Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama depicted as Jesus

OverSword

from the article:

The painting by New York-based artist by Michael D’Antuono is titled "The Truth" and features Obama with a crown of thorns on his head, in a position that is reminiscent of the crucifixion.

I won't post pictures incase of copyrights

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/barack-obama-jesus-cross-painting-the-truth-controversial_n_2199073.html?1354045267

• Like 1

Oh no, not another chapter for the novel / bible.

• Like 1

Looks more like Michael Jackson than Jesus, imo.

Not even he would have worn a suit like that. but I do see where you are coming from. :tu:

• Like 1

It could of been worse, he could of been depicted with horns on top of his head.

HAVE. he could HAVE been depicted. It could HAVE been worse.

With respect.

Also, this whole thing is just silly.

• Like 1

Whatever happened to nice landscapes and fruitbowls?

s4675.gif

• Like 2

Whatever happened to nice landscapes and fruitbowls?

s4675.gif

the fruitbowl is there, its just the landscape which is missing.

• Like 5

Is it more offensive to offend the president of 300,000,000 people or the religious focus of nearly 40% of the world? If you use logic this painting is actually more offensive than the obama bobblehead in urine.

Pot stirred. Go!

Is it more offensive to offend the president of 300,000,000 people or the religious focus of nearly 40% of the world? If you use logic this painting is actually more offensive than the obama bobblehead in urine.

Pot stirred. Go!

I am not a religious follower, so its no offense to me personally, but it does show the difference in the religious cults of our world.

I would like to see Michael D`antuano do one of mohammed, and see how many museums put it up without having a death thread on their door step before they can say "can you just straighten it up a little, its wonky"

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

This is offensive to Christians, there is no way Jesus would have made the exact same speech again to be re elected. lol (Yes people are that stupid they fell for it twice)

• Like 3

HAVE. he could HAVE been depicted. It could HAVE been worse.

With respect.

Also, this whole thing is just silly.

Don't really care what you think about my grammar. If you don't like it I strongly suggest that you not read it.
  • Like 4

Don't really care what you think about my grammar. If you don't like it I strongly suggest that you not read it.

i think you have missed a ( , ) somewhere, or is it an ( , )? either way, i understood what you meant, it really was not rocket science to decipher. :tu:

• Like 1

Man! This isn't poofed yet? If I were to post how Obama is Mabus or that image of Obama as the black antichrist, that this thread would get poofed faster than the speed of light.

• Like 1

Sadly it represents the quality of education and intellect that is present in our society. So many folks have piled all this "hope" on his back. I hate to break it to you folks...Obama is NOT a savior...he is just a politician...just a man.

Edited by Jeremiah65

Sadly it represents the quality of education and intellect that is present in our society. So many folks have piled all this "hope" on his back. I hate to break it to you folks...Obama is NOT a savior...he is just a politician...just a man.

Or possibly a geneticaly engineered clone :ph34r:
  • Like 1

This is offensive to Christians, there is no way Jesus would have made the exact same speech again to be re elected. lol (Yes people are that stupid they fell for it twice)

CaMORON's hoping he can pull the same trick on us in the UK too!

• Like 1

CaMORON's hoping he can pull the same trick on us in the UK too!

Funny you say that, He was voted in in the first place after being made into a celebrity figure, like his wife being in a documentary about being the wife of a MP. It was aired on ITV jsut before the elections. Seems like the best way to get elected is to make yourself into a celebrity and nobody will even bother listening to your speeches. lol

Another thing that makes this funnier is the fact Obama was raised a Muslim.... LOL

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

:o B-black Jesus?

You never heard the conspiracy theory that BO was a testube baby made combining DNA from David Rockefeller and rejuvenated DNA from Cleopatra?