Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Norway bans zombie advert from daytime TV

Still Waters

A commercial for sports goods company XXL has been dropped from daytime television in Norway after viewers complained it was "stupid and provocative".

The advert features a hoard of zombies rampaging in a suburb, with residents fighting back with golf clubs, footballs and tennis rackets as weapons drew multiple complaints when it was broadcast on Norwegian prime-time television over the weekend.

http://www.telegraph...ing-stupid.html

• Like 1

Looks like closing time outside our local pub on a Saturday night.

• Like 4

Looks like closing time outside our local pub on a Saturday night.

:clap: It seems they don't have a very good sense of humour, I find it amusing.
  • Like 2

:clap: It seems they don't have a very good sense of humour, I find it amusing.

So do I, but must say its not the thing I would want the kids to see while eating their beans on toast, especially if they haven`t done their homework yet.

I like freaky things, but a lot of people don`t. Maybe they should only screen it on certain channels at certain times.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

The things people get upset over. Then the things they should be upset over they let slide.

• Like 3

It's a rubbish advert ..... shouldn't be shown at all :lol:

Aww,its amusing Oujia ....I think norweigians must have no sense of humor

Aww,its amusing Oujia ....I think norweigians must have no sense of humor

I have met a few and they were lovely people but sadly lacking in the humour department :hmm:

No doubt there would be an up-roar in any country that had adds like these on prime time TV .

TiP.

No doubt there would be an up-roar in any country that had adds like these on prime time TV .

TiP.

The voice of sanity!

It's a rubbish advert ..... shouldn't be shown at all :lol:

Loving the new avvi, but its hurting my neck. :rofl:

Loving the new avvi, but its hurting my neck. :rofl:

Oh .... I'm surprised because hanging upside down is supposed to be very good for the spine .... gives the vertebrae a chance to properly stretch out. Maybe you should get that looked at, lol!

• Like 1

Oh .... I'm surprised because hanging upside down is supposed to be very good for the spine .... gives the vertebrae a chance to properly stretch out. Maybe you should get that looked at, lol!

broke my back in April, only the L1, but still sore, so maybe i will give hanging upside down a miss for the moment, but will bear it in mind for the future, could do with being stretched a few more inches. :cry:

broke my back in April, only the L1, but still sore, so maybe i will give hanging upside down a miss for the moment, but will bear it in mind for the future, could do with being stretched a few more inches. :cry:

I'm sorry to hear that :( ...... hope it's healing well.

I have stated many time, that I cannot stand zombie flicks..BUT I thought that was excellent..It was well thought out and funny..

I'm sorry to hear that :( ...... hope it's healing well.

yes, it could have been worse , at least i can walk still. :tu:

• Like 1

I think it's a great advert. But not suitable for kids so should definately be after the watershed of 9pm. I love zombie films nobrainzombis.gif

I think it's a great advert. But not suitable for kids so should definately be after the watershed of 9pm. I love zombie films nobrainzombis.gif

My young daughter burst out laughing at it, she asked to see it again, and the laughing continued..... You have to admit, it was funny.. I loved it, I thought the idea of using sporting goods to beat zombies was fun

Edited by Beckys_Mom