic attempt for attention and he is losing it.

• Like 5

Not sure how putting Oboy in a bottle of faux urine would endanger our troops. And I suspect that Beck's point will be proven out nationally by the media. There will be a HOWLING over the disrespect to the office of president by people totally unfazed that the same thing was done (with real urine) to a crucifix.

Beck is desperate to keep himself "relevant" when his star is quickly fading. He's relegated to a radio program with out his bully pulpit on Fox anymore so he's doing everything he can think of to stay in the news. He lies, he fakes tears and he claims to be a constitutional historian who can't seem to remember history in any correct context. This is just a sad and pathetic attempt for attention and he is losing it.

I heard him this morning. Didn't realize this was for real but anyway he said the bids were climbing fast and ebay removed it as it was at the $11,000 range. As for his relevance; he left FOX on his own will because they wouldn't allow him to say all the things he wanted to say. He owns everything he is attached to now and is a serious job creator. His radio show is still going strong with several spin off broadcasts from his crewmen. TheBlaze.com is immensely popular. TheBlaze TV is his own dedicated station on the DISH network. Not bad for irrelevance. And all I've ever heard him claim to be was an ex-alcoholic entertainer with an opinion and a thirst for historical research and relevance and regularly issues challenges to prove him wrong and always urges you not to take his word on anything and to research what he has to say yourself. All that said, I know he is a showman and I perceive his emotions to be overplayed on occasion. Sometimes he and crew are annoying and I'm not too keen on his pension for religion yet I'm definitely not against it. All in all though I think he's alright and does a great job.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-

All in all, I've pretty much tried to distance myself from any "political commentator" and Mr. Beck just so happens to be one of them. Things like this only prove to push people apart instead of bringing them together. He has a vast platform to speak from, just wish his message were a little more about truth and issues.

• Like 1

I will never understand why it is ok for Democrats to be offensive to republicans but not ok for Republicans to be offensive towards Democrats, I know I just heard Chris Mathews and another commentator wishing for the death of Nordquist but that is fine.

• Like 1

I will never understand why it is ok for Democrats to be offensive to republicans but not ok for Republicans to be offensive towards Democrats, I know I just heard Chris Mathews and another commentator wishing for the death of Nordquist but that is fine.

Fine by who?

Besides, that is the weakest argument ever. The "but the other kids are doing it" didn't work with our mothers and it shouldn't work here either.

Chris Matthews is a tool. Just like Glen Beck.

• Like 1

Chris Matthews is a tool. Just like Glen Beck.

But Vike aren't tools suppose to be... useful?! -puts on shades- YEEAAH!

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

.. just Another hired mouth to shoot off.. and then be disposed of when his 'appeal' wore off. Who cares what the fool does.¿

Meh...no accounting for what some folks consider art. It is what it is. Beck is fully entitled to express his opinion and passion. I disagree with him on many things, but I allow him the freedom to express himself...even when it's kind of disgusting. Urine?...Really?

It's always in the eyes of the beholder...

vz50523b84.jpg

• Like 6

democrats obtain power by creating division. so if america falls its their fault.

Sore looser, not really worthy of the title ameba! Even a child knows that that's not constructive or respective.

He's just buggered the qweloquiall saying, "taking the p***".

democrats obtain power by creating division. so if america falls its their fault.

How does this even address the topic?

Edited by supervike

Not sure how putting Oboy in a bottle of faux urine would endanger our troops. And I suspect that Beck's point will be proven out nationally by the media. There will be a HOWLING over the disrespect to the office of president by people totally unfazed that the same thing was done (with real urine) to a crucifix.

If it was a Bush bobblehead he'd be the one spearheading the howls.

waste of sperm

If it was a Bush bobblehead he'd be the one spearheading the howls.

No doubt, but that has nothing to do with the point I was addressing. The statement was made that putting an image of Obama in urine would endanger our troops - that is silly. Soaking a Qur'an in urine - now THAT would endanger the troops.
  • Like 1